Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] - Technology Market (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (157495 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / New Orleans(Louisiana State) Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by spartacus11(m): 12:27am On Jan 13, 2019
ChisomK9:
The particular phone wasn’t mine

All dat mata now is dat he get his refumd from who he paid too, if u can help him fast track it please do
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Anney272(m): 12:28am On Jan 13, 2019
spartacus11:

All dat mata now is dat he get his refumd from who he paid too, if u can help him fast track it please do
Lol. Make dem share d money for us here jare. D guy made me waste data
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by StUdY1: 12:34am On Jan 13, 2019
spartacus11:

Just get ur refund and rest for d.mata, u can't blame chisom. Very sorry bro
Bro I Didn't Say I Am Not Getting The Refund..... He Raised This Matter Up Again.......THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE.........ALL IS WELL
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Ifechukwudesim(m): 12:36am On Jan 13, 2019
Anyone that has any iphone for sale (reseller price) or wants to start supplying to me in abuja should contact me on 07038686162 (call or whatsapp)
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by StUdY1: 12:37am On Jan 13, 2019
ChisomK9:
The particular phone wasn’t mine
And How Did I Want To Know When It Is Even U That Put Deal Alert Here On That Particularly Phone
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 13, 2019
daaz001:

I sha wont kill myself.
nice 1
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lionlee216(m): 5:12am On Jan 13, 2019
daaz001:

I sha wont kill myself.

This one sef na death

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Kreamie(m): 6:25am On Jan 13, 2019
Valar Morghulis
lionlee216:

This one sef na death
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nastydroid(m): 7:55am On Jan 13, 2019
Aythereal:
Brand new sealed iPhone XR 64gb blue for sale
Location Magodo phase 2/ ICM

Price 290k
Already in Lagos
what is the last price
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 8:03am On Jan 13, 2019
#DealAlert

Clean HP Laptop Core i5 6GB RAM 750HDD + charger.

Available in Abuja and can be sent nationwide, buyer pays for delivery. If you don't trust me, please stay away as I won't send my laptop first.

Price 90k

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Aythereal: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2019
Whatsapp make we yarn

Nastydroid:
what is the last price
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nastydroid(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2019
Na white I dy find sad
Aythereal:

Whatsapp make we yarn

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by McMayor(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2019
Best advice. And pray make God make you bigger.
If you had paid in full from the onset, the issue wouldnt have come up... Chisom isnt all that a bad businessman. I wish you all the best in 2019. Get your refund and continue to check for deals.
spartacus11:

Just get ur refund and rest for d.mata, u can't blame chisom. Very sorry bro

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
wildchild1:
#DealAlert

Like New iPhone XR 64GB wwu (box and charger)

TLC 215K

Hit me up if you're interested

Available
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by PUSSYBOY2: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
I don't often come here but I like the guy call Daaz and also lionlee! While some jobless youth are killing themselves ontop APC and PDP matter this young men in US and the others in Nigeria are quietly getting engage and making a good living from this business. I mean Chisom, Wildchild and others here. God Bless una Hussle! Mr Daaz and Lionlee you guys should be more careful overthere o, God will continue to protect and guide u guys

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by PUSSYBOY2: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
StUdY1:

Bro I Didn't Say I Am Not Getting The Refund..... He Raised This Matter Up Again.......THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE.........ALL IS WELL
Sorry about this Bro...must be miscommunication along the Channel! I would advice next time drop your money full and not installmental to avoid all this. But to be honest I luv how you respond and allow the matter to settle

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nicerazor(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
Iphone 8 64 gig space grey (Factory Unlocked)

Cosmetic condition: 10/10 no cracks or scratches.

Phone only...
Price: 155k (slightly negotiable)

Iphone 7 32 gb rose gold (Factory Unlocked)
Cosmetic condition: 10/10 no cracks or scratches.
Phone only.
Price : 115k

Iphone 7 32 gb White (WW unlocked)

Cosmetic Condition: 9/10 has tiny line on screen but not deep and does not show when phone is ON. Nothing major though.

phone only.
Price : 95k

Phone : +1504-356-3618 (whatsapp)

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nicerazor(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
One with tiny line.

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ohizzy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Abeg I need help My MacBook Pro don mad finally.I can’t even get to recovery,boot or even bios.I need help. thanks

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by rookidmart: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
ohizzy:
Abeg I need help My MacBook Pro don mad finally.I can’t even get to recovery,boot or even bios.I need help. thanks
"No bootable device" means either there's no hard drive, or your laptop can't see it for some reason.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ohizzy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
rookidmart:

"No bootable device" means either there's no hard drive, or your laptop can't see it for some reason.

Still shouldn’t stop me from accessing bios or recovery mode. I can’t even PRAM. Am going crazy I swear down.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
wildchild1:
#DealAlert

Like New iPhone XR 64GB wwu (box and charger)

TLC 215K

Hit me up if you're interested

Still available
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2019
Good Morning to you All,

Thanks to All who showed me some love during the process of recuperating and i feel much more better and stronger day by day.

This is to Notify you All that I WILL ONLY BE OPEN TO DROP OFF FOR NOW till I know I can be driving to long distance and the drop off start by 10am and ends anytime it's dark here or if the weather aint favourable.

Thanks for your understanding.

Daaz001

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by maballack(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
I have a brand new unboxed/ factory unlocked Iphone Xr Black 64gb readily available for sale for 280k OBO, message me up if interested
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by maballack(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Check my last post i have an Xr ,
Nastydroid:
what is the last price
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daftpikin: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Any iPhone 8plus 64gb already in naija? Abeg quote me with your contact
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by buzritchy: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Good to hear you are recuperating well. God will heal & restore you permanently.

Where is your drop off adress??

daaz001:
Good Morning to you All,

Thanks to All who showed me some love during the process of recuperating and i feel much more better and stronger day by day.

This is to Notify you All that I WILL ONLY BE OPEN TO DROP OFF FOR NOW till I know I can be driving to long distance and the drop off start by 10am and ends anytime it's dark here or if the weather aint favourable.

Thanks for your understanding.

Daaz001
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by khalazi: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
buzritchy:
Good to hear you are recuperating well. God will heal & restore you permanently.

Where is your drop off adress??

ItS a McDonald's on Hickman Mills.

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by timijoseph01(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
daftpikin:
Any iPhone 8plus 64gb already in naija? Abeg quote me with your contact
I got two in lagos,, fair price.. but not all those reseller jagons trending
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
khalazi:

ItS a McDonald's on Hickman Mills.

Yes Sir.

Thanks for your answer.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by banky3w(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Abeg I wan ask something, make una help me. Is there no iPhone XS? I have never seen a deal on that phone here on nairaland and I've been searching abi apple no release the phone for sale ni?
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
banky3w:
Abeg I wan ask something, make una help me. Is there no iPhone XS? I have never seen a deal on that phone here on nairaland and I've been searching abi apple no release the phone for sale ni?
Lol, dere is. Is just dt Xs and X na almost d same phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (110) (Reply)

Tech Products Sales: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards)