Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] - Technology Market (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (161565 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / New Orleans(Louisiana State) Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 16, 2019
omicpet:
Deal !! iPhone 7+ 32gb black Ww unlock
Tlc 101k
iPhone 7 32gb Ww unlock
Tlc:75k
Quote me with your number bro

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 7:50am On Jan 16, 2019
Good Morning.

I will do PICK UP today and please it will END by 1PM.

I can do drop off by 4pm ONLY.

Thanks for your understanding.

Daaz001.

2 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2019
Phone available in Lagos now
3 brand new iPhone X factory unlocked 64gb
2 brand new worldwide unlock
3 brand new Xs max
2 Samsung note 8
1 iPhone Xs

If your interested in any hit me up lets talk
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2019
ChisomK9:
Phone available in Lagos now
3 brand new iPhone X factory unlocked 64gb
2 brand new worldwide unlock
3 brand new Xs max
2 Samsung note 8
1 iPhone Xs

If your interested in any hit me up lets talk

I am interested Sir.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2019
daaz001:

I am interested Sir.
cheesy
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by drexel39(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2019
henrixx:
IPhone 7 with new charger 85k

Watsap my signature
what colour?
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
I need iPhone X silver for like 180-200k who got any available
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by McMayor(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
I have one with Mikky to arrive. His shipping 2days today should be available friday evening... If you are interested... 0811 565 6680
wolfenstein:
I need iPhone X silver for like 180-200k who got any available
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wizzy89(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Who has used Iphone X 64GB @fair price?? Urgently needed
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by HABRUZZY(m): 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
wizzy89:
Who has used Iphone X 64GB @fair price?? Urgently needed
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
iPhone XS Box needed, holla if you have any. Box only

https:///2347010492257
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Good Evening All,

I am sure the issue of the delivery man has affected most people if not all. I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO TOTALLY SAY I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES THIS MUST HAVE CAUSED.

We have made adequate preparation as it will never happen again. Please bear with your boy. Remember, na you all dey feed me and pay my bills so without you all, there will no be me or even the extension of the delivery man.
Accept my sincere apologies.

In accordance to that just for compensation,

For people dealing with LionLee in Chicago, from Saturday to Friday shipping of phones ONLY will be $5.00 and

For people dealing with Daaz in Kansas, from Monday to Wednesday, I am doing FREE SHIPPING for PHONES ONLY just to compensate you guys for what happened.

I will personally attend to all other people who haven't received their items. NO SLEEP FOR ME TONIGHT.

Daaz001.

6 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by adecamp(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Daaz. I keep on liking you day by day. Very down to earth grin grin grin grin
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by vincii: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Picked up my item few hours back, although the driver came a bit late, we were having trouble getting his precise location.
Good job daaz, you're still the best. grin

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by david4z: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
daaz001:
Good Evening All,

I am sure the issue of the delivery man has affected most people if not all. I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO TOTALLY SAY I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES THIS MUST HAVE CAUSED.

We have made adequate preparation as it will never happen again. Please bear with your boy. Remember, na you all dey feed me and pay my bills so without you all, there will no be me or even the extension of the delivery man.

For people dealing with LionLee in Chicago, from Saturday to Friday shipping of phones ONLY will be $5.00 and

For people dealing with Daaz in Kansas, from Monday to Wednesday, I am doing FREE SHIPPING for PHONES ONLY just to compensate you guys for what happened.

I will personally attend to all other people who haven't received their items. NO SLEEP FOR ME TONIGHT.

Daaz001.
Most Nigerian biz people shy away from these type of thing.. bro u are the best i swear. Wow.. keeeeep iiit uuuuup
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
daaz001:
Good Evening All,

Daaz001.
There is one thing about business and that's a GOOD CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP and this man DAAZ has it all. Bro I just hope this isn't a one time thingy, keep it up bro
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Kreamie(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Picked up my items. Despite the ‘SENE’ guy’s shortcomings, Daaz & Lion remains the best.

Keep up the good work bro. Get well soon.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by battousaiX(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2019
I'll ship many phones o...Don't beg me o grin grin grin
daaz001:
Good Evening All,

Daaz001.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2019
Any good deal on iPhone 7 128gb rose gold
If you have oya oya hit me
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by saxy4c(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2019
Morning Sir, I would strongly advice that you stop conducting any form of business with @Mcleo007, if you do not want to spend all your profits on "claimed" missing items. Mr IBL today it's 500 days since you claimed to have sent my brand new Red iPhone 8plus of $800 you picked from Charles which I provided you the Amazon invoice as you claimed you were trying to process my insurance with your non existent courier.

I surprisingly gave you this length of time because if you had set aside $2 daily to realise yourself, you'd have paid me back complete with interest today. I do not deal with police stations and I hope you've appreciated at least a night in a police cell which I'm almost certain isn't your first time. I'm not one of many words and as it seems you're beginning to spread your tentacles because no action was taken against you, I would caution you now to desist from all forms of dealings till you settle me. I've had dealings with over 10 nairalanders with mutually pleasant endings and I really wonder what your balls are made of. Be adviced before you are treated like the clown you really are.

@dragnet @mikkyangel @lionlee216 @Sirlop @daaz001 @clone2020 @tabbaz @justi4jesu @specuit @bizbloke @wildchild1 @khalazi @frinx @mayorall

quote author=daaz001 post=74829130]Good Evening All,

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by StUdY1: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2019
wolfenstein:
Any good deal on iPhone 7 128gb rose gold
If you have oya oya hit me

7 PLUS 128gb rose gold available
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2019
StUdY1:

7 PLUS 128gb rose gold available 09074283533
Don't want a big form factor..... thanks
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Good Morning All,

Please I am using this medium to bring to your notice that due to the expected 7 inches snow today that will last for 2 days, I will STOP PICK ups once the snow start.

Daaz001
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by sKeetz(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
any iphone 6s+, 32 or 64gb available for sale??

needed urgently but price should be reasonable as I am reselling

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Mcleo007(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
saxy4c:
Morning Sir, I would strongly advice that you stop conducting any form of business with @Mcleo007, if you do not want to spend all your profits on "claimed" missing items. Mr IBL today it's 500 days since you claimed to have sent my brand new Red iPhone 8plus of $800 you picked from Charles which I provided you the Amazon invoice as you claimed you were trying to process my insurance with your non existent courier.

I surprisingly gave you this length of time because if you had set aside $2 daily to realise yourself, you'd have paid me back complete with interest today. I do not deal with police stations and I hope you've appreciated at least a night in a police cell which I'm almost certain isn't your first time. I'm not one of many words and as it seems you're beginning to spread your tentacles because no action was taken against you, I would caution you now to desist from all forms of dealings till you settle me. I've had dealings with over 10 nairalanders with mutually pleasant endings and I really wonder what your balls are made of. Be adviced before you are treated like the clown you really are.

@dragnet @mikkyangel @lionlee216 @Sirlop @daaz001 @clone2020 @tabbaz @justi4jesu @specuit @bizbloke @wildchild1 @khalazi @frinx @mayorall

quote author=daaz001 post=74829130]Good Evening All,

Good afternoon Captain Harry, I trust you're doing well. Happy New Year to you. Yes, it's true we had sour transaction but it was not a "claim" as you make it sound here.

Prior to doing business with anyone, especially as it has to do with moving goods from Lagos to other states, I state and emphasize the limits of my company's liability and would ensure not to over stress it if the client is not comfortable with the terms. This is because, we are not directly involved with moving the goods to your location, and should not be held liable should anything happen on transit. Many accept this and a few decline. Those that decline, I don't try to persuade them because I know in business, you win some, you lose some.

This is the typical message I send to potential and recurring clients, and you find it on the front page of my thread here on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos ;
"Our rates;

N2,500 (South West locations)- Same day delivery by bus transit waybill. Duration is within 24hrs.

N3,000 (South East/South-South locations, Abuja/Lokoja)- We recommend Home delivery via Courier. Duration is 3-9 days.

N3,500 (North/Middle belt locations) - We recommend Home delivery via Courier. Duration is 3-9 days.

The above applies for normal items weighing 0-5kg.

N250 applies on every added kg.

Cargo goods shipped via normal/carton packed volume attract #1,000 extra per 5kg.

Phones attract extra N500 per each.

Laptops/fragile items attract extra N1000 per each.

Pickup from ALABA, LEKKI, AJAH, ALAGBADO, IKORODU, OJO, APAPA AND OTHER DISTANT LOCATIONS ATTRACT N1500 extra

NOTE: We offer no form of guarantee for items sent via conventional bus transports. Client must note we are not directly involved in conveying of items to their locations as our job is to pickup and send via whatever means accepted or recommended. We are not liable for whatever happens on transit, especially considering as they are beyond our immediate control. We also do not have control over the duration at which it would take for goods to arrive client's destination. We have no control over the duration and safety of the goods in transit. We commit our best to provide efficient service, but pose no liability should anything happen that does not directly involve us.

Thanks,
IBL."

Kindly note the last paragraph.

Now, the said phone was shipped to your location via Courier Master's which is the waybill section/handlers of Young Shall Grow and it was sent from their Jibowu Office. It was a registered Waybill, which till date I still have the Waybill invoice with me. However, the conveying vehicle was said to have had issues while on transit (I cant remember now if it was robbery or accident) but the company confirmed that to me and provided a follow up letter with a police report which I sent to you. The company representatives reached out to you as well.

Having outlined the issue at hand, at the time, I could only pursue a compensation for you from the company, which I was on to. I requested the invoice from you which you sent and I tendered to them. In all these, I kept you updated. But as days went by, you resorted to calling me a thief and threatening to pick me up with your soldiers; to that then, I told you I don't take threats slightly and you can charge the case to court and we address the matter from there.

In all that and while it was on, I expressed my regret on what happened, which is the right thing to do. It was a situation that was beyond me or my company. And of course, I know how it feels to lose such money. But that what happened happened doesn't paint IBL bad or that you were ripped off. I've had dealings with hundreds of people on Nairaland since the establishment of IBL Procurement and Logistics and I know they can bear me witness.

I'm still very much open to resolving the issue. I wish you were in Lagos, so we can take the issue up with the company. Should you have someone you can delegate for this also, it's fine by me. In the end, you're are aggrieved and it's understandable. Every time I issue can be resolved.

Thanks.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mcleo007:

I'm still very much open to resolving the issue. I wish you were in Lagos, so we can take the issue up with the company. Should you have someone you can delegate for this also, it's fine by me. In the end, you're are aggrieved and it's understandable. Every time I issue can be resolved.

Thanks.

Are you saying nothing can be done because he's not in Lagos? I will tell you the plain truth, whatever measures you might have taken to resolve this issue, to my best of knowledge you havent done well at all. Its 500 days and no solution on $800 worth of item, haba bros if na you i'm very sure you can't be patient for 3 months.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by spartacus11(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
U too go still loss ur goods, d company go still send u dis kind of message.

Kama is real,no wonder people go begin boame witches and wizards wen unfortunate thing's begin happen to dem

So go even blame government for their backwardness.

No worry, na turn by turn, every man go reap waytin he sow.

Rubbish
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by spartacus11(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
wildchild1:

Are you saying nothing can be done because he's not in Lagos? I will tell you the plain truth, whatever measures you might have taken to resolve this issue, to my best of knowledge you havent done well at all. Its 500 days and no solution on $800 worth of item, haba bros if na you i'm very sure you can't be patient for 3 months.

Nor mind am, make he dey blow strong grammar.

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by GloShare(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
daaz001:
Good Evening All,

Daaz001.

so in essense, you guys have resumed fully?
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Mcleo007(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
wildchild1:

Good afternoon sir. Very well, something can be done irrespective of clients location, which I was doing till he started to call me a thief and issued out threats. No matter the worth of said item, no one should threaten or label the other what they are not especially when the facts are laid bare. Such matters are settled in court if they can't be tended to amicably. I only heard from him once last year, and today since then, and it was still about same accusation and name calling. It's an unfortunate situation, and I'm willing to get it resolved. Thanks.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by saxy4c(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
There a lot I would have to be cautious to mention based on what I do, but a lot of you can attest that I can go offline suddenly and for an extended period as well. If I go against my tenets and show you only a 10 mins video of what my daily routine is you would have constant nightmares or even some form of depravity. He expects me to come all the way from Yola or Bama and kindly ask him for my money? I'm really ashamed of how I've handled this because even my most junior colleagues can not hear of this and not think I'm probably having some form of amorous relationship with IBL. But I see he likes to go to court. Ok.

wildchild1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (110) (Reply)

How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.