Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] - Technology Market (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (158160 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / New Orleans(Louisiana State) Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Etinosajay(m): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2019
wesley80:
Who knows anyone that can do WWunlock in Benin city? Appreciate a referral.

Message me at number on signature
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Saleem

iPhone 7+

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Saleem

iPhone XR

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nicerazor

SAMSUNG Note 9

Picked Up

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by dealhunter(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2019
Deal Alert!

Double Combo

Unlocked IPhone 6s 32GB

Brand new , unlocked , 2 iPhone 6s with accessories,you
Can buy one or both,boost carrier but unlocked,already picked, ready to be shipped...

TLC:61000.

Both:122000.

Call:080205555809.

WhatsApp: 07056824156
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ohizzy(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2019
I happen to purchase an iPhone 6 from @chisom which was picked up by a friend of my who stays close to Omicpets area.On receiving the phone I detected some defect

1) Screen popping out “4rm experience as to with swollen battery”
2) Blurry faded screen
3) Not as mint as described for the amount I paid

Immediately I saw this I contacted @chisom abt this and requested for pic & vid which I sent right away. To cut the long story short @chisom claims I damaged/swapped the item & will not either refund nor make a change of the defected item.Gave me condition which was depending on whatever @Daaz had to say abt the phone as @ when picked up which in my personal opinion wasn’t any of my business.

Finally I decided to use the defective phone & give my buyer mine to avoid issues cause I already told phone was available.

Unwrapping d phone today to do the swap and accept my loose since I can’t get a refund nor product as described happens that the phone is locked aswell.

Me no go fit gree again cause I’ve been reasonable all this while but now I no wan Dey reasonable again cuz it’s fucking annoying.

@Chisom @Daaz @omicpets @lionlee

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nastydroid(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
ohizzy:
I happen to purchase an iPhone 6 from @chisom which was picked up by a friend of my who stays close to Omicpets area.On receiving the phone I detected some defect

2) Blurry faded screen

Immediately I saw this I contacted @chisom abt this and requested for pic & vid which I sent right away. To cut the long story short @chisom claims I damaged/swapped the item & will not either refund nor make a change of the defected item.Gave me condition which was depending on whatever @Daaz had to say abt the phone as @ when picked up which in my personal opinion wasn’t any of my business.

Finally I decided to use the defective phone & give my buyer mine to avoid issues cause I already told phone was available.

Unwrapping d phone today to do the swap and accept my loose since I can’t get a refund nor product as described happens that the phone is locked aswell.

Me no go fit gree again cause I’ve been reasonable all this while but now I no wan Dey reasonable again cuz it’s fucking annoying.

it is network locked,do WW unlock.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by david4z: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
ohizzy:

2) Blurry faded screen

That is why i always insist the deal hunter should send the imei of a phone that is purchased by the client, to the client. Imei does not change nah. If its actually another phone swapped. Ask for a picture of the phone screen with the imei on it. Because tbh it is very possible it was swapped. Always note that imei is your identity. Its not only one iphone 6 gold colour in this world. And its just iphone 6. Please sort it out. The phone as a whole does not cost upto 60k. No repairs will be more than 7k on the phone. Abeg sort things out.

5 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by dealhunter(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
ohizzy:

2) Blurry faded screen

bro do 2k wwu unlock and free your mind,buy second hand products from abroad is not %100 sure that the item will be OK as describe by the seller,and don't think that deal hunter will refund you...next time,before you pay for a deal, ask,ask and keep on asking until you get the real conditions of that particular item,then insist on the pictures before the payment is made.

4 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by dealhunter(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
Deal Alert!

Double Combo

Unlocked IPhone 6s 32GB

New condition but no box, unlocked,2 iPhone 6s with charger,boost carrier but unlocked,already picked, ready to be shipped...

TLC:59900.

Both:119800.

Call:080205555809.

WhatsApp: 07056824156
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
ohizzy:

2) Blurry faded screen

@ChisomK9 @Daaz @omicpets @lionlee
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Whose got this colour of note 8 unlocked I'm Nigeria should holla me, Lagos to be precise

https:///2348025357117

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
ohizzy:

2) Blurry faded screen

First and foremost, I'm so sorry to hear this. I know for most times if not all, whenever I pick up a phone most especially Apple, I do take the pics showing the Imei and make sure I upload that part on my thread and as well send a copy to the person who sent me the deal.
But moving forward, I have personally reached out to you and spoke on phone on the way forward and I believe it is already taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Phemmygbl(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
I've tried to settle things in private but don't have a choice. It's still the same chisomk9. I bought a Note 9 deal from this guy which was already picked by daaz001. I collected the phone yesterday and found out the phone has a missing stylus and a crack at the top, this was never stated on the advert. Feeling pissed, I contacted Chisom immediately, sent pictures to him. First thing he said was it's impossible, the second was a vn from him battling with his ego saying "i was talking to "Chisom" in a forceful way and i was acting one kind. He'll still do what he wants to do".
He said i should talk to Daaz because he gave him details for a perfect phone and they should take care of it. Even though i bought the deal from him and it's not my responsibility to talk to daaz i still did that. He also said he'll talk to daaz.
I had a brief convo with daaz and he said they have talked. He said i should talk to Chisom and get back to him on whatever he says.
I messaged the Chisom guy asking for feedback, he just read my message and has been silent since.

I've had countless transactions on this forum without issues and the very few that has issues we settle in private. It's clear the Chisom guy doesn't want to settle this in a good way. This will definitely be my last transaction with him.

I had to buy another note 9 from olx yesterday so I can give my client. Some of us value our name.

I want a refund, I'll send your note 9 to you wherever you are. Sam lionlee216 daaz001 Dtarmon frinx omicpet and others please look into this.

3 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by lionlee216(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
I am tired of stories. Shipment now flowing smoothly like river but then another problems.. i guess it is time to toughen up..

I don't know what happened and i dont care know as i am tired of giving listening ears to people but one thing i know is as long as you transact on Chicago, kansas, texas and new orleans thread, no one will be cheated as long as you speak out.

If Chisom packages have been collected for March 2nd shipment, His shipment for March 9th upon arriving to Nigeria, should be put on hold until Gbolahan and Chisom resolve their issues. Please take note

Cc don4ye daaz001 omicpet.

6 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ohizzy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
david4z:

That is why i always insist the deal hunter should send the imei of a phone that is purchased by the client, to the client. Imei does not change nah. If its actually another phone swapped. Ask for a picture of the phone screen with the imei on it. Because tbh it is very possible it was swapped. Always note that imei is your identity. Its not only one iphone 6 gold colour in this world. And its just iphone 6. Please sort it out. The phone as a whole does not cost upto 60k. No repairs will be more than 7k on the phone. Abeg sort things out.

Thanks Boss it's been sorted.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ohizzy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
dealhunter:
bro do 2k wwu unlock and free your mind,buy second hand products from abroad is not %100 sure that the item will be OK as describe by the seller,and don't think that deal hunter will refund you...next time,before you pay for a deal, ask,ask and keep on asking until you get the real conditions of that particular item,then insist on the pictures before the payment is made.

Thanks alot boss I really appreciate your insight.My mistake was not been thorough based on the reputation. We learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Anopheles: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Phemmygbl:
I've tried to settle things in private but don't have a choice. It's still the same chisomk9. I bought a Note 9 deal from this guy which was already picked by daaz001. I collected the phone yesterday and found out the phone has a missing stylus and a crack at the top, this was never stated on the advert. Feeling pissed, I contacted Chisom immediately, sent pictures to him. First thing he said was it's impossible, the second was a vn from him battling with his ego saying "i was talking to "Chisom" in a forceful way and i was acting one kind. He'll still do what he wants to do".
He said i should talk to Daaz because he gave him details for a perfect phone and they should take care of it. Even though i bought the deal from him and it's not my responsibility to talk to daaz i still did that. He also said he'll talk to daaz.
I had a brief convo with daaz and he said they have talked. He said i should talk to Chisom and get back to him on whatever he says.
I messaged the Chisom guy asking for feedback, he just read my message and has been silent since.

I've had countless transactions on this forum without issues and the very few that has issues we settle in private. It's clear the Chisom guy doesn't want to settle this in a good way. This will definitely be my last transaction with him.

I had to buy another note 9 from olx yesterday so I can give my client. Some of us value our name.

I want a refund, I'll send your note 9 to you wherever you are. Sam lionlee216 daaz001 Dtarmon frinx omicpet and others please look into this.

But prior to the purchase, didn't you demand pics from Chisom before you paid for it? Surely, this crack I'm seeing would be clear...
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
lionlee216:
I am tired of stories. Shipment now flowing smoothly like river but then another problems.. i guess it is time to toughen up..

I don't know what happened and i dont care know as i am tired of giving listening ears to people but one thing i know is as long as you transact on Chicago, kansas, texas and new orleans thread, no one will be cheated as long as you speak out.

If Chisom packages have been collected for March 2nd shipment, His shipment for March 9th upon arriving to Nigeria, should be put on hold until Gbolahan and Chisom resolve their issues. Please take note

can you listen to what you just said
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Phemmygbl(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Anopheles:

But prior to the purchase, didn't you demand pics from Chisom before you paid for it? Surely, this crack I'm seeing would be clear...
I didn't demand pics, i just saw the advert. It was not my first or even fourth time of buying from him. Looking back on the picture on the advert the crack isnt clear but it shows, also the notifications show the pen is missing. This is the zoomed pic from the advert. I believe the picker should be able to clarify this also

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
so in other words I sold him a cracked note 9 is that what your saying sam
ChisomK9:
can you listen to what you just said
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ohizzy(m): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
daaz001:

First and foremost, I'm so sorry to hear this. I know for most times if not all, whenever I pick up a phone most especially Apple, I do take the pics showing the Imei and make sure I upload that part on my thread and as well send a copy to the person who sent me the deal.
But moving forward, I have personally reached out to you and spoke on phone on the way forward and I believe it is already taken care of.

Thanks boss I appreciate you taking time to reach out personally.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by bobo65(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Anopheles:

Come let's be real
Wen a deal hunter posts a Deal, he is meant to indicate its fault, let's Say he Hasn't seen the phone, d picker is meant to have seen it and told him, you see one thing about clone2020, forget he is now looking like a scam, wen he meets up with a seller, he calls the buyer on whatsapp call and says whatever new issue he saw or noticed, it is now for the buyer to see whether he wants d device and maybe demand for a reduction from the seller.

But this case has been settled I guess, doesn't seem like a big deal
Maybe it got damaged during propagation.
Chisom should have told d buyer to hold on then reach out to Daaz, that would have been d best approach

6 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ohizzy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Phemmygbl(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
bobo65:

Come let's be real
Wen a deal hunter posts a Deal, he is meant to indicate its fault, let's Say he Hasn't seen the phone, d picker is meant to have seen it and told him, you see one thing about clone2020, forget he is now looking like a scam, wen he meets up with a seller, he calls the buyer on whatsapp call and says whatever new issue he saw or noticed, it is now for the buyer to see whether he wants d device and maybe demand for a reduction from the seller.

But this case has been settled I guess, doesn't seem like a big deal
Maybe it got damaged during propagation.
Chisom should have told d buyer to hold on then reach out to Daaz, that would have been d best approach

Case isn’t settled yet bro. I’ve used clone countless times and frinx too, they are always very clear with the descriptions. The picture isn’t clear enough to show the crack but the notification of the missing pen is very clear. Again, daaz is in the best position to explain this. When I contacted Chisom what I was expecting him to do was to contact daaz and they sort it.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by suco01(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
lionlee216:

Boss u are the best. Mature way to attend to issue
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by suco01(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
lionlee216:

Boss u are the best. Manure way to attend to issue
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by tennyson10: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
People are tired of your unprofessionalism, and attitude.

This guy wont do his homework as a deal hunter, send you a defective item, won't even apologize and still be displaying all sorts of arrogant behaviors to you for complaining.

Until more people come out to complain ,you'll just continue to take everyone for granted.
As for me, once i receive my last item from you, that would mark the end of me ever patronising you.

11 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by bobo65(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Phemmygbl:

Case isn’t settled yet bro. I’ve used clone countless times and frinx too, they are always very clear with the descriptions. The picture isn’t clear enough to show the crack but the notification of the missing pen is very clear. Again, daaz is in the best position to explain this. When I contacted Chisom what I was expecting him to do was to contact daaz and they sort it.

Exactly my point
He shouldn't have shunned the complainant or pushed him to daaz cos all d buyer did was pay for a device
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
I remember talking on the phone with omicpet this morning around 6am about praying for items to arrive as described by sellers/suppliers. It might appear funny but it's not because anything can happen to items in transit, who will now bear the cost?

I've said it before and i'll say it again, when there's a problem deal hunters and buyers should always be ready to shift ground as both parties must bear the loss. In this particular case, an outright refund might not be possible (put yourself is dealhunters shoe). A better solution would have been the deal hunter buying a new Stylus Pen and secondly, reduction in the cost price of the item to compensate for it's value that dropped as a result of the slight crack.

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by bobo65(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
wildchild1:
I remember talking on the phone with omicpet this morning around 6am about praying for items to arrive as described by sellers/suppliers. It might appear funny but it's not because anything can happen to items in transit, who will now bear the cost?

I've said it before and i'll say it again, deal hunters and buyers should always be ready to shift ground as both parties must bear the loss. In this particular case, an outright refund might not be possible (put yourself is dealhunters shoe). A better solution would have been the deal hunter buying a new Stylus Pen and secondly, reduction in the cost price of the item to compensate for it's value that dropped as a result of the slight crack.

Yeah true
That's why I said it's not really a big issue
If chisom had attended to d guy well, they should have come to an agreement without things reaching this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (110) (Reply)

Tech Products Sales: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.