Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,647 members, 7,844,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] - Technology Market (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (158694 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / New Orleans(Louisiana State) Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
wildchild1:
I remember talking on the phone with omicpet this morning around 6am about praying for items to arrive as described by sellers/suppliers. It might appear funny but it's not because anything can happen to items in transit, who will now bear the cost?

I've said it before and i'll say it again, when there's a problem deal hunters and buyers should always be ready to shift ground as both parties must bear the loss. In this particular case, an outright refund might not be possible (put yourself is dealhunters shoe). A better solution would have been the deal hunter buying a new Stylus Pen and secondly, reduction in the cost price of the item to compensate for it's value that dropped as a result of the slight crack.
chief you no go understand the situation here this one different, refunding him is never an issue on my side but I tell people to talk to picker to clarify if I knew the item was bad or cracked before selling it to them.it told him to talk to daaz about the issue that me too will do same of which I did and gave him ,feedback of what daaz said ..baba the refund is not an issue I have done that 3 times before on different issues the pickers never compensated me on those items ... on a second note for BIG SAM ( Lionlee216 saying he will hold onto my item grin LET me give him a tip auction one sell it as deal and refund him cheesy
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Phemmygbl:

Case isn’t settled yet bro. I’ve used clone countless times and frinx too, they are always very clear with the descriptions. The picture isn’t clear enough to show the crack but the notification of the missing pen is very clear. Again, daaz is in the best position to explain this. When I contacted Chisom what I was expecting him to do was to contact daaz and they sort it.

I am so sorry as I am not ignoring to respond but I always wanna respond and Balance up whatever is on ground and we move on. Confirming if crack is there or not will keep prolonging the issue but I have reached out to you and as well to Chisom but Chisom hasn't come out with a viable solution as to settle this issue and move on.

Well I'm ready to shift sides whenever he is ready.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Phemmygbl(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
ChisomK9:
chief you no go understand the situation here this one different, refunding him is never an issue on my side but I tell people to talk to picker to clarify if I knew the item was bad or cracked before selling it to them.it told him to talk to daaz about the issue that me too will do same of which I did and gave him ,feedback of what daaz said ..baba the refund is not an issue I have done that 3 times before on different issues the pickers never compensated me on those items ... on a second note for BIG SAM ( Lionlee216 saying he will hold onto my item grin LET me give him a tip auction one sell it as deal and refund him cheesy
lol, You gave me feedback of what daaz said? When? Lool
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Deal!!!

iPhone XR 64GB
Factory Unlocked
Phones are New.
PHONES ONLY
PERFECT CONDITION.

TLC of 180,000

Contact me if interested.

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
daaz001:
Deal!!!

iPhone XR 64GB
Factory Unlocked
Phones are New.
PHONES ONLY
PERFECT CONDITION.

TLC of 180,000

In the midst of every storm there's always a deal alert grin This is the reason why we are here.

2 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by dealhunter(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Deal Alert!

Small Crack Unlocked Galaxy s9 64gb

The crack is earline crack at bottom of the phone,not visible at all when the phone is on,phone with charger..

TCL:89700.

Call:08020555809.

WhatsApp: 07056824156

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wolfenstein(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
lionlee216:
I am tired of stories. Shipment now flowing smoothly like river but then another problems.. i guess it is time to toughen up..

I don't know what happened and i dont care know as i am tired of giving listening ears to people but one thing i know is as long as you transact on Chicago, kansas, texas and new orleans thread, no one will be cheated as long as you speak out.

If Chisom packages have been collected for March 2nd shipment, His shipment for March 9th upon arriving to Nigeria, should be put on hold until Gbolahan and Chisom resolve their issues. Please take note

Cc don4ye daaz001 omicpet.

But wait o, people wey come buy goods through chisom nko....dem no go come collect their package?
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by omicpet(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
All said and done I’d like to propose that pickers at point of pick call deal senders abi na buyers when items turns out as not described (physical defects only) (Picker’s no get inner eyes to know software flaws ) , if deal buyer is not available to see the deal through or pick his call then FAILED PICKUP GBAM!!!

As for those who buy deals from dealers please ask for images, what you see is what you get .

As for the Imei part , It’s the sole responsibility of Dealhunters , finder and buyers to ask whichever party it is that they are in communication with and at cases when factory unlocked is stated a valid proof is required to follow it through .

Additions are welcomed

2 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by ChisomK9(m): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
wolfenstein:

But wait o, people wey come buy goods through chisom nko....dem no go come collect their package?
nwanne till him do am
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wesley80(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
wildchild1:
I remember talking on the phone with omicpet this morning around 6am about praying for items to arrive as described by sellers/suppliers. It might appear funny but it's not because anything can happen to items in transit, who will now bear the cost?

I've said it before and i'll say it again, when there's a problem deal hunters and buyers should always be ready to shift ground as both parties must bear the loss. In this particular case, an outright refund might not be possible (put yourself is dealhunters shoe). A better solution would have been the deal hunter buying a new Stylus Pen and secondly, reduction in the cost price of the item to compensate for it's value that dropped as a result of the slight crack.
omicpet:
All said and done I’d like to propose that pickers at point of pick call deal senders abi na buyers when items turns out as not described (physical defects only) (Picker’s no get inner eyes to know software flaws ) , if deal buyer is not available to see the deal through or pick his call then FAILED PICKUP GBAM!!!

As for those who buy deals from dealers please ask for images, what you see is what you get .

As for the Imei part , It’s the sole responsibility of Dealhunters , finder and buyers to ask whichever party it is that they are in communication with and at cases when factory unlocked is stated a valid proof is required to follow it through .

Additions are welcomed

Expecting buyers / end users to bear ANY liability for a defective item is totally ridiculous. If an item is advertised and sold as being without defect, and it turns out not to be so, the liability should rest fully with the deal hunter and picker because they've clearly failed to conduct their DUE DILIGENCE. The buyer / end user reserves the right to either demand a full refund or a rebate if the item varies from what was advertised. If you aren't sure of the state of an item, then you should advertise it "as is" and the TLC should reflect the element of risk the buyer is now made to bear along with you. As deal hunters, whatever profit you're making is compensation for both your time spent in searching and negotiating deals and the element of risk borne in delivering your advertised goods. A buyer/end user shares no part of your "super profits" so NEVER expect him to share a part of your liability.
Cc. Dragnet cc lionlee cc daaz001

18 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by omicpet(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
wesley80:

Expecting buyers / end users to bear ANY liability for a defective item is totally ridiculous. If an item is advertised and sold as being without defect, and it turns out not to be so, the liability should rest fully with the deal hunter and picker because they've clearly failed to conduct their DUE DILIGENCE. The buyer / end user reserves the right to either demand a full refund or a rebate if the item varies from what was advertised. If you aren't sure of the state of an item, then you should advertise it "as is" and the TLC should reflect the element of risk the buyer is now made to bear along with you. As deal hunters, whatever profit you're making is compensation for both your time spent in searching and negotiating deals and the element of risk borne in delivering your advertised goods. A buyer/end user shares no part of your "super profits" so NEVER expect him to share a part of your liability.

Yes full disclosure of items conditions .
Ps you don’t have to litter the thread when doing so and if you’re the type that hates questions been asked just follow a template when posting your deal

Phone type and model
Cosmetic condition with a rating index of 1-10
Color
Unlock status, Imei or both .

And voila c’est finis . Please if there’s any mechanical damage like bad home button, fingerprint , defective Face ID , it should be stated . Thank you all abi na thanks .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Maximatic(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Checkout Romoss Powerbanks at affordable prices

https://www.nairaland.com/5068686/romoss-sense-8-30000mahromoss-lt20
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
daaz001:
Deal!!!

iPhone XR 64GB
Factory Unlocked
Phones are New.
PHONES ONLY
PERFECT CONDITION.

TLC of 180,000

SOLD SOLD SOLD.

2 XR to Olanrewaju

1 XR to Yinka

Thanks for doing business with me.

grin
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by omicpet(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
daaz001:

SOLD SOLD SOLD.

2 XR to Olanrewaju

1 XR to Yinka

Thanks for doing business with me.

grin

Where’s my share
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
omicpet:

Where’s my share

I will mail it to you by overnight Shipment.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by adecamp(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
This deal hunting and buying from the US is 50/50. I remember getting a 6 plus from a dealer(name withheld). The picture provided showed the imei and all. On picking up from ibl, I turned the phone and discovered the screen was damaged. It was touching and pressing on its own. When I press one, two will pop up. I couldn't even access the imei info. I contacted Chisom instantly but then I remembered, this man showed me the picture of the phone including the imei which daaz snapped and sent to him. I instantly knew the screen got messed up in transit, fell off from someone's hand or something like that. I jeje took the phone to computer village and repaired the screen for 9k(thank God it's iPhone, for say na Samsung ehn, I for no gree walahi talai). I didn't lose, I didn't gain. At the same time, I've bought deals from people without issues. So it's a 50/50 stuff

4 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Available for sale matte black iphone 7plus chip @edge 32gb 90k.

iphone6 64gb
whatapps me for details @ check signature for contact
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Available for sale matte black iphone 7plus chip @edge 32gb 90k.

iphone6 64gb
whatapps me for details @ check signature for contact
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Perspec(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
wesley80:

God bless you. You are full of wisdom.

Why should a buyer share any liability at all - even if it's 0.00001% - after paying in full for an item? So after the deal hunter makes profit on goods sold, the buyer is still expected to share in any future liability. For what? Where is that even done.

Oga lionlee I really commend the way you handle issues. It exudes maturity, wisdom and shows you deeply care about the satisfaction of your direct & indirect customers. I think to avoid future issues like these, you should put up a DISCLAIMER that dealhunting is for competent people only. And anyone - after making profit - that will not take full responsibility for any liability that's not the buyers fault, should kindly step aside from dealhunting with you.

It's only a greedy human being that will make profit and still expect whom he/she made profit from to share liability. Na delahunter know how he wan calculate the TLC reach. If he likes he can slam 1million naira, that's his biz. But IF I PAY YOU THE MONEY YOU REQUESTED IN FULL, then my only job is to close my eyes, lay down on my soft bed and expect to receive EXACTLY WHAT I PAID FOR. Simple.

Deal hunting is not/ and should not be for everybody. If you can't bear the associated risks - even after making profit - then step aside. You cannot eat your cake and have it. Lai lai

15 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Rakiticbarca: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by spartacus11(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
adecamp:
This deal hunting and buying from the US is 50/50. I remember getting a 6 plus from a dealer(name withheld). The picture provided showed the imei and all. On picking up from ibl, I turned the phone and discovered the screen was damaged. It was touching and pressing on its own. When I press one, two will pop up. I couldn't even access the imei info. I contacted Chisom instantly but then I remembered, this man showed me the picture of the phone including the imei which daaz snapped and sent to him. I instantly knew the screen got messed up in transit, fell off from someone's hand or something like that. I jeje took the phone to computer village and repaired the screen for 9k(thank God it's iPhone, for say na Samsung ehn, I for no gree walahi talai). I didn't lose, I didn't gain. At the same time, I've bought deals from people without issues. So it's a 50/50 stuff

Ibl, Baba God, he be like say na for people to come lagos come pic up item himself sure pass oh

I would have come to lagos on Monday and pick up my item myself, but let me just pray and hope say the transportater ibl go use bring my phone go deliver.
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by twinskenny(m): 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
anyone with s7edge??
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by twinskenny(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
you guys are trying sha.. its a risky business.. if you are in a hurry u might not notice that cracked really
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Please No more Pick Up today.

My Car is in Shop.

1 Like

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Adinije(f): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
@Daaz001, what's the update on Feb 16th, it's stalling already
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by daaz001: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Adinije:
@Daaz001, what's the update on Feb 16th, it's stalling already

Apart from the last one I gave early this week or so on the thread, I met the USPS Manager where item was sent and he told me the item hasn't even gotten to the recovery centre in Georgia and that the last scan was Tennessee but he told me he already told the manager in the location to inform him once it get to Recovery station where it will be tagged again and sent to Chicago.

He them promised to call me next week . Let's be hopeful.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused to everyone who has stuffs in the package.

Daaz001
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by dealhunter(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2019
Deal Alert!

Double Combo

Unlocked IPhone 6s 32GB

New condition but no box, unlocked,2 iPhone 6s with charger,boost carrier but unlocked,already picked, ready to be shipped...

TLC:59900.

Both:119800.

Call:080205555809.

WhatsApp: 07056824156
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by wildchild1: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Toceenay(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2019
adecamp:

You are right Bro, some think deal hunters make super money from it. If some people know the profit they make on an item, they won't price like Akara.

Another thing is that, personally I advise anyone buying from me to wait till it gets to Nigeria, I see the condition before giving to him or change ownership. (I've seen a situation when someone who bought an item cracked it the day he collected it and wanted to claim it arrived damaged, thank God I saw it when picking up other items...) So, if I change ownership and u collected an item in Nigeria claiming it arrived damaged, I will never refund such person... It's better you wait, we both see the item together as described then I give it out. Deal hunters risks are so much that low-ballers should not be welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by Idboyostic(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2019
[s]*Deal Alert!!!

*Silver IPhone X with Slight Crack Back
*Front is Mint....No crack!!!
*Factory Unlocked
*Tlc: 180k

*Silver IPhone 8
*Worldwide Unlock
*Mint Condition
*120k already in Nigeria

*Mint Midnight Black Samsung Galaxy S9+
*Tlc: 130k

*Mint Purple Samsung Galaxy s9
*Tlc: 110k

*Crack Back Samsung Galaxy s8
*Front Screen is in Mint Condition
*Tlc: 70k

All Prices are Firm!!!

Call/whatsapp: 0703318079nine[/s]
Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by omicpet(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2019
[s]Iphone 7+
Factory unlocked
Rose gold 128gb
No defects 120k
TLC !!!

IPhone 6s 64gb
Factory unlocked
Rose gold
No defects 65k
TLC!!!

IPhone 6 16gb
Factory unlocked
Silver
No defects 42k
TLC !!!
[/s]

Sold thanks

Re: Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] by adecamp(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Toceenay:

You are right Bro, some think deal hunters make super money from it. If some people know the profit they make on an item, they won't price like Akara.

Another thing is that, personally I advise anyone buying from me to wait till it gets to Nigeria, I see the condition before giving to him or change ownership. (I've seen a situation when someone who bought an item cracked it the day he collected it and wanted to claim it arrived damaged, thank God I saw it when picking up other items...) So, if I change ownership and u collected an item in Nigeria claiming it arrived damaged, I will never refund such person... It's better you wait, we both see the item together as described then I give it out. Deal hunters risks are so much that low-ballers should not be welcome.
he damaged it himself that's callous

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (110) (Reply)

Tech Products Sales: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.