Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS (30675 Views)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars / Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by CapussoSeba: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2018
Unik3030:
y must u add afonja to everything?

Because Afonjas are not smart as they claim to be.

Rmbr, I said Afonjas and not the Yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by Glink2018(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2018
kolafolabi:

He pain am grin grin grin grin grin

When are dey going to shout your name?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by Gkemz: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2018
Northern president hosting APC young northern appointees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by sogodihno: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2018
Bambambiglo:
mtchew

Bros forget ipob, I'm from the middle belt and I can categorically tell you that buhari has no chance in 2019

I am a Nigerian and I can categorically tell u that Atiku has no chance in 2019.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by Skybee1(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2018
All northerners. Nonsense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by iukpe: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2018
To be young and appointed to serve is just starting in 2018.
Just because the old ones are too greedy to give way.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by SweetJoystick(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2018
martineverest:
ur maths skill is nothing to write home about
Tell that to PMB the dullard who stated the above percentage
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by TreasureJunky: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2018
Nawao,, only ndi aboki
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by obibob2020(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2018
90% of those appointees are northerners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by nsesam(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2018
Young Muslim appointee or
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by HisSexcellency(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2018
This kogi state governor is always in Abuja, how does he then govern his state
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by Mike1974(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2018
For Swift Stockbroking Seamless Platforms Solutions
For Swift Mobile Trading App Solution/OMS- You could buy and sell yourselves and
For Swift General Investment/Settlement/Advisory Services
Please contact; molorunyemi@gruenecapital.com, olorunyemi@gmail.com, 08101223958 (SMS/What’s App)
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by Unik3030: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2018
Karatum:

Because Afonjas are not smart as they claim to be.

Rmbr, I said Afonjas and not the Yorubas
if only u know afonja id not an insulting word but people's name
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by JaphNice(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2018
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by Justinah4real(f): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
God bless Nigeria!
God bless APC.
God bless all those who bless both!
God mightily bless domeolo, the slayer of PDP mole rats worldwide! smiley

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
drskyfly007:
The defacto president is on red cap..if you know you know angry

Bro u sabi... Abba kyri and Maaman Daura are the Cabals ruling this country. Buhari is just a figure head.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by ChiefSweetus: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
That second pic is a mess!

See as the idiots dey fight to dey nearest Booharry.

That aunty in green wear her best cloth. Olosho. E think say e go find executive sugar daddy wey go upgrade her political career. I'm sure she's Igbo.

Personally know a few of these youth in the photos. Didn't know 45 is youth too.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by Prettysophy: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
I thought they said no youth in his cabinet?
Is this not young people i'm seeing in this picture?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by Duru009(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Chai see hausa everywhere !
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by thirty(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nigerians are very lucky to have PMB as President.

I stand with Buhari!!!

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by bantudra: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
kingsango,come and watch...they are doing it...they can realy do it toghether...i was wrong,you were right.....
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by bantudra: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
look proud faces......i like you nigerians....work toghether......
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by bantudra: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
if all nigerian youths understand to work toghether then a igbo presidency will not be a challendge no more....

even nigerian women wan become president of nigeria too....we shouldnt forget women too.....

let them compete against each other and be the best to rule the federal republic of nigeria....
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by tunary(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
deomelo:

Your mates are contesting and winning, but this ipob is here shouting Atiku and ipobOBI 2019..

These roadside Igbos sef..

grin grin
no mind them joor
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS by deomelo: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
tolexy007:

are u not even ashamed of urself? ur mate too are busy contesting, but u are here on NL busy campaign for the man that is as old as ur ancestors
[/s]

Not interested in your unintelligent roadside ipob rant..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian / Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan / Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.