Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh (11191 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by dewaskillz: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2018
This write up is just pathetic. You should know there are something the party leadership decides and unfortunately the people you are talking about controls the leadership. You don't expect atiku to start fighting with the PDP leadership at this stage. One thing I love about the man is he is smart and dogged too. So don't worry he knows how and when to reward his true supporters and loyalists. It is better you lose the battle and win the war. Don't blame atiku for anything happening now. My advice to him, is that he should just call ekweremadu privately and assure him of his reward when he ascends the throne.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by emeijeh(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2018
guywitzerogal:
early ds morning all you can notice are people mistakes

Who you epp?
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Racoon(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2018
This is simply the lamentation of a paranoid fella.That Ekweremadu was not in the big picture doesn't mean he is irrelevant.If he feels otherwise, then let him defect and then find how relevant he is.

1 Share

Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by PHIPEX(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2018
This is a prelude to decamping. I feel the game plan here is that if APC wins the majority in the senate Ekweremadu could become the Senate president. He's just positioning himself. I don't blame him, politics in Nigeria is first about selfish interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by guywitzerogal(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

so why is it only thw girl that is sitting down in that picture, that simply implies, you don't treat people equally.
the girl no get respect, letting that old man to stand while she sit and opening her teeth.....
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by guywitzerogal(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2018
emeijeh:

Who you epp?
ur sense...u might need ds

1 Share

Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by able20(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Shut Up!
PDP is a failed party filled with looters.
PDP will never fail they only send some looting executives to APC to increase the looting
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Cockyguy11: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Shut Up!

Will you keep quiet!
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by zicocards(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2018
His wahala. When him dey share money bag, whom did he complain to? Now that he is being sidelined, Nigerians will now be having headache cos of you abi? Ko Le work.
If you like decamp to EFCC we no send u, in fact decamp to Eyimba FC self, it's non of our business. But all I know is that the enemies of Nigeria henceforth will not have peace of mind.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by BrutusOj(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2018
Ekweremadu should keep calm let's send Buhari back to daura first.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
I pray Ekweremadu leaves that looters party called PDP. they are perfect in cheating her members and stealing peoples mandate. Thank God for Osun as they almost rigged us out.
Na APC come beta?
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by kosikika: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2018
Why is APC trying so hard to useless Ekweremadu? PDP has made dis fellow relevant for more than 19yrs, come to th8nk of it, Commissioner, SSG , senator of 16yrs, 12yrs rain as deputy senate president, oga na only u dey PDP wen make u and ur Enugu bigots fill say u better pass Peter Obi? Greed.....u leave pdp ur political story is finished like Akpabio..........
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by princfred(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2018
Its clear that Ekweremmadu was not treated politically well but that does not mean he should leave nor be disregarded. He held the party together in rough times while even the flag bearer now was in and sponsoring the other side. He should be passivied possibly compensated.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2018
hollywater:
The presidential candidate is the one who choose who he feels will help him run the Country affairs the way he would like to. Atiku has chosen Obi case close.Anybody who is not happy about it, should leave simple.
honestly, that's how OBJ chosed Atiku .
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by gare(f): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2018
If you tell me that DSP was not involved in the Process that Produced the Peter Obi as VP, I will agree with you that it was wrong and a serious oversight, but its not enough to decamp and what is this craze of decamping in our political system, ever since i have followed other democracy around the world i hardy see people decamp from one party to another, what is mostly obtainable is the forming of new parties. So over looking DSP in the process was very wrong, having held the party together for this long he ought to have been consulted and be a part of the process.

But DSP for VP is not a sell able candidate, being the highest ranking PDP those not translate to being the VP candidate for the party, we need a team that will jump start the economy, not a team that will continue playing politics after winning elections.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
I pray Ekweremadu leaves that looters party called PDP. they are perfect in cheating her members and stealing peoples mandate. Thank God for Osun as they almost rigged us out.

U mean PDP is "perfect" in cheating thier members? So wat will u say abt a $tupid party from d gutters that claim to be PROGRESSIVES while dey assembled thier low IQ members,sold thier $tupid nomination forms to them and yet for each of those positions they already have anointed candidates to be given automatic tickets....
I av known u to be so talented in disgracing but ur recent comments in dis forum only suggests ur zombiesm is actually top notch
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by klax(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2018
Who wrote these nonsense epistle? Ekeremadu can decamp it's so simple if Ekweremadu has not played a dirty game pdp can not just treated him like that we are just hearing Ekweremadu talking let pdp leadership talk you will all see that something had secretly went wrong.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Bizibi(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
this is an old member with new monicker......hustle is real.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by CapussoSeba: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by searchlight: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2018
yjgm:
They are eternally ungrateful and support treachery instead of rewarding loyalty. Anyways, politics is always about interest. Atiku and his camp used Ekweremadu to get what they want, and will use the wike's and co to get to the end. I pity Ekweremadu. I see betrayal and vengeance looming in the south east. APC as a part will cash in on this and make it a glorious advantage. Politics is all about interest. Ekweremadu will remain in Pdp in body but APC in soul.
APC and buhari are unsellable in the south east. the whole state governors in south east may decamp to APC but buhari will still lose the zone. mehn you need to be here to see how much buhari is hated here. the name buhari sounds like a calamity here in the east. if buhari is the only option come 2019 south easterner will boycott the poll absolutely. facts!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by kelly72: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2018
Granted Ekweremadu should be carried along being a PDP ranking member and for standing with the party in its hour of need. But issues can still be resolved and he will be happy again. For me, Atiku Abubakar made it clear he needed a running mate grounded in economic matters, a top performer loved by all and who had deep pockets. Ekweremadu is not all of that. In short, Peter Obi towers head and tail over him. If it is not Obi, priority will be Soludo, NOI etc before Ekweremadu. He may be a good party man, but his mind isn't as erudite with creative ideas as the others I have mentioned. Thanks.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Eagle75: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Ekweremadu has come a long way in politics and should handle the situation maturely. All this write ups springing up here and there are all political gimmicks from the APC camp to cause disaffection in the camp of PDP to their own gain.
Like I stressed earlier, the Ekweremadu I know is too experienced for that snare. Yes! he can use that to his advantage to attract some attentions but leaving the party is a no no!. Any day he leaves PDP in Enugu state the point of diminishing return will take place on his political progression. Do you all know that the former governors Jim Nwobodo and Sullivan Chime are in APC? Even former Senate President Ken Nnamani is also there but you hardly see any sign of APC threat or dominance in the state.

So I strongly believed that any issue Ekweremadu has with party shall be settled amicably in house. PDP seems more mature than APC in dealing with internal crisis. I tell you, since they survived their national convention hurdle, this too shall surely come to pass.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Modarun(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2018
very funny to read an APC sponsored BMC write up about loyalty and consistency. Lol a party that denied its campaign promises is giving us a lecture on loyalty and consistency? how is that. The nPDP was the singular most important component that brought down the PDP, how consistent was the APC when it came to living up to their power sharing agreemenent? The CPC got the presidency while the ACN the V.P, but when it came to the turn of the PDP to produce the Senate President Tinubu and co sponsoring the BMC thats lecturing Us on loyalty here attempted to undermine the agreement.
If Ikeremandu started his political career in the APC he would prolly be no where politically. But he rose from Commisioner, SSG to the level he is today. When Ikeremmadu emerged as the choice for the Deputy Senate President position, he was not the most qualified, he wasnt the most experienced and definately not the most loyal, he got the post cos everyone stepped down on the request by David mark, so why the noise about Peter Obi.
The BmC can keep making useless noise that wont go anywhere, but the Igbos and South East dnt follow blindly, we respect competence, capacity to deliver and grasp of isssues, not to say Ike Ikeremmadu dnt have these qualities, But Okwute have proven beyond doubt he is the South East best foot forward. Exceedingly competent, unblemished by any corruption allegation and has capacity and grasp of what is needed at this point in time to resque Nigeria.
Only a foolish Igboman would think otherwise,

Ndigbo should be mindlful of the enemies trying to disorganized them, they should not allow their enemy think for them,, the enemy thought Ike Ekeremmadu would be the V.P candidate, they went quickly to tarnish his image with trumped up allegations of owning hundreds of choice properties, even if these allegations were ridiculous we all know choosing Him would later be exploited and sold to Nigerians as a corrupt aspirants combo.
This is not about Who was loyal or not, its about political expedience, those who are sponsoring these useless posts, discarded a Sen. Mamora who was not only loyal, by far more competent and a better Representative for Tinubus wife. Igbos are not Yorubas that follow without asking questions, Peter Obi is Ndigbos best candidate.

2 Likes

Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by senatordave1(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2018
searchlight:
APC and buhari are unsellable in the south east. the whole state governors in south east may decamp to APC but buhari will still lose the zone. mehn you need to be here to see how much buhari is hated here. the name buhari sounds like a calamity here in the east. if buhari is the only option come 2019 south easterner will boycott the poll absolutely. facts!!!
Even atiku is highly despised in ss/se.buhari's biggest fan on fb is zara onyinye,an ibo so not all ibos hate him.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by senatordave1(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2018
searchlight:
Even atiku is highly despised in ss/se.buhari's biggest fan on fb is zara onyinye,an ibo so not all ibos dislike him.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Kenturkey048(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Shut Up!
apc is a successful party filled with saints...the day nigerians start using their heads the better for us..
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by senatordave1(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2018
Eagle75:
Ekweremadu has come a long way in politics and should handle the situation maturely. All this write ups springing up here and there are all political gimmicks from the APC camp to cause disaffection in the camp of PDP to their own gain.
Like I stressed earlier, the Ekweremadu I know is too experienced for that snare. Yes! he can use that to his advantage to attract some attentions but leaving the party is a no no!. Any day he leaves PDP in Enugu state the point of diminishing return will take place on his political progression. Do you all know that the former governors Jim Nwobodo and Sullivan Chime are in APC? Even former Senate President Ken Nnamani is also there but you hardly see any sign of APC threat or dominance in the state.

So I strongly believed that any issue Ekweremadu has with party shall be settled amicably in house. PDP seems more mature than APC in dealing with internal crisis. I tell you, since they survived their national convention hurdle, this too shall surely come to pass.
Must they make noise on media or make loud noise the way ffk,fayose or kola does? By february,you will see their impact
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Kenturkey048(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2018
searchlight:
brother i cut cap for u joor..most times i see people come here to type nonsense...come portharcourt wey i dey,mention buhari,na serious beating u go collect.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2018
This post suggests that Ekweremadu should get the VP ticket as compensation for his roles in making PDP stronger and also standing by Atiku during the primaries.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Chikpat(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2018
richidinho:
Nonsense Epistle!

Atiku is for the masses not for Ekweremadu alone

He can decamp if he so wishes, we will gladly wish him well

how did APC rewarded Amaechi and Fashola? ministerial post offourse

I agree with you. The man like a typical Nigerian politician likes to feel like shiit.

Very stupid people, always placing self above their country.
Ekweremadu now claims he made Atiku win nomination when on a simple national assignement of chairing the contitution amendment, he failed woefully for the 8years wasted years he spent on that. His greatest achievement is that he has been in the senate for 4 terms representing idiots who are happy being enslaved

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by senatordave1(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2018
Kenturkey048:
brother i cut cap for u joor..most times i see people come here to type nonsense...come portharcourt wey i dey,mention buhari,na serious beating u go collect.
Is it not ph where apc was winning pdp in that rerun? Go to eleme and shout atiku.in yakurr and ogoja lgas of cross river,they have vowed not to have anything to do with pdp.atiku will fail
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by lexy2014: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Were would he go? Should he come 2 APC were he will b christened a saint except u are telling me ekweremadu didn't participate in any act of looting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale / We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS / Edo: PDP Urges UN, EU To Sanction Gambari & Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.