Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh (11202 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Ayed44: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2018
PHIPEX:
This is a prelude to decamping. I feel the game plan here is that if APC wins the majority in the senate Ekweremadu could become the Senate president. He's just positioning himself. I don't blame him, politics in Nigeria is first about selfish interest.
And u think APC will trust a decampee from PDP to become d Senate President again, after Saraki experience?

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Kenturkey048(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Is it not ph where apc was winning pdp in that rerun? Go to eleme and shout atiku.in yakurr and ogoja lgas of cross river,they have vowed not to have anything to do with pdp.atiku will fail
oga am a cross riverian.the former apc cross river state chairman is froM yakurr..he is the presnt minister of niger/delta USANI UGURU USANI also the party flag bearer for 2019 guber elections, the people from yakur believes the unbelievable..the central part of cross river state are filled with judas who can sell of their fathers kidney for their selfish interest...we have politcal structure in cross river state which is well regionalised,the normal format is for ben ayaade who is from the north to complete his 2tenures,then the governorship seat goes back to the south..the central who just completed their two tenures courtsey of @liyel_imoke all of sudden decamped to apc thinking dey could unseat the present governor..and lastly which ogoja u dey talk of apc..
my own ogoja wey i come?even spoon apc cant win there..na jarigbe,or na rose oko dem wan win
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Modarun(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Even atiku is highly despised in ss/se.buhari's biggest fan on fb is zara onyinye,an ibo so not all ibos dislike him.

Yoruba man speak for your tribe not Igbos, the South east gave Atiku a block vote. They knw the better candidate, and unlike your people they never plotted against the Yorubas cos they initially declined the V.P Spot insisting Atiku picks his V.P from South West.
Funny enough na Yorubas that are now scheming to have Peter Obi dropped. lol

1 Like

Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Eagle75: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Must they make noise on media or make loud noise the way ffk,fayose or kola does? By february,you will see their impact

I think it is safer for them to be in APC at this moment of our political atmosphere. Jim Nwobodo was initially mentioned duringing Dasukigate but no more. EFCC closed in on Sullivan Chime sometime ago but has been granted some moment of respite as soon as he joined APC.

I hope you got the drift?
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2018
richidinho:
Nonsense Epistle!

Atiku is for the masses not for Ekweremadu alone

He can decamp if he so wishes, we will gladly wish him well

how did APC rewarded Amaechi and Fashola? ministerial post offourse

Atiku for the masses? Another 2015 loading. Hopefully by 2023 Nigerians go learn some lessons about Nigerian politicians.
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Minjim: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2018
emmie14:
But those who left PDP and camped in APC are decamping APC back to PDP. It means APC is worse than PDP

Mention one
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Minjim: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2018
JoanHicks:
OP is APC mole. Ikweremmadu isn't complaining oh

Beside he's the second man in senate

I guess we can say Atiku is working for Apc
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by emmie14: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2018
Minjim:

Mention one
(Buhari Tinubu )
Re: PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh by Bluehand: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Explains The Shortfall In ECA / 2019: Cracks In Presidential Candidates’ Alliance Over Buhari’s Adoption / Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.