Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 (30168 Views)

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar / Alaafin Of Oyo Wants Me Dead, Attempted My Kidnap—young Queen Aanu / Lecturer Commits Suicide 3 Days To 47th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Pentools(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmm....HHP is gone?
Mehnnnnn this is crazy, in deed the top is really lonely.

RIP man was a fan, one of the very few that made me fall in love with south African hip hop.

1 Like

Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Has now gotted shocked
...got.

Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by BigGuyMan: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...got.
embarassed
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by newjosboy: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2018
How can one attempt suicide thrice unsuccessfully? When you buy buy a rat poison for just N50, overdose yourself and die peacefully.
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by gift2xl: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2018
Hmm? Emotional problem seriously dangerous.
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by EngrKizzy(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2018
REST IN PEACE BL^D, Dude set a pace for south african hip pop
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by 1LadySule(f): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2018
Depression is real and many of us suffer with it everyday in our own way.
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2018
Used to like HHP. A lesson to everyone. Never commit suicide no matter what. Itz not easy but hold on and let many things make u happy in life. 40-80years from now, Nigerians might actively be commiting suicides, open gay marriage etc with the influx of white man cultures in Africa.
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by payloader(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2018
Fierce11:
Thank God!
It's not easy to live because society wants to "see you alive". That pressure exerted on a suicide-prone individual, leads some of them to act in despicable ways and do abhorent and psychopathic things.
Suicide therefore like Jesus, is the truth, the way and the life. Afterall according to the post,.. "to live, one has to die".
No body and no one has the right to tell him that he did the wrong thing. Afterall, he tried his best. Going for therapy sessions, speaking your mind on the media and even looking for solutions is not an easy feat.
It is better to die than live for nothing. It is better to take your life than use your hand to taint another's.
I applaud him as I applauded that lecturer that "bought the noose". imagine if the lecture was still alive, to give carryover no go hard am na.
After 3 attempts, God come reason hin coupon. Mr. Rapper, you did the right thing for mankind.
Later my gee, unTill you jam 2pac in Asgard.
Deceive yourself bro
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Pentools(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
I'm like Mandela with a cape on And chocolate killing vanilla with a tape song, The world is in need of a AIDS song Drop more hits instead of dropping that Nate bomb

RIP HHP

U na o'Gee, don't need to ask...
You're sighted O'G.

Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Fierce11: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
payloader:
Deceive yourself bro
How much have you received from quoting me? Nothing right? Oya go and get a job.
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by abeliver: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
The 3 times he tried committing suicide,his village be like

Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by baby124: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Na wa oooo. The guy really really wanted to die. Wonder how women see such men and have kids with them. It really messes up kids to think their parents committed suicide. RIP to him. Please let’s carefully watch the mental health of those we decide to breed with.
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Basiljoe: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by khalids: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Just like one brother like that, wey wan commit suicide....na so the guy swallow 100 tablets of Vitamin C.... cry cry cry
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Assassin101: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
you mean he wants to re-enact the Machiavelli story? undecided

baddosky1:
The idiot never die! Where is his body so we can verify?

He might have faked his death and is somewhere watching the reactions of people.
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Neocotez(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Magichand:
South African rap star Jabulani Tsambo, popularly known as HHP, attempted suicide 3 times in 2015 before he died yesterday. The cause of his death is shrouded in secrecy, leaving many suspicious that he may have committed suicide.

The veteran hip-hop star opened up during a 2016 interview that 2015 was a tough year for him and he attempted suicide 3 times. He said he was eager to end his life that he turned to an online suicide assist website to get information about suicide methods.

The rapper said the idea of ending his life first entered his thoughts after a therapy session with a professional left him feeling lethargic due to the medication. HHP explained that he also felt that his issues were not really resolved.

He said at the time:

I was thinking while my policies (life insurance) are still active, let me just go out. Fifteen minutes I should be done. An hour and a half later, nothing happens. I'm listening to the song on repeat now. I get out the car. It's time to take the kids to school.

He said he tried again with an older car but still didn't succeed so he turned to the suicide assist website again and it suggested using helium as a way of committing suicide. Ahortly after a fight with his girlfriend, he tried again when she wasn't around, this time with helium, but it still didn't work.

This failed attempt brought about a turning point in the rapper's mind. He said it occurred to him then that if he really wanted to die, he needed to live first, and do all the things he's always wanted to do and has been scared of doing.

Sadly, the rapper passed away on Wednesday afternoon, October 24. The cause of his death has not been revealed.

https://zenithnaija.com/rapper-hhp-attempted-suicide-3-times-in-2015-before-he-died-yesterday/

Request Granted!
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Xxx123xxx(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unless it was for publicity, it makes no sense to me.
How can anyone unsuccessfully attempt suicide 3times?

He has now gotten his wish.
I wish him well.

....Some things are best left alone.
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Fitbillionairep: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
so there is a suicide assist website? shocked
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Heck , Jah knows suicide has been looking like a way out for me. So hard to knock this feeling off
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Hiphop Pantsula, S.A rap legend, one of their greatest ever, A reference point to all S.A rap stars, it's a pit

I remember the song M.I featured him on, Superhuman
Because of you I downloaded this super human of a thing.
The worst song on my play list.
No try em again ooo.
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Giddymoney:
Attempted suicide 3times?

What kind of attempt was that, when there are 1000 ways of killing yourself and no one would notice

I should be doing stand up comedy, you so hilarious mehn, amazing stuff, I put u there with dem baskemouth and bovi
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hip Hop Pantsula is dead? God!! RIP Man.
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by bry8ted(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
1LadySule:
Depression is real and many of us suffer with it everyday in our own way.
its real. Lost my elder brother to this month. He committed suicide.
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by baddosky1: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Assassin101:
you mean he wants to re-enact the Machiavelli story? undecided

Probably
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by emperorblog(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
congratulation to him
rest in peace
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by kurfbrown(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
ah! thankgod his wishes came tru...

but why him no kukuma plan him burial first...if na me go reach invitation I go don arrange am..mtceew...
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Bambambiglo: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
dominique:
Hip-hop Pansula is dead?!?? shocked
That's a huge blow to the SA hip-hop industry

What are you even saying
Re: HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 by Jakumo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
Congratulations on your successful suicide endeavor, you dumb, chit-for-brains, drunk-asz, bone-head South African muggug.

Say hi to the 72 virgins, if that is why you offed yourself. If not, say hello to old Lucifer, and get ready to shovel red-hot coals for eternity.

Every time a monkey-brained cretin dies, significant savings of oxygen accrue for the rest of us on this beautiful blue planet. Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Morachi Blasts Mr. Spell Dede Nne & Those 'Making Stupid Things Popular' / Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' / Kerry Washington And Nigerian Husband Set To Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.