Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari (23074 Views)

Lagos Workers Get 20% Salary Increase, LASG To Implement From January 2023 / Coronavirus: British Airways To Sack 12,000 Employees / Documents Nigeria Airways Retirees Must Take Along For Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
david22uu:
I trust african Government.. If he wanted to pay them why not immediately he resumed, it when its three month to election, the ssame thing aregbesola did in Osun state. APC government and Propaganda... they cant just change

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
chomchom1:

May ua life be like Nigeria under buhari regime cool
take it easy your life would be like that of PDP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by Kfed4ril(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
ManirBK:
Wailers will still find way to criticise this effort. God punishes you all

This is what we hate about buhari and his supporters, criticism is not allowed. Look at this idiot now already asking God to punish any criticizer.

If you are not criticized how do you improve??

1 Like

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
rusher14:

Please add my life so I can say Amen.
don't mind the fool her life would be wasted the way gej wasted our money

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by MrRush(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
david22uu:
I trust african Government.. If he wanted to pay them why not immediately he resumed, it when its three month to election, the ssame thing aregbesola did in Osun state. APC government and Propaganda... they cant just change
ozuo, why didn't the past administration pay them 3 months to election too for the last 16 years? Iketa chop ur mouth there.
omo jatijati.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
Say no to articulation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by rusher14: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
flames01:

Even if he isn't the one owing, how come their payment is just coming few months to election?

This is why.

Also, when a new and responsible government comes in, they must investigate delays, look at white papers, ensure a budget is prepared etc. All this must be done not to fall foul of existing laws.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by sayisayi(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
ManirBK:
Haters can say anything u wish but one thing i know for sure is, even when election is approaching goodness is goodness. And its not written anywhere that advancement of election stops any project from taking place.
However, its 4+4 for baba.
Thank you

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by Charly68: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Let them bring the scandalous sons back to power and see if they won't liquidate all the remaining assets..I even heard they wanted to liquidate unitary schools and bought over the assets to use it for the extension of their private universities .Nigerians should beware..these hawks are too greedy to bleed the nation to death.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by datribune: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
david22uu:

d process started long time ago but was slowed down by lack of quality records. PICA had to build a data base frm scratch. This is d same problem PTAD has in trying to settle pensions. If it's for political purposes why did PDP that ended their careers not pay them off for political reasons?. Congrats to d Snr Citizens. Congrats to PMB's govt. They deserve all d praise they're getting for this noble & compassionate achievement.
Here's ES PTAD going thru rrcords⬇️

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by oyebanji(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
May yours be like Nigeria under PDP.

chomchom1:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by brightalo17: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
chomchom1:

As if it is not the same hand to mouth and depending on men to feed you before Buhari came into power ? were you rich before he came to office ? smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by maasoap(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wailers, what do you have to say to this? I guess nothing to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by FriendNG: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
amnesty7:
They have deserted the thread instead of rejoicing with the beneficiaries and giving credit to whom it is due.
Singns of an incurable hater: when he sees any good in you, he conceals; when he sees something bad, he broadcasts; when he sees no bad, he forges one.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by datribune: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Charly68:
Let them bring the scandalous sons back to power and see if they won't liquidate all the remaining assets..I even heard they wanted to liquidate unitary schools and bought over the assets to use it for the extension of their private universities .Nigerians should beware..these hawks are too greedy to bleed the nation to death.

They almost sold unity schools nah. Heavens forbid that known looters get back to power. They are gathering again like a plague of locusts to totally devour Nigeria this time around. We won't let them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by rusher14: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
Kfed4ril:

This is what we hate about buhari and his supporters, criticism is not allowed. Look at this idiot now already asking God to punish any criticizer.

If you are not criticized how do you improve??

Critic.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by maasoap(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
chomchom1:

Resounding amen bro

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by kitaatita: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
david22uu:
If your Jonathan had paid them few months to election, instead of imposing dollars of religious leaders and fellow corrupt politicians, they would have been fulfilled before now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by Smile4daddy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
david22uu:
Did you just say immediately he resumed?

With wish money?

PMB inherited a broken Economy hope you know that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by biztip: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
am happy they re paid but buhari economic style is absurd
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by Treasure17(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
People dey vex sha. See curses flying upandan just because of Buhari and Jonathan. Let's give him some credit for this cause some had thesame opportunity to do so but decided to be impervious towards their agitation.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by maasoap(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
david22uu:

It was a painstaking job. Check the pics below to see how your useless party and party men left every document to decompose. Loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by tfelicityk(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
They should give thanks to God... And pray to God to touch the President MB more... And protect him from any calamities and catastrophe... Increases him in good health....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by ebismarsblog(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
May ua life be like Nigeria under jonathan regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by mechanics(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nice, workers welfare should be of paramount importance of any government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by Titogbanski: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
I commend PMB for this tactical election campaign strategy.

It might just help to garner more votes.....but I doubt if airways retirees constitute the significant number required to tilt the electoral balance, compared to the teeming mass of suffering Nigerians.
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by pryme(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
flames01:

May heaven subject your entire family to recession like buhari did to Nigeria. May heaven close the door of riches on you and turn your joy to sorrow.

The past administration plunged Nigeria into recession, Buhari is just the Fall Guy.

Am sure you if they start paying the new minimum wage you will say Buhari waited till few months to election.

If you don't see the problem clearly, you can never have a genuine remedy to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by efighter: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
david22uu:

Are you saying that after 2019 election, Buhari will call all Pensioners and ask them to return the pension to the government? If not, go and die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by biodunid: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
PDP went through many election cycles but didnt think any fit to make such moves even for election sake.

flames01:
It took buhari few months to election to pay them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by pryme(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Titogbanski:
I commend PMB for this tactical election campaign strategy.

It might just help to garner more votes.....but I doubt if airways retirees constitute the significant number required to tilt the electoral balance, compared to the teeming mass of suffering Nigerians.

You are absolutely right about this, the more reason he should not have bothered to pay them.
You see not every good deed is for political reasons, that makes him a better choice as a human being and a leader. Though he is not the best candidate in my opinion but his light years ahead of Atiku and any other candidate PDP choose to front.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by nokatakata: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
why una nor pay am since... evil politicians
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by Reminder: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
In FG's mind the 6,000 pensioners to be paid would be tantamount to 6,000 assured votes for Buhari. Its a good move to bring back smiles to the families but I tell them what, we have have grown pass those tactics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LTT Coastal & Marine Services Accused Of Giving Foreigners Jobs Over Nigerians / Start Uber/Bolt As A Side Hustle Or Get A Piece Of Land : Your Opinion Please / Have You Ever Been Rejected, How Did You Manage It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.