Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari (23077 Views)

Lagos Workers Get 20% Salary Increase, LASG To Implement From January 2023 / Coronavirus: British Airways To Sack 12,000 Employees / Documents Nigeria Airways Retirees Must Take Along For Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by flames01: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
rusher14:

You are the one asking for investigation.

You surely aren't the brightest .

At least you can take solace in not being the dullest, despite being among the dullest.
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
flames01:

Looks like your your sawdust brain was entirely dead when Jonathan postponed election by about 2 months to clear off Boko Haram.

You sound so mentally dull that a new Brain won't even work for you.
your goat brain will not tell you that he prosponed the election when everything point to that he was going to lose.

He thought he could buy more time and change the tide against APC.

The only thing i remember then was that he relocated to south west to share dollars.

There was nothing he did to bokoharam apart from asking Journalists not to report from north east again.

I guess the goat milk (you guys don't have cows) that was use to breast feed you in those baby factory now make you to reason with your anus

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by flames01: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

your goat brain will not tell you that he prosponed the election when everything point to that he was going to lose.

He thought he could buy more time and change the tide against APC.

The only thing i remember then was that he relocated to south west to share dollars.

There was nothing he did to bokoharam apart from asking Journalists not to report from north east again

You are so dull that even goat brain will be too advanced for your poor level of reasoning.

If not you would know that the main issue here is not about election postponement, but about waiting until dying minutes to do what he should have done months earlier.
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by crisycent: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
mapet:

Do a search on NL and check my academic qualifications........

Meanwhile, when you understand the meaning of "Pension" come back......may be ......just may be you will be worth the energy

Academic qualifications indeed; I don’t need to do any research on NL; you can’t even spell “maybe”. Why should I waste my energy searching? Imbecilè
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by crisycent: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
rusher14:

Bring the best earner in your community to compare with me.

I'm not talking about the fraudsters and drug dealers because I know you have many of them.

312k a year....hahahahaha!!!!!! You go trek die for this life when you come
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by crisycent: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
rusher14:

Shut up.

Another poor bastard sighted
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by rusher14: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
crisycent:

312k a year....hahahahaha!!!!!! You go trek die for this life when you come

Much as that is decent income, i'm sorry to say you are talking to the wrong person.

multiply that by 8 and you are maybe getting there.
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
flames01:

You are so dull that even goat brain will be too advanced for your poor level of reasoning.

If not you would know that the main issue here is not about election postponement, but about waiting until dying minutes to do what he should have done months earlier.
I know a brainwashed IPOB terrorist like you will not know how your Otueke hero was used bokoharam issue to prosponed the election.
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by rusher14: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
crisycent:

Another poor bastard sighted

Just enjoy your ban.

After today, it'll be a few weeks before we hear from this moniker.

Mynd44.
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by crisycent: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
rusher14:

Much as that is decent income, i'm sorry to say you are talking to the wrong person.

multiply that by 8 and you are maybe getting there.

The other imbecilè asked me to multiply by 10?’; now this foöl say multiply by 8. Hahahahhahaha!!!!
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by crisycent: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
rusher14:

Just enjoy your ban.

After today, it'll be a few weeks before we hear from this moniker.

Mynd44.

I don’t give a fück whether or not I am banned here. Mumu wen dey find 3 bedroom flat for lekki. God punish you....go rent house for ajegunle.

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by rusher14: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
crisycent:

I don’t give a fück whether or not I am banned here. Mumu wen dey find 3 bedroom flat for lekki. God punish you....go rent house for ajegunle.

In 2011.

This is 2018.

Your life today is not as good as it was for me in 2011.

Picture me Rollin.
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by crisycent: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
rusher14:

In 2011.

This is 2018.

Your life today is not as good as it was for me in 2011.

Picture me Rollin.

Yeah right! I see you rolling in your poverty

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by flames01: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:
I know a brainwashed IPOB terrorist like you will not know how your Otueke hero was used bokoharam issue to prosponed the election.

This is another sign that you are cursed with dullness. You are so dumb to think anyone opposing buhari must be an Igbo. What dull, senseless dolt!
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by mapet: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
crisycent:

Academic qualifications indeed; I don’t need to do any research on NL; you can’t even spell “maybe”. Why should I waste my energy searching? Imbecilè

Are you afraid? I took up the challenge.... Well I'll not bother asking for yours, cos judging by your convoys, the less said the better grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
flames01:

This is another sign that you are cursed with dullness. You are so dumb to think anyone opposing buhari must be an Igbo. What dull, senseless dolt!
See this pained IPOB terrorist.
You can hide under any tribe but we know what is up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by flames01: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2018
PHILipu1:

See this pained IPOB terrorist.
You can hide under any tribe but we know what is up

Your brain is programmed to work one way. That's why you can be derelict enough to defend Lifeless Buhari.

I've never seen duller people than these BMC idiots. In their thoughtlessness and stupidity, anyone opposing buhari must be an Igbo. Chai, your parents will cry blood if they can see what your life has become.

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by borie4u(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2018
Apc government and lies. They have not paid anyone any kobo. It is just to score cheap political scores and to think that about three people died in this exercise. Its really a shame
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by crisycent: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2018
mapet:

Are you afraid? I took up the challenge.... Well I'll not bother asking for yours, cos judging by your convoys, the less said the better grin

When you learn to spell; holla at me
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
flames01:

Your brain is programmed to work one way. That's why you can be derelict enough to defend Lifeless Buhari.

I've never seen duller people than these BMC idiots. In their thoughtlessness and stupidity, anyone opposing buhari must be an Igbo. Chai, your parents will cry blood if they can see what your life has become.
Oh.
Pained Biafra terrorist defending thief.
Do you even have brain at all Mr atikuloot supporter.

Go and buy brain because I guess you don't even have any.

How can a sane person defend and he supporting a confirm thief.
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by flames01: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
PHILipu1:

Oh.
Pained Biafra terrorist defending thief.
Do you even have brain at all Mr atikuloot supporter.

Go and buy brain because I guess you don't even have any.

How can a sane person defend and he supporting a confirm thief.

The Unrepentant Dumb cheesy

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
flames01:

The Unrepentant Dumb cheesy
Lol.Brainwashed IPOB terrorist
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by flames01: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.Brainwashed IPOB terrorist

Are you saying no one ever told you that you are a fool for thinking only Igbos oppose buhari? If you are still that dumb at this your age, then don't you think your life is a waste? grin
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
flames01:

Are you saying no one ever told you that you are a fool for thinking only Igbos oppose buhari? If you are still that dumb at this your age, then don't you think your life is a waste? grin
Lol.
80% of those that oppose Buhari are IPOB terrorist.
10% are thieves that had access to Nigeria wealth in the past.
10% are those that just hate Buhari because he is a Muslim and a Fulani.

I know you belong to one of this group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by flames01: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
80% of those that oppose Buhari are IPOB terrorist.
10% are thieves that had access to Nigeria wealth in the past.
10% are those that just hate Buhari because he is a Muslim and a Fulani.

I know you belong to one of this group.

Is that the statistics they gave you at BMC or the one you cooked up from your sawdust brain? cheesy

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
flames01:

Is that the statistics they gave you at BMC or the one you cooked up from your sawdust brain? cheesy
Lol.
Brainwashed IPOB terrorist, we know what you guys are good at

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by flames01: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lo
Brainwashed IPOB terrorist, we know what you guys are good at

cheesy That is why you guys are stupid; you think you know, whereas, you are the dumbest and most brainless among men. cheesy
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2018
flames01:

cheesy That is why you guys are stupid; you think you know, whereas, you are the dumbest and most brainless among men. cheesy
Lol.
We know your type even if you hide under any name or zone.
We surely known.your type,your brain has been formated to wail and hate no matter what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by flames01: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
We know your type even if you hide under any name or zone.
We surely known.your type,your brain has been formated to wail and hate no matter what

cheesy

Like I said earlier, you are among the dumbest of humans, but you are stupid enough that you think you know. cheesy
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2018
flames01:

cheesy

Like I said earlier, you are among the dumbest of humans, but you are stupid enough that you think you know. cheesy
We know your type brainwashed and ass licker.
Your brain has been formated to wail and hate no matter what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by flames01: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2018
PHILipu1:

We know your type brainwashed and ass licker.
Your brain has been formated to wail and hate no matter what

Imagine a brainwashed hero worshipper calling another person brainwashed. By the way, how is babachir lawal doing these days where buhari hid him from justice?
Re: Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2018
flames01:

Imagine a brainwashed hero worshipper calling another person brainwashed. By the way, how is babachir lawal doing these days where buhari hid him from justice?
Lol.
Brainwashed piss licker is just what you are.
We know your type.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LTT Coastal & Marine Services Accused Of Giving Foreigners Jobs Over Nigerians / Start Uber/Bolt As A Side Hustle Or Get A Piece Of Land : Your Opinion Please / Have You Ever Been Rejected, How Did You Manage It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.