Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby (32298 Views)

Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Ariba2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
I posted this story immediately it happened but OP refused to move it to front page. Na wa ooo
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by ziondaughter247: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
So what's the big deal there that a 67-year old woman gave birth to a baby? I even thought she gave birth to a set of twin or triplets but my expectation was withered. Only God knows how she must have useless herself when she was still a spinster. It's only heaven that can account for the numbers of men she must have slept with as a young growing lady. Nothing was delaying her from giving birth all these while. She was the one delaying herself all in a bid to gain cheap public attention and noble recognition, such that was given to her by the governor.

Why are you such a fool Why didn't your parents use condom They would have saved the world from this misery. Anuohia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Betapikin101: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
So what's the big deal there that a 67-year old woman gave birth to a baby? I even thought she gave birth to a set of twin or triplets but my expectation was withered. Only God knows how she must have useless herself when she was still a spinster. It's only heaven that can account for the numbers of men she must have slept with as a young growing lady. Nothing was delaying her from giving birth all these while. She was the one delaying herself all in a bid to gain cheap public attention and noble recognition, such that was given to her by the governor.

U will find this helpful.
James 1:5 New International Version (NIV)

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Slickest(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Judge dred, king George, George(judge) of the jungle, George sawyer, George best, judgement king
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Nwamaikpe wannabes. Grow some sense boy
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Guinness Book of World Records Straight!

Which guinness book of record
IVF technology can only be a wonder in 3rd world nations like Nigeria. Its a very old method in developed countries.
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by peculiar111(f): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
i hav seen a lady that married as a virgin...yet no child........its not only those that has molested their lifes like YOUR BLOOD SISTERS before that can b barren.......cos i can see you are talking from experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Jamexjulius(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Campaign Strategy.

In other news, check out my signature
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Biingoo: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Victorian there's still hope for you ooh
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
The question is which man get the sperm to inject to the woman? At that age?
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by joyhoney(f): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Zionista:

They just opened a rehab for stupid people in Ikoyi, Lagos.

Please send in your biodata for registration. I'll foot the bills and your airfare to Lagos (that is , if you live outside Lagos)

You'll recover and be normal again. Your gene will also be edited to eliminate the possibility of reproducing lowlife offspring like you that is wasting space, oxygen and food in our dear planet earth.
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Chiccly(f): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Congratulations ma.

Hope the governor gave you something sha.....
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by deic9(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

It takes an slowpoke like you to reason and make this kind of comment sha.
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Smh.. Bitter soul
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
U are so dumb and brainless, may God forgive you,
Pray u don't experience such, omo afi ipa ji a won parents e ni e oo. Useless goat.
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by upuphim(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Why such conclusion? Why judge her story, do you know her history? You better delet this and rejoice with her, otherwise you will meet such impasse in life.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Smooyis(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
It's not a must to respond to all issues or what you don't know. He who feels it knows it better.
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by IntellectOzone(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Congrats to her firstly

In other hand, If the baby wasn't told the woman was her blood mother when he grew

He/She might think she adopt him/her
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Charli3benkz(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
u must be a very foolish human being to have spat out such uncensored words from ur mouth....shouldn't u just keep shut and face ur misery than attack someone u know little or nothing about? u need help I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by Greatzeus(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
We don't understand who God is,and it affects our lives so much we think God doesn't answer prayer. Many reading this will think it's God's time for her to give birth,no it's a lie. It has always been God's time for her to give birth since when she got married.
Why didn't she take the step she took now that gave her a baby,these long years?. I guess she was praying, waiting on God,not knowing God has already given her an answer by raising scientists who have solutions to her problem.
No matter what you need in life,God has provided the answer close to you just look around you. It's either inside you,a relative or friends or your environment.
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by nadigo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=SolutionMee post=72394940]cheesy
So what's the big deal there that a 67-year old woman gave birth to a baby? I even thought she gave birth to a set of twin or triplets but my expectation was withered. Only God knows how she must have useless herself when she was still a spinster. It's only heaven that can account for the numbers of men she must have slept with as a young growing lady. Nothing was delaying her from giving birth all these while. She was the one delaying herself all in a bid to gain cheap public attention and noble recognition, such that was given to her by the governor. [/quote
you are such an idiot must you comment useless son of a bitch
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by EmirAbj: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nothing Impossible Allah The Miracle God
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by frozen70(f): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Ohh my gosh

Why all this useless statement

It's absolutely nonsense and unnecessary

Look at the way you judged her with out pity

For a married woman to be childless for 39yrs, have you considered what she went through

You were so carlous and with your unbridled tongue, I doubt if you are sensible

Which woman will be married and won't want a child/children

Assuming you get married and this kind of fate befells you and medicaly the fault is from you the man

How do you expect the world to treat you

Your statements were as useless as you are

Mind the way you talk or make comments, there is no award for exhibiting stupidity

Pls try and tame yourself so that people won't continue to avoid you

Your attitude is quite embarrassing

Real men don't talk carelessly
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by midehi2(f): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
May one of your siblings encounter such fate of childlessness.

You typed to gain attention or likes, but curse coming out from different quotes will definitely go a long way

1 Like

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by larrybee2017(f): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Jesus wept. You well so? You give account of what you are not even sure of Jesus have mercy
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by fof1: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

U SEE HOW USELESS UR THINKING AND ATTITUDE IS? U ARE AN INGRATE AND FOOL AT UR AGE? U JUST WANT TO DUSGRACE URSELF AND FAMILY ON D NET. INSTEAD OF BEING THANKFUL TO GOD FOR SUCH A SUCCESSFUL FEAT, U ARE SPUEING OYT VERY DIRTY AND FILTHY WORDS AGAINST AN INNOCENT WOMAN. ARE U GOD OR A SAINT FOR D SLAUGHTER... BEHAVE...

1 Like

Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by awoo10(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bolusticus:
[s][/s]
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by ajadematanle: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
You are stupid.May you go through she has gone through.
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by billyG(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Why do u show that u an unsound mind.
Re: Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby by billyG(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
Does that mean she never reach menopause?that her husband @ 72 na bazooka?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land / Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.