Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (32294 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / I’m Fully With APC, Omisore Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by joelbooks: 5:59pm On May 12, 2022
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has openly declared his support for the presidential aspiration of the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

El-Rufai made the declaration at the Murtala Square in Kaduna where the national leader of the APC, accompanied by the former Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima, former EFCC boss, Nuhu Ribado and other dignitaries canvassed support from delegates

Shetimma had earlier assured the delegates that the Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai was “solidly by their side.”

However, while speaking, El-Rufai said he would need the support of delegates from Kaduna State to take a decision.

“Before we confirm what Kashim Shetima said here, I want to confirm from our statutory delegates are you with Asiwaju?” El-Rufai asked, to which the delegates stood in unison, shouting yes.

“Your Excellency, I do what they tell me, they are my bosses. This is how APC in Kaduna works,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-im-fully-with-tinubu-says-el-rufai

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Puskas: 6:02pm On May 12, 2022
El Rufai is a snake and can't be trusted

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Kzinne: 6:04pm On May 12, 2022
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:04pm On May 12, 2022
Lol..

Trust Fulanis at your own peril..

I think by now Tinubu must have learnt his lessons

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by duro4chang(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2022
Chikena!!! Some people will not be happy today.

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Asgard13: 6:07pm On May 12, 2022
Power to the people
North 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by MikoB: 6:11pm On May 12, 2022
El rufai don play wayo for Asiwaju ooo, as if the delegates will say no in front of Tinubu when he asked, because they know that Asiwaju will find them some money, at the end of the meeting so they have to say yes ,El rufai suppose to say it with his own mouth that I am with you and I will deliver you the votes of kaduna, that is how endorsement works.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Parachoko: 6:12pm On May 12, 2022
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

115 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Parachoko: 6:14pm On May 12, 2022
MikoB:
El rufai don play wayo for Asiwaju ooo, as if the delegates will say no in front of Tinubu that will find them something at the end of the meeting,El rufai suppose to say it with his own mouth that I am with you and will deliver you the votes of kaduna, that is how endorsement works.
If El Rufai said he is supporting Osinbanjo you won't have written all what you wrote up there.

MikoB:

You have started again, where did he endorse Tinubu? Kashima only forced himself on el rufai, saying he knows el rufai is with them. 30th of May is here already. You will see proper endorsement when Osinbajo visits.
You dey doubt the endorsement before, now that it has been confirm, you dey change mouth grin

You will understand why is so important to have the Governor of a State on one side during the primary election.

You guys will be humbled on June 1st.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win majority of the vote. Osinbanjo, Amechi, Lawan, Bello and the rest will share the rest of the vote among themselves.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by johnkay1(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2022

Playing Politics like cultist

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by rusher14: 6:15pm On May 12, 2022
Some people are lamenting already.

I wonder what they would have said if El-Rufai had said otherwise.

In any case, Kaduna is already a forgone conclusion for Tinubu should he get the ticket.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by rusher14: 6:15pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
If El Rufai said he is supporting Osinbanjo you won't have written all what you wrote up there.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win majority of the vote. Osinbanjo, Amechi, Lawan, Bello and the rest will share the rest of the vote among themselves.

Osinbajo would likely pull out at the campaign ground.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:16pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:

Muslim agenda, Southern President is exclusively reserved for the Christians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Penguin2: 6:17pm On May 12, 2022
Lol

Internally displaced politician endorsing another internally displaced politician grin

I’d advise Tinubu urchins not to rejoice too fast.

Because what Elrufai is doing is just clutching on straws.

Dude was shut out of the inner workings of APC and the presidency by Bagudu, Badaru and Buni.

To exact revenge, he teamed up with Governor Sani Bello to organize a palace coup against Buni which failed woefully.

Buni and co succeeded in organizing the convention and installing their men to man the party machinery and deliver GEJ as consensus candidate with Buni as running mate.

So, this endorsement is an endorsement to nowhere.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Oplomo: 6:18pm On May 12, 2022
MikoB:
El rufai don play wayo for Asiwaju ooo, as if the delegates will say no in front of Tinubu when he asked, because they know that Asiwaju will find them some money, at the end of the meeting so they have to say yes ,El rufai suppose to say it, with his own mouth that I am with you and I will deliver you the votes of kaduna, that is how endorsement works.

Parachoko:

^^^^^ yoruba muslim vs yoruba christian. grin

Ndi we-yorubas-are-united. Insha Allah! Amin kufayakun! grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Parachoko: 6:18pm On May 12, 2022
rusher14:

I hope he will see the handwriting on the wall so as not to be disgrace.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by ViperAda: 6:18pm On May 12, 2022
Those online INEC Commissioners that are opening polling units on Nairaland, all of them including their voters will collect wotowoto.

-Viper

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Parachoko: 6:19pm On May 12, 2022
Oplomo:

^^^^^ yoruba muslim vs yoruba christian. grin

Ndi we-yorubas-are-united. Insha Allah! Amin kufayakun! grin

You hardly ever make sense.

Can you bodily show your family and friends your comments on Nairaland without been ashame of yourself? You need to grow up.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:20pm On May 12, 2022
rusher14:

Tinubu’s selfishness will destroy APC, good thing we have a choice of pdp to vote for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Nigerialabalaba: 6:21pm On May 12, 2022
It is game over. Jagaban na d popular leading APC aspirant. Thank u El Rufai

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Oplomo: 6:21pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
You hardly ever make sense.

Can you bodily show your family and friends your comments on Nairaland without been ashame of yourself? You need to grow up.

We are Ewedu muslims, on tinubu's manhood we stand! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:21pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
I hope he will see the handwriting on the wall so as not to be disgrace.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the epitome of greed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Parachoko: 6:21pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Tinubu’s selfishness will destroy APC, good thing we have a choice of pdp to vote for.
Tinubu is not stopping anybody from contesting in the APC

The APC will hold a free and fair primary election and the losers will que behind the winner.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2022
This doesn’t look like endorsement. grin grin grin

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by ChoCho54(f): 6:22pm On May 12, 2022
Tinubu urchins grasping on straws nowadays.

El Rufai is the new messiah now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:23pm On May 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
It is game over. Jagaban na d popular leading APC aspirant. Thank u El Rufai
They are just laughing @ the idiot in the shadows, come & be President, Useless Greedy man.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Parachoko: 6:24pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Muslim agenda, Southern President is exclusively reserved for the Christians.
No one is stopping you from voting your southern Christian candidate.

Tinubu will win APC primary election, no amount of wailing will stop him from wining.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 6:25pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu is not stopping anybody from contesting in the APC

The APC will hold a free and fair primary election and the losers will que behind the winner.
If APC likes, let them not choose a Christian, we see what these Muslims are playing @, the President from Southern Nigeria is the exclusive right of the Bible trotting people of Nigeria.

Christian South, Muslim North.
Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Nigerialabalaba: 6:25pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
They are just laughing @ the idiot in the shadows, come & be President, Useless Greedy man.
omo Igbo, u don lose again and u go wail until 2031. shiorr grin

15 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by Parachoko: 6:27pm On May 12, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
If APC likes, let them not choose a Christian, we see what this Muslims are playing @, the President from Southern Nigeria is the exclusive right of the Bible trotting people of Nigeria.

Christian South, Muslim North.
You have the right to your opinion, an opinion which can't be force on the APC.

Kalu is a Southern Christian candidate who stepped down for a Muslim Northerner.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

26 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by OtopDesign(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2022
Ass licking

Get your premium design for your various brands and companies...we deliver the best... contact below

Re: 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai by kindess3: 6:28pm On May 12, 2022
The truth is slowly emerging

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation / Emmanuel Asuquo Shot Dead In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / Edo Man Donates Building For Peter Obi Campaign (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.