Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lai Mohammed Speaks On Allegedly Threatening To Attack Israel Over Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Speaks On Allegedly Threatening To Attack Israel Over Nnamdi Kanu (685 Views)

2023: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Fate Of Ngige, Malami, Others As Ministers / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Speaks From Isolation (Video, Pictures) / Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Speaks On Allegedly Threatening To Attack Israel Over Nnamdi Kanu by wakacome27: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2018
The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, has dismissed reports that the federal government threatened to attack Isreal over the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu went into hiding on September 14, 2017, after a military raid on his father’s residence in Abia state.

The IPOB leader, who was being prosecuted for alleged treason, emerged in Israel on Friday, and later threatened to return to Nigeria with hell.

Reports had emerged on social media that Mohammed said Nigeria would launch an onslaught on Israel if they do not return Kanu to the country.

Speaking to State House correspondents on Wednesday, the minister noted that the report shows the dangers of fake news.

FULL NEWS CLICK LINK: https://www.kulichang.com/2018/10/lai-mohammed-finally-speaks-allegedly-threatening-attack-israel-nnamdi-kanu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Allegedly Threatening To Attack Israel Over Nnamdi Kanu by Blackfire(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2018
Isreal please not that Lai is threatening you not me and other sane Nigerians except the zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Allegedly Threatening To Attack Israel Over Nnamdi Kanu by ChrisMafian: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2018
The useless Coward called Cownu cannot step foot in Nigeria unless Buhari leaves office. I.e We aint expecting him till 2023.
It amazes me to note that some illiterate followers still support him even though he values his dog(Jack) than them grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Allegedly Threatening To Attack Israel Over Nnamdi Kanu by ChrisMafian: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2018
Anyone trying to disintegrate this country either by secession(Ipob) or by massive looting(PDP) will not go unpunished.
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Allegedly Threatening To Attack Israel Over Nnamdi Kanu by ChrisMafian: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2018
Blackfire:
Isreal please not that Lai is threatening you not me and other sane Nigerians except the zombies.
I don't understand the kind of illiterate you are. He just confirmed the news is fake, which is being carried around by Ipob miscreants.
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Allegedly Threatening To Attack Israel Over Nnamdi Kanu by kanubiafra: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
afraid have cash im
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Allegedly Threatening To Attack Israel Over Nnamdi Kanu by Blackfire(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

I don't understand the kind of illiterate you are. He just confirmed the news is fake, which is being carried around by Ipob miscreants.

Isreal see one of those zombies I was talking about...

Use him/it as target practice.
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Allegedly Threatening To Attack Israel Over Nnamdi Kanu by ngoziempress: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
What APC members know how to do very well is coming out to say trash. Lai must be on drugs.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Demands Are Valid — Buhari / Why Aks Commissioner Of Police, John Abang Was Removed, Akpabio, Sgf Fingered / Nnamdi Kanu: Where Is The DNA Evidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.