Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape (32303 Views)

LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by Igboblog: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has revealed that the purported leaked audio of Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, criticising President Muhammadu Buhari, will not break the ranks of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Igbere TV gathered that the minister stated this at a media briefing on Tuesday in Abuja, said the leaked audio was part of the “mudslinging’’ politics of the opposition”.

“Again, the opposition is determined to ensure that the ongoing campaign for the 2019 elections is not based on issues but on mudslinging.

“What is the point in shopping around for audio clips or publications that are then maliciously edited out of context?

“Why do they think this will break our ranks in the ruling party?

“What advantage do they think they can get from this infantile act?

“Whoever wants to circulate any audio or video clip should do so in its entirety so that the people can understand the context.

“Otherwise, let them continue wasting their time circulating an audio that is clearly designed to blackmail,’’ he said.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/517505/just-in-buhari-govt-finally-reacts-to-amaechis-leaked-audio-tape/

14 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by Hadone(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Real Buhari would be angry about the said audio clip, but JUBRIL don't bloody care

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by AyakaDunukofia: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
What did they mean by 'edited out of context'?

By virtue of Amechi's position, it is condemnable to say that his principal 'dont read', 'don't listen', and that 'Nigerians are cowards'. Under no context; either in the context of pepper soup joint or in his bedroom should a serving minister use such words against an administration he is a part of. When it does happen, like it did, it must be regarded as an honest assesment of the government by an active player.

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by alsudan: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
The lying machine is back from recess.

151 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by Kaetoh: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by helinues: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
So what else??

Tinubu, Akpabio once criticised Buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by yarimo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
Since PDP came out with the audio, members of PDP are decamping from the fold . grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by CilicMarin: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by smokinloud(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
if they like, let them show us where Amechi is beating Buhari, we will quietly separate the fight and still vote them again.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by LibertyRep: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
Isn't it a wonder that Uncle Lai could not spin this?
I'm actually surprised that he didn't claim that the audio was fake.
Uncle Lai should keep it up.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by NOC1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
smokinloud:
if they like, let them show us where Amechi is beating Buhari, we will quietly separate the fight and still vote them again.

shikina, after achieving a success we can go and kill ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by PointZerom: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lie Mohammed another Lucifer in APC.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by ainas247: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
smiley
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by JuanDeDios: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
That picture of Buhari reading Vanguard is classic comedy.

11 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by Tunasco4u(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Any leaked video is by enemy of progress undecided undecided, what else do you want from your enemy bad baddo baddest grin grin grin because they are blind to see good things,even good things don't looked good to them cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by boss1310(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
if this man tells me he is in APC i still won't believe him

13 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by dinocy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nigeria, a country where they promise they will do things that are our right as citizen as campaign promises.

14 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by nkwuocha: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lol
I always find that pic6of buhari reading newspaper very hilarious.His face though.....like he is trying to make sense out of the words itself and not the sentence. grin grin grin

This country under Buhari is a huge comic relief.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by Alepa(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Confirm
Perfect response. It's surprising people can be so dumb/ filled with hate that they would believe someone like Ameachi would insult or diminish Buhari in the presence of jonalists! Una well done

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by emeijeh(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
FuukaFuuka:
grin cool

This meme again?!
Ain't you tired of this cliché?

4 Likes

JuanDeDios:
That picture of Buhari reading Vanguard is classic comedy.

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thank you sir... Let PDP keep mudslinging... Their defeat in February is sure

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by Techguyz(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lai him self, baba boys loyal o smiley wink
Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by shachris02: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
These tapes are hurting them so much that,they've deployed their most deadliest propaganda machine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
smokinloud:
Lolsssss...Tell me you are joking bro.
I just Dy laff anyhow here.

I won't vote Buhari, I won't vote Atiku either.

I will do home rest that day while I watch the outcome on TV.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by Dreambeat: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
At least he admitted it was Amaechi’s voice and a recent audio tape.I thought he would have ascribed it to Goodluck’s administration

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape by sammyj: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
PDP are in deep mess since they don’t have the war chest from the FG to finance their rigging. I believe they wanted to black mail Ameachi into financing their demonic campaign and when this did not workout they decided to release the tape bit by bits thinking he will cave into their cheap blackmail!!! grin shocked grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday / FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / Throwback: What Ekweremadu Said About Yar'adua's Medical Vacation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.