Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria (2671 Views)

What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / Help Guys, My Dogs Are Almost Stupid. / Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2018
ALABAI

KANGAL

EUROPE SHEPHERD

DOGO ARGENTINO
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by Namdeenero(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
There's a Kangal breeder here on Nairaland, I've forgotten his handle.. Same with Alabai
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Namdeenero:
There's a Kangal breeder here on Nairaland, I've forgotten his handle.. Same with Alabai

how pure are these breeders breed of kangal and alabai?
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by Namdeenero(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Emzyme:

I don't know about purity but the last time he uploaded pictures of his dogs they looked good
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by Prodeegee(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
3/4 of them are in Nigeria that I know of
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Prodeegee:
3/4 of them are in Nigeria that I know of
could you give a brief rundown of their cost in nigeria

which breeds in particular are available in nigeria, and their cost?
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by gman55(m): 5:15am On Oct 26, 2018
I know of a friend who imported an Alabai and Kangal for $3000 each

strictly for security of his farm

1 Like

Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by Mentorababio: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2018
not just those four the op mentioned.... i cant seem to find any pitbull and american bull dog breeder with full pedigree dogs in nigeria...for cane corso am sure of only one person NOTOCHORD. am very sure no breeder in nigeria has a full breeding pair dogo argentino, NOBODY
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by 14teenK: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
The op is stating his fact like he has taken a census on everyhouse in nigeria to know if they own those dogs, you should also put into consideration that not all dog owners are in nairaland.
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by Eveezy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mentorababio:
not just those four the op mentioned.... i cant seem to find any pitbull and american bull dog breeder with full pedigree dogs in nigeria...for cane corso am sure of only one person NOTOCHORD. am very sure no breeder in nigeria has a full breeding pair dogo argentino, NOBODY
Don't come to a conclusion when you have not searched, the breeds u mentioned are actually among the ones u can easily get if u search well
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by rumenase(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mentorababio:

there are lots of ped Pitts and bully very abundant infact the last pitbull bla bla bla that was held recently in Lagos was even used to create a thread here on NL
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by OiOi: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Emzyme:
ALABAI

KANGAL

EUROPE SHEPHERD

DOGO ARGENTINO
Dogo Argentino is still in Nigeria
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by beewhy009(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2018
Mentorababio:

You can only talk about what you have seen. Send me a mail and let me link you up with guys with a full breeding pair of Dogo Argentinos. Naija breeders dn try abeg. If you need a Dogo Argentino I will link you up, just mail me.

As they say, cuz u never walk that far; that's why you have not seen a hunched back squirrel

1 Like

Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by dabtee: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Theres adult dogo forsale in lagos but highly xpensiv. 09056188427
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by Namdeenero(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Emzyme:

https://www.nairaland.com/1956200/susanifarms-pigs-birds-alabai-caucasian
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
Namdeenero:
https://www.nairaland.com/1956200/susanifarms-pigs-birds-alabai-caucasian
thanks buh last post was 2014

how bout the kangal breeder
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Re: These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Hey guys, if you have a German Shepherd or you intend owning one soon, here is a blog where you can learn all you need to learn about German Shepherds, their breeds, [url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjBqZKi1az7AhWK2KQKHf4GAjgQFnoECAgQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.puregermanshepherd.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw38WDHosHanITCNPdMyxoD2]how to identify a Purebred[/url], and many more.

(1) (Reply)

See The World's Tallest Dog!!! PHOTOS / 18 Months Old Male Great Dane For Sale / Be A Lucky Owner Of A High Quality Dobberman Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.