Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Yes I Failed Two Classes! But I Never Gave Up, Inspiring Story From A Fresh Grad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yes I Failed Two Classes! But I Never Gave Up, Inspiring Story From A Fresh Grad (283 Views)

No Sense Of Irony As China Increases Failed Two-child Policy To Three Children / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / Fapson;the Real Story From Taxify Driver. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes I Failed Two Classes! But I Never Gave Up, Inspiring Story From A Fresh Grad by youngdav(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2018
Be Inspired! Read below :
I stopped comedy after I️ failed the first class, worked harder, focused more and still failed the second class, I had my graduation date pushed back by almost a year.

I️ CRIED every night, went through period of depression and hopelessness. Living in USA with just my YOUNGER siblings with no financial support from Parents or relatives, life was difficult for us, we could barely eat 3 times a day, had a lot of past due bills, spent paychecks before they arrived and some days studied in a empty stomach. Seeing my Younger siblings 16yrs and 18yrs suffer, worked multiple jobs as a high schooler and college student to pay my school fees, rent and other bills was so DEPRESSING.

I️ kept telling myself that the Lord that gave me ADMISSION will give me GRADUATION.. It seemed Sooo IMPOSSIBLE, I️ never believed this day would come. This degree wasn’t easy for me to acquire. God knows I️ will cherish my career and be the very BEST NURSE Ever, serve, Care, show love, so much compassion and inspire people. That Stethoscope on my neck and Smiles means the world to me right now.

Please DONT stop working for what you want, even when things are not making sense, God is still working.

Source :https://elegenceng.com/2018/10/yes-i-failed-two-classes-but-i-never-gave-up-inspiring-story-from-a-fresh-graduate-nurse/

(1) (Reply)

STUNT GONE WRONG!! Man Swallows Snake During Magic Stunt In Lagos As It Refuses / "The Bible Is Daft" - Lady On Twitter Says And Gives Reason / Breaking! Political Parties Threaten To Snub 2019 Election (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.