Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Gazzuzz Autos - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gazzuzz Autos (7120 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos Engine Supply's. / My Experience Buying A 2005/2006 Toyota Siena Through Gazzuzz / Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by AceRoyal: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
LordofNaija:
So Kazeem don wear suit. See workshop see tiles no grease. I laff in Spanish
Lord of Naija laughing in Spanish?
You see your hypocrisy? tongue

Good work Boss Gazzuz, God bless you and your business. More success!
Re: Gazzuzz Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
AceRoyal:

Lord of Naija laughing in Spanish?
You see your hypocrisy? tongue

Good work Boss Gazzuz, God bless you and your business. More success!

Amen, thank you coded brother.

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Contact Us For Vehicle insurance

0806 865 9732

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by Maksol(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Gazzuzz Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Body Part sales and supply.

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by dasphinx1(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2018
Bros, your location is not even far from where i lived when i was in Lag. I remember back in 2015, my cousin's '09 Accord was shorting oil. Told him to drive down to your spot so you can inspect and get it fixed. The guy no gree till the poor v6 engine got busted. He came to Abuja for Xmas last year and was like, "Guy, i referred someone to Gazzuzz and he delivered effectively". I was like "sebi i been tell you that time say make you carry your car go him shop that time you no gree".

Anyways, bros Gazz, i wish you more expansion and blessings and toolkit. You are awesome.

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2018
dasphinx1:
Bros, your location is not even far from where i lived when i was in Lag. I remember back in 2015, my cousin's '09 Accord was shorting oil. Told him to drive down to your spot so you can inspect and get it fixed. The guy no gree till the poor v6 engine got busted. He came to Abuja for Xmas last year and was like, "Guy, i referred someone to Gazzuzz and he delivered effectively". I was like "sebi i been tell you that time say make you carry your car go him shop that time you no gree".

Anyways, bros Gazz, i wish you more expansion and blessings and toolkit. You are awesome.

Thank you. Wish you same.

4 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by dasphinx1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Thank you. Wish you same.

Amen boss...
Re: Gazzuzz Autos by fishing: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
GAZZUZ na star now.

He has helped me in tight situations to resolve my issues.

People that are close to him will admit if you hold him well he doesnt know how to say NO as he will go all out to help you.

Though, the Chairman like business and money.lol.

Thanks for been selfless.

6 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by Mancala: 12:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Hi GAZZUZZ,
I was directed here to ask for your advice and help being that you're an auto expert in Nigeria. I am looking for a vehicle for an elderly lady in Nigeria (80 years old). She is having difficulties entering and exiting the cars she currently owns. It seems a sedan is too low to the ground for easy entrance and an SUV is too high for entry and exit. Door space is also a problem for both. I am thinking the obvious answer is a minivan with sliding doors like a Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey or perhaps a Dodge Caravan. I may also consider a Honda Pilot if a van is not feasible. What do you advice in terms of reliability, reasonable cost and something that is not a favorite for car snatchers? Please help me out with a recommendation. At some point, I would like to have a voice conversation if that's okay with you?

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by sosidauto(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2018
if I don't say MORE MORE WISDOM TO EXPAND to you boss waiting I gain kwanu cheesy
Re: Gazzuzz Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2018
Mancala:
Hi GAZZUZZ,
I was directed here to ask for your advice and help being that you're an auto expert in Nigeria. I am looking for a vehicle for an elderly lady in Nigeria (80 years old). She is having difficulties entering and exiting the cars she currently owns. It seems a sedan is too low to the ground for easy entrance and an SUV is too high for entry and exit. Door space is also a problem for both. I am thinking the obvious answer is a minivan with sliding doors like a Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey or perhaps a Dodge Caravan. I may also consider a Honda Pilot if a van is not feasible. What do you advice in terms of reliability, reasonable cost and something that is not a favorite for car snatchers? Please help me out with a recommendation. At some point, I would like to have a voice conversation if that's okay with you?

Hello. Is the Lady driving or being driven?

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2018
sosidauto:
if I don't say MORE MORE WISDOM TO EXPAND to you boss waiting I gain kwanu cheesy

Highly appreciated sir.
Re: Gazzuzz Autos by Mancala: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Hello. Is the Lady driving or being driven?

My apologies, I should have been more explicit. She is being driven and I can't imagine any situation where she will drive herself as she hasn't driven in more than 50 years grin. Hence my reference to a vehicle with rear sliding doors with sufficient room for easy access.

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mancala:

My apologies, I should have been more explicit. She is being driven and I can't imagine any situation where she will drive herself as she hasn't driven in more than 50 years grin. Hence my reference to a vehicle with rear sliding doors with sufficient room for easy access.

The terrain to ply?

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by Mancala: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

The terrain to ply?

It will mainly reside in Ibadan with occasional trips to Lagos and Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mancala:
Hi GAZZUZZ,

I'll go with a toyota sienna with a running board step for easy access.

4 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by AutoElectNG: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by Mancala: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Thank you. I was already gravitating towards a Sienna so this reassures me. Would you recommend a Sienna over a Honda Odyssey? I do like the styling and better interior of the Odyssey over the Sienna, but skeptical about reliability. Perhaps just keep it simple?

Do you know if I can get a Sienna with a step board in Nigeria or is this an aftermarket part that can be added on after purchase? For my own sanity, I want to buy the vehicle in Nigeria and be done with the process. Don't want to get involved in shipping anything down and dealing with Nigerian authorities so everything has to be available there.

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by Mancala: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Seconded.

Thanks. She doesn't use a wheel chair so the Braun conversion is not needed. She can walk and has a full time helper with her. Problem is getting in and out of the back seat of a vehicle is difficult even with the helper. Ideally, I should consider a kneeling vehicle..... something that has an adjustable air suspension that can be lowered for easy entry. But then, this comes with complications that will be magnified (in Nigeria ) if and when something goes wrong. My mantra is to keep it simple. Real simple!

Are these conversions even available in Nigeria.....I know, dumb question! Everything is available in Nija, question is how much grin

2 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by AutoElectNG: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mancala:

Thanks. She doesn't use a wheel chair so the Braun conversion is not needed. She can walk and has a full time helper with her. Problem is getting in and out of the back seat of a vehicle is difficult even with the helper. Ideally, I should consider a kneeling vehicle..... something that has an adjustable air suspension that can be lowered for easy entry. But then, this comes with complications that will be magnified (in Nigeria ) if and when something goes wrong. My mantra is to keep it simple. Real simple!

Are these conversions even available in Nigeria.....I know, dumb question! Everything is available in Nija, question is how much grin

True buying a Sienna with the running step and retrofitting air suspension to it will give you the best of both worlds and should be cheaper than those examples in the pictures I posted.

You have to get the air suspension kit yourself but I have seen vans with those running steps in country
Re: Gazzuzz Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mancala:

Thank you. I was already gravitating towards a Sienna so this reassures me. Would you recommend a Sienna over a Honda Odyssey? I do like the styling and better interior of the Odyssey over the Sienna, but skeptical about reliability. Perhaps just keep it simple?

Do you know if I can get a Sienna with a step board in Nigeria or is this an aftermarket part that can be added on after purchase? For my own sanity, I want to buy the vehicle in Nigeria and be done with the process. Don't want to get involved in shipping anything down and dealing with Nigerian authorities so everything has to be available there.

step boards can be added to a sienna.

It's basically bolted on to the frame.

Do not choose a used car because it has a step board, ensure its a good car.

4 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mancala:

keep it simple.
Re: Gazzuzz Autos by alberson(f): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
God bless you more Mr gazzuz, I'm your number 1 fans...

meanwhile, please I need your advice on Nissan altima 2009 model?
how durable?
fuel economic?
cost of maintainer's?

I love the car because its looks sporty, and I also love Toyota spider but the price is above my savings....

Cc: gazzuz
Re: Gazzuzz Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
alberson:
God bless you more Mr gazzuz, I'm your number 1 fans...

meanwhile, please I need your advice on Nissan altima 2009 model?
how durable?
fuel economic?
cost of maintainer's?

I love the car because its looks sporty, and I also love Toyota spider but the price is above my savings....

Cc: gazzuz

Never been a Fan of Nissan.

it's a very sensitive car that needs a lot of attention, can only be properly diagnosed and fixed properly by a nissan specific technician.
Re: Gazzuzz Autos by Mancala: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

step boards can be added to a sienna.

It's basically bolted on to the frame.

Do not choose a used car because it has a step board, ensure its a good car.

Thanks very much for your sound advice, it's very much appreciated. Are there any particular model years of Sienna to avoid or that you prefer? And please tell me a budget range. Sorry to bug you with all these questions. You are very kind to provide advice for free.
Re: Gazzuzz Autos by HRtechnique: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
How did I miss this thread?
Following.

Those paint jobs must be expensive.
Obviously.
Re: Gazzuzz Autos by nemadfsyahooc: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hello Gaz. Pls can I bring in my Honda crv. 5 for transmission scanning. It's really giving me serious issues in shifting from first gear to two and recently d light flashes intermittently . Thanks. Drop ur whatsapp so we can chat privately of u don't mind
Re: Gazzuzz Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
nemadfsyahooc:
Hello Gaz. Pls can I bring in my Honda crv. 5 for transmission scanning. It's really giving me serious issues in shifting from first gear to two and recently d light flashes intermittently . Thanks. Drop ur whatsapp so we can chat privately of u don't mind

www.gazzuzz.com

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by kingreign(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Highly appreciated sir.
My mentor my oga and my brother man. I hail thee. I pray and wish for you great success beyond your imagination. cool

1 Like

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by AutoElectNG: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mancala:

I also have the aged in the family.

Their house had to be reconstructed from the ground up to accommodate the unique problems of old age... to mention but a few...they stopped living upstairs and started living downstairs...guide rails on all the walls so they have something to hold onto...all tiles were replaced with non-slip floor tiles... all steps were replaced with slopes...so while the modified siennas in the picture were meant for the handicapped...at that age, the struggle to climb a flight up anything (be it a flight of stairs or even get into a car) makes one appreciate how valuable youth really is and why I suggested that vehicle...I see the uphill task of getting my mama to get into normal vehicles...so I perfectly identify with your situation...so if funds were no object the handicap modified van is a better choice for old people...we have not gotten this sienna for mama though...but to be honest, it is much better than the trouble we have to go through for her to get into a vehicle which is why you asked this question in the first place

All the best as you fulfill the Bible's command to honor and take care of aged parents

3 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz Autos by Mancala: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
AutoElectNG:

I also have the aged in the family.

Their house had to be reconstructed from the ground up to accommodate the unique problems of old age... to mention but a few...they stopped living upstairs and started living downstairs...guide rails on all the walls so they have something to hold onto...all tiles were replaced with non-slip floor tiles... all steps were replaced with slopes...so while the modified siennas in the picture were meant for the handicapped...at that age, the struggle to climb a flight up anything (be it a flight of stairs or even get into a car) makes one appreciate how valuable youth really is and why I suggested that vehicle...I see the uphill task of getting my mama to get into normal vehicles...so I perfectly identify with your situation...so if funds were no object the handicap modified van is a better choice for old people...we have not gotten this sienna for mama though...but to be honest, it is much better than the trouble we have to go through for her to get into a vehicle which is why you asked this question in the first place

All the best as you fulfill the Bible's command to honor and take care of aged parents

Looks like we are going through the same situation. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. I had to smile when I read what you wrote because we just went through the same ordeal. Had to relocate the household from a two storey building to a bungalow due to the issues you mentioned. We just finished refurbishing the bungalow to accommodate mobility issues. Stuff like removing bathtubs and replacing with floor showers and all the other stuff you mentioned. There is now a large unoccupied house built to a specific taste just sitting unoccupied, not ideal for renting out! It would be much easier if she would just come stay with me in the U.S. but she has ruled that out. Will only visit at will. How do you argue with a stubborn 80 year old? As for me, I don't. She does whatever she wants and I will occasionally do stuff behind her back when I absolutely know it's the best thing for her and face the blowback consequences from her. But she does know I mean well. Like this Sienna, she doesn't know anything about it. I will have it delivered one day and remove one of the vehicles currently at the house that she has refused to let go of for sentimental reasons. Ideally, I could get the Braun conversion van but It has too many add on things that can and will eventually break. For my sanity, I have to keep this simple.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Camry LE V6 Tokunbo Available @1.3m Asking / SOLD SOLD SOLD - 2016 Honda Accord Sport in Benin City / Check Out Our Pre-ordering Prices Of Cars And SUV From The US, Germany & UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.