Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Ex-vice President Will Defeat Incumbent President In Landsl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Ex-vice President Will Defeat Incumbent President In Landsl (544 Views)

'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Ex-vice President Will Defeat Incumbent President In Landsl by 16Ebiscoo: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
The Director General of the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, APCO, Gbenga Daniel, has maintained that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar will defeat President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

Daniel, a former Governor of Ogun State expressed optimism that the former Vice President will defeat Buhari in a landslide.

Featuring on Arise News on Thursday, Daniel explained that Nigerians are tired of the current Buhari government, hence the need for change which Abubakar was willing to offer.

According to Daniel, “Atiku will win, and I’m looking at a possible landslide. And I’ll explain to you.

“In the last one year, I’ve travelled round Nigeria twice; physically visited all the 36 states of Nigeria towards the end of last year when I was trying to run for (PDP) chairmanship.

“And with the current one, I’ve gone round all the states of this federation with Atiku Abubakar.

“The narration has not changed and what I can tell you is that going round this country in the last one year, the people are fed up.

“Everywhere we went, it’s the same story.

‘We want to change the change’. Don’t discountenance that.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/atiku-vs-buhari-why-ex-vice-president.html

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Ex-vice President Will Defeat Incumbent President In Landsl by chymer(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
It depends from where you are looking at it from.

Some see the glass half-full, while others see it half-empty.

I suggest you do your ground work and form alliances, rather than depend on wholesale projections.

To me, the battle is between two Fulani men. One with 150 cows, and the other more than 1000 cattle. Now that we have known Atiku's possition on restructuring. I would love to know his position on cattle colony or ranching.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Ex-vice President Will Defeat Incumbent President In Landsl by JudasNaCarrot: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
The dullard must go back to Daura....by fire by PVC.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Ex-vice President Will Defeat Incumbent President In Landsl by yarimo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Kikikiki GBENGA DANIEL and day dreaming are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Ex-vice President Will Defeat Incumbent President In Landsl by thirty(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nigerians are very lucky to have PMB as President.

I stand with Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Ex-vice President Will Defeat Incumbent President In Landsl by MetaPhysical: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Instead of hyper-optimism....counting the chickens before they are hatched, why not first review....realistically, to see how many eggs hatched into chicken on last count?

Look at gains and losses by the two top contenders on the eve of last presidential election compared to this cycle. You can see NW and SW are complete wipe out, PDP has no foothold there. So how is PDP going to win with the two most populous regions in the clutch of its opponent? What strategy do they have to snatch these two regions from APC. That's a tall order, is it not?

SS
PDP = 5
ACN =1

SE
PDP = 3
APGA =2

SW
ACN = 5
LP = 1

NW
PDP =6
ANPP =1

NE
PDP = 4
ANPP = 2

NC
PDP = 5
CPC =1

SS
PDP = 5
APC =1

SE
PDP = 3
APGA =1
APC = 1

SW
APC = 6

NW
APC = 7

NE
APC = 4
PDP = 2

NC
APC = 5
PDP =1

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Has Buhari Changed His Ways That You Are Now Supporting Him? / Compares Your Monthly Salary To That Of A Nigerian Senator's Monthly Allowance / List Of African Presidents That Attended World War Summit In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.