Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Compares Your Monthly Salary To That Of A Nigerian Senator's Monthly Allowance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compares Your Monthly Salary To That Of A Nigerian Senator's Monthly Allowance (535 Views)

Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Seyi Makinde Scraps School Fees, Donates Salary To Pensioners / Meet The Unique Nigerian Senator Who Has Never Uttered A Word In The Red Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compares Your Monthly Salary To That Of A Nigerian Senator's Monthly Allowance by sowore2019: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
With the current debate on workers salary, we built a salary compare tool for you to compare what you earn versus what a Nigerian senator takes home in allowances, monthly.

Step 1: Put in your current salary
Step 2: Click on Compare
Step 3: Tell us how long it will take you to earn senators monthly allowance.

http://calc.sowore2019.org/compare#right

Don't forget to share!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Compares Your Monthly Salary To That Of A Nigerian Senator's Monthly Allowance by drsolob(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Speechless
Re: Compares Your Monthly Salary To That Of A Nigerian Senator's Monthly Allowance by hisgrace090: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Whatsoever it takes to force this law makers to become modest would have been of great value to Nigerians if we insisted.

They"re sharing almost everything.
Re: Compares Your Monthly Salary To That Of A Nigerian Senator's Monthly Allowance by sowore2019: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
drsolob:
Speechless

Bros, be courageous to share the result.
Re: Compares Your Monthly Salary To That Of A Nigerian Senator's Monthly Allowance by psucc(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
I tend to disagree with all these hypes about salaries of the legislators. My stand is premised on the fact that Senators do not set wages even for themselves, they generate no revenue either but all these functions are done by the Executive. Then why blame them when the only "receive" what the Executives offer them?

The present government only succeeded in painting them evils so that it can win the sympathy of Nigerians with a view to demonising the NASS. But that they succeeded with few persons believing them. We all cannot be fooled at the same time.
Re: Compares Your Monthly Salary To That Of A Nigerian Senator's Monthly Allowance by naijainstinct: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
psucc:
I tend to disagree with all these hypes about salaries of the legislators. My stand is premised on the fact that Senators do not set wages even for themselves, they generate no revenue either but all these functions are done by the Executive. Then why blame them when the only "receive" what the Executives offer them?

The present government only succeeded in painting them evils so that it can win the sympathy of Nigerians with a view to demonising the NASS. But that they succeeded with few persons believing them. We all cannot be fooled at the same time.
you are an ignoramus and you are not aware you are. Even when this minimum wage is finally agreed upon, it must be sent to the National Assembly for passage. That is how powerful they are
Re: Compares Your Monthly Salary To That Of A Nigerian Senator's Monthly Allowance by psucc(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2018
I would have loved you to tell me more but that you are so childish as not to separate chaff from seed turns me off. Please go and find out more before posting you stupidity online. Buhari's incarnate!
naijainstinct:
you are an ignoramus and you are not aware you are. Even when this minimum wage is finally agreed upon, it must be sent to the National Assembly for passage. That is how powerful they are
Re: Compares Your Monthly Salary To That Of A Nigerian Senator's Monthly Allowance by naijainstinct: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2018
psucc:
I would have loved you to tell me more but that you are so childish as not to separate chaff from seed turns me off. Please go and find out more before posting you stupidity online. Buhari's incarnate!
Lol. ok sir! That doesn't change the fact that you are obnoxiously ignorant still. Bye!

(1) (Reply)

FG Feeds Pupils With 6Million Eggs 594 Cows Weekly Under School Feeding Program / BREAKING: Police, NSCDC Take Over A’ibom As 5 Lawmakers Set To Impeach Speaker / BREAKING NEWS! Rotimi Amaechi Embarrassed In A Debate While Defending Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.