Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC (674 Views)

Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine / Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks / Fayemi: "Fayose Is A Mad Dog & Fraudster, Election Fire Will Consume Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by linx123: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
The Muslim Rights Concern, MURIC, headed by Professor Ishaq Akintola, has termed the action of former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, where he fed over 150 people, including detainees and visitors two days ago as outrageous, preposterous and shameful.

It was reported on Tuesday that the former governor took his stomach infrastructure to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, office and fed detainees who in turn allegedly sang the national anthem after their stomachs had been filled.

It was also gathered that Fayose allegedly secured lawyers for some of the detainees and promised to assist those who have challenges meeting their bail conditions.

MURIC has now condemn the action of the former Governor, in a press statement signed and forwarded to DAILY POST on Thursday, by the director and founder of the Islamic group, Professor Ishaq Akintola.

“It is a comedy of errors. A man accused of stealing money belonging to the people is allowed to rewind the famous Robin Hood tape under the watch of an anti-graft agency. This calls the seriousness of some EFCC operatives to question. How can they allow such a thing to happen? It is the shame of a nation. We are miffed.

“EFCC and other security agencies have no business detaining people they cannot feed adequately. It is highly immoral to arrest and detain a man knowing fully well that you do not have the capacity to cater for his basic needs, namely, food, water and shelter. Should detainees be responsible for feeding themselves? This is a national question that must be answered once and for all. Nigerians must know their rights.

“Nay, Nigerians must know their oppressors. How can we allow the same kleptomaniacs who stole our common patrimony to come and feed us with their dirty blood money in times of distress? It is mockery of the highest order and.....CONTINUE https://janefblog.com/4338-2fayose-is-playing-on-the-gullibility-of-nigerians-muric-blast-efcc/

Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by Olatunji1929: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hogwash gibberish gobbledygook non sense rubbish am still expecting this mentally deranged man to conderm Ganduje aka gandollar agbadabullion van

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by sarrki(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Muric should go to hell

Is Fayose a religious body

Hopeless religious renegade

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by magoo10(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by id911(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
sarrki:
Muric should go to hell

When we ATIKUlate in 2019, this one man, inconsequential MURIC group will go on self-imposed exile.

May God bless Ayo Fayose

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by sarrki(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
MURIC and CAN are political bodies

They are the one fanning religious intolerance

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by PureMe01: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
sarrki:
Muric should go to hell

sarrki i ve been very much observing u lately.please do i need any explanation?is there a slow process of atikulation taking place?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by Rickyzagy: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
What about gundaje

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by sarrki(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
PureMe01:
sarrki i ve been very much observing u lately.please do i need any explanation?is there a slow process of atikulation taking place?

I bare my mind The way I feel it should be
Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by PureMe01: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
sarrki:

I bare my mind The way I feel it should be
anytime u decide to atikulate,u would be gladly welcomed brother.We are a family not a cult group as your much loved kenneth Okonkwo said about one party like that

1 Like

Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by sarrki(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
PureMe01:
anytime u decide to atikulate,u would be gladly welcomed brother.We are a family not a cult group as your much loved kenneth Okonkwo said about one party like that

Seriously I will not and never atikulate

If it had been another candidate without corruption cases on him or her I would have considered

I won’t support atiku

I am a hardcore Buhari for his incorruptible way
Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by crimeboss: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
linx123:
The Muslim Rights Concern, MURIC, headed by Professor Ishaq Akintola, has termed the action of former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, where he fed over 150 people, including detainees and visitors two days ago as outrageous, preposterous and shameful.

It was reported on Tuesday that the former governor took his stomach infrastructure to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, office and fed detainees who in turn allegedly sang the national anthem after their stomachs had been filled.

It was also gathered that Fayose allegedly secured lawyers for some of the detainees and promised to assist those who have challenges meeting their bail conditions.

MURIC has now condemn the action of the former Governor, in a press statement signed and forwarded to DAILY POST on Thursday, by the director and founder of the Islamic group, Professor Ishaq Akintola.

“It is a comedy of errors. A man accused of stealing money belonging to the people is allowed to rewind the famous Robin Hood tape under the watch of an anti-graft agency. This calls the seriousness of some EFCC operatives to question. How can they allow such a thing to happen? It is the shame of a nation. We are miffed.

“EFCC and other security agencies have no business detaining people they cannot feed adequately. It is highly immoral to arrest and detain a man knowing fully well that you do not have the capacity to cater for his basic needs, namely, food, water and shelter. Should detainees be responsible for feeding themselves? This is a national question that must be answered once and for all. Nigerians must know their rights.

“Nay, Nigerians must know their oppressors. How can we allow the same kleptomaniacs who stole our common patrimony to come and feed us with their dirty blood money in times of distress? It is mockery of the highest order and.....CONTINUE https://janefblog.com/4338-2fayose-is-playing-on-the-gullibility-of-nigerians-muric-blast-efcc/

Muric again?, this man must be a former bricklayer how he became a professor beats my imagination, the way he responds to event is baffling and not worthy of his title, has just known these Nigerian institutions for character only when fayose was detained by efcc?, he should stick to his work with the sultan of passing religious information not delving into politics, and some people will criticise christian clerics of same.
Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by Shehunoshewhat: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
This l00n@tic again
Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by crimeboss: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
sarrki:

Seriously I will not and never atikulate

If it had been another candidate without corruption cases on him or her I would have considered

I won’t support atiku

I am a hardcore Buhari for his incorruptible way
Incorruptible buhari my chicken's ass!, av u been out of the country all these while to know buhari has been involved in one corruption to another?, Mr. Hardcore u av been living in denial of buhari's fake righteousness, virtually everyone is stealing in this government, av not heard the news where nhis chairman usman yusuf has been accused of corruption twice, first by buhari's health minister adewole and second by his co-workers who stopped him from entering his office, which he later brought the police to guard him to his office, the workers are still angry about the show this yusuf is displaying by proving that nothing will happen so far buhari who reinstated him the first time has his back, how is that for buhari's government Mr. Hardcore buharist, i hope u are still rooting for these corrupt practices delivered by buhari?.
Re: Fayose Is Playing On The Gullibility Of Nigerians. MURIC Blast EFCC by Racoon(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
MURIC have no iota of relevance.Absolutely useless.
angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Pakistan Approves Nigerian JF-17 Production / 'My Dear Yoruba Brothers 'A Powerful Message From An Igbo Atiku Fan / PDP Accuses Defence Minister Of Diverting Military Funds For APC Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.