Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport (36657 Views)

Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) / Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by chrisxxx(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Buhari is the most corrupted president Nigeria has ever had.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by ipobarethieves: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
cool
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Dinho20(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
yarimo:
99.9 % of Nigerians are proud to have president BUHARI as president.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by ijemishkisic(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
August 15th i was in that airport that looks like abandoned national monument. I just wish more Nigerians can go there and see the difference between the pictures here and the actual airport.

Nigeria! Still trying to start basic infrastructure since 1960.
If I become the President of this country for 4 yrs or so, my only target will be to achieve constant electricity by all means as any enemy to the vision will be jailed for life. Once uninterrupted electricity is achieved, every other sectoral development will fall in place like autopilot, be it industrialization, agriculture (production, processing and storage) digital revolution, science and technology,transportation, employment, etc

With 600,000megawats Nigeria becomes a power plant. Any subtle cabals and opposition will go to exile. Next president can come focus on another stride, just like that, and before the passing of next 20-25yrs, 1st world Nation alert will start ringing.
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by kcmichael: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by kcmichael: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mote

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by front4line: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nice one PMB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Moscowi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Credit again

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by triplec93(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Abjay97:
With regards to international standards.. this airrport is poor
point out the supposed standard, some people are so negative not to appreciate a beautiful thing, i neither love Buhari nor Jonathan, but this is beauty itself.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by contigiency(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Don't say what you don't know

That's a Jonathan project that Buhari wants to take credit for... Tomorrow you will be chanting 16 years of PDP rule

Jonathan Projects always begins and ends on paper for you haters of progress. one day I won't be surprised to hear that Jonathan Initiated the pregnancy any of you gave to his wife.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by JudasNaCarrot: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Buhari always cutting tape on another man's initiated projects.

Initiate your own....no way!

Clueless and dullard President.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Okrikacity: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
ElChidi:
Lol...because Buhari knows we are about to vote him out in 2019, he can only deceive the gullible

Guy appreciate good thing for once.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by OLAMIFRESH: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
ALWAYS COME UP WITH LIARS SOMEONE START SOMEONE FINISH THE WORK..... THE QUESTIONS IS DAT WHAT RE D PROJECT DAT DIZ LOOTERS PARTY START AND FINISH ELLLL NO because THEY LOOT EVERYTHING THAT WHY THE PROJECT CAN BE FINISH..... USELESS PARTY AND USELESS FELLOW.
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by 13october: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Goodluck Jonathan started this project and the he's not owing any contractor before Buhari came to Power in 2015.
I don't know why Buhari is taking credit of what he didn't initiate or paid for.
God will punish anybody who's taking glory that belongs to someone else.
13october
if you are aware of anything about this project, you will not comment. even we that work here in at the airport knows that you complete ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Duru009(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Jonathan's PROJECT

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by unitysheart(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

Provide prove Jonathan provided 100% funding and earn 50k from me

Or u keep shut

I will provide another 50k.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
99.9 % of Nigerians are proud to have president BUHARI as president.
Your assertion is false. No back up to this claim except speculation which is not true. Many Nigerians are tired of this government

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023
Keep dreaming. Dream well
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
Splashme:
NEW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TERMINALS IN LAGOS, PH, ABUJA & KANO - APPRECIATION

1) Thank you Stella Odua for giving Nigeria four brand new international terminal buildings in Lagos, PH, Kano & Abuja Airports

2) Thank you GEJ for providing 100% funding

3) Thank you Chinese govt for accepting to partner with GEJ/Stella Odua to deliver these projects

3) Weldon Rotimi Amaechi for supervising the remaining part of these projects

3) Congratulations President Buhari as you cut the tape of the now completed PH project, today, Oct 25, 2018.
Atikulate2019

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by michoim(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
niyisky:
And they say this man is not working... cheesy
I tire for them ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by jamace(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
niyisky:
How many innocent blood has his fulani brothers shed in Nigeria and Buhari has remained calm?

A million airport is not worthy than the blood of one man.
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Obas101(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Don't say what you don't know

That's a Jonathan project that Buhari wants to take credit for... Tomorrow you will be chanting 16 years of PDP rule
project that was supposed to be completed in 18 months why did it take 4 years. more kudos to buhari for completing it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by zombieTRACKER: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
contigiency:

Jonathan Projects always begins and ends on paper for you haters of progress. one day I won't be surprised to hear that Jonathan Initiated the pregnancy any of you gave to his wife.

Buhari cannot initiate and complete such if not in Daura
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by deic9(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Goodluck Jonathan started this project and the he's not owing any contractor before Buhari came to Power in 2015.
I don't know why Buhari is taking credit of what he didn't initiate or paid for.

The nonsense you wrote shows clearly that you never flew through that airport

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Dandavido: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
IDIOT YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ. 2013 PROJECT
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by zombieTRACKER: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Obas101:

project that was supposed to be completed in 18 months why did it take 4 years. more kudos to buhari for completing it

Because of election... But he will get less than 5% though
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by oloriLFC(f): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
contigiency:

Haaa! You get bad mouth sha

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by kunyeo(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
oilPUSSY:

I said it,they don come!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by contigiency(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
bonechamberlain:
God 500 million dollar loan for this airport, may God have mercy on Nigeria. Buhari has finished this countrt

If you don't understand simple English just tap somebody beside you to interpret so that you don't keep behaving like this in a public domain. The money was earmarked for three different airports i repeat, three. They have just completed this one. The other two, kano and Lagos are still ongoing.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by kinibigdeal(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
niyisky:

The project is one of four built with a $500 million loan taken from China in 2013
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by cpapa: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
mrvitalis:

Provide prove Jonathan provided 100% funding and earn 50k from me

Or u keep shut
you won't you shut up can you see the hand writing on the wall
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Mccullum: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Stop being idealist, Good luck started and if Buhari refuse to fund the continuity of the project, you'll abuse for lack continuity...

Give kudos to who deserves it and ignore biasm, I hail Jonathan for starting while I salute Buhari for concluding it and ready to be use by Nigerians and foreigners.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Prettysophy: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Beautiful. Yes, Buhari didn't start the project but he completed it otherwise it will be like many other abandoned projects by previous administrations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say / Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Fatoumata Ban Barrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.