Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport (36684 Views)

Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) / Lagos-Ibadan Highway For Inauguration Next Month — Federal Govt / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by bolaji73(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Seriously, I'm just vexed to comment on this section which is unlike my usual self. We need to be less bias and keep politics aside if we intend to improve immensely on so many things in this country. This Government is trying most especially when it comes to completion of infrastructural project.I was really annoyed when most commentators here keep hammering on this it-is-jonathan-project..Should the government embark on new projects when there are lots of existing ones built halfway? would we be happy if such occur? and we are preaching prudent management of funds cuz resources.. scarce resources for that matter.I'm not an anti Jonathan nor an Apc apologist, but seriously when it comes to infrastructural development I give it to this present government.For crying out loud Jonathan also inherited some ongoing infrastructural from OBJ pls tell me the one he completed..Although economic wise I will give it to the pdp government.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Okrikacity: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
olajizz01:
Liberal Muslim my foot,Fulani will ever be fulani,show us where Atiku condemn the senseless killing that is going on in the country, the only statement I heard from Atiku was that "genocide is going on in Taraba and they are about to extinct Fulani from the state."

Thank you bro.. They don't know Fulani is like a cult.
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Okrikacity: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
bolaji73:
Seriously, I'm just vexed to comment on this section which is unlike my usual self. We need to be less bias and keep politics aside if we intend to improve immensely on so many things in this country. This Government is trying most especially when it comes to completion of infrastructural project.I was really annoyed when most commentators here keep hammering on this it-is-jonathan-project..Should the government embark on new projects when there are lots of existing ones built halfway? would we be happy if such occur? and we are preaching prudent management of funds cuz resources.. scarce resources for that matter.I'm not an anti Jonathan nor an Apc apologist, but seriously when it comes to infrastructural development I give it to this present government.For crying out loud Jonathan also inherited some ongoing infrastructural from OBJ pls tell me the one he complete..Although economic wise I will give it to the pdp government.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Studyinchina200(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Good,all those Nigerians behaving like village people that went to Ghana to take pictures of their airport will not see this one now, it's only when something bad happens that we always quick to rubbish this country.

Don’t even compare Ghana airport to this mediocre project
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
ph residents now have a place to hangout.
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
olajizz01:
Liberal Muslim my foot,Fulani will ever be fulani,show us where Atiku condemn the senseless killing that is going on in the country, the only statement I heard from Atiku was that "genocide is going on in Taraba and they are about to extinct Fulani from the state."

Oya, mabinu. No vex abeg. Atiku is not even going to be President because Buhari will win by a landslide.

However, there are still fears about Buhari but the South and Christians in general will have to defend themselves from any expansionist agenda from the usual suspects. We have no choice for the next 4 years.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Studyinchina200:

Can't you be happy for Nigeria for once? We know Ghana is doing good at the moment but Nigeria is our country. We have no other place to call home Bros. I have never even stepped out of the country before.

Just try and have love for Naija abeg.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Lordofthewest(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Typical example of the daft Nigerians i was just talking about...if Ghana is so good why don't you denounce Nigeria and apply for citizenship there
Studyinchina200:

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by maasoap(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Goodluck Jonathan started this project and the he's not owing any contractor before Buhari came to Power in 2015.
I don't know why Buhari is taking credit of what he didn't initiate or paid for.
God will punish anybody who's taking glory that belongs to someone else.

The same way he's not owing contractors handling second Niger bridge. Lol. Awon olofo

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by olajizz01(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
Okrikacity:

Thank you bro.. They don't know Fulani is like a cult.
You are right bro,I lived in Kaduna city for years b4 moving back to my region,i was living in kaba west where most Yoruba's and other tribes lived including katafawa(the real owner of Kaduna city)there was one popular junction in this area where everyone used to drop and find their ways,fight always ensued in the said junction mostly between Hausas and Yorubas,any time,there was a fight, the Hausa's will support their brother whether he was guilty or not and started fight the Yoruba, the Yoruba's were fully aware of this,anytime there was a fight and it involved the Yoruba's, we other will also be less concerned about who was guilty,we faced the Hausa's in a free for all fight.
my point is that they are like cult you called them,they support themselves whether in right or wrong things.
That's why I used to thanked God for being created as Yoruba,the most peaceful,accommodating and fairhearing tribe,I have being to the EAST as well and they are birds of the same feathers,they were not even accommodated as aforementioned tribe.
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
olajizz01:
You are right bro,I lived in Kaduna city for years b4 moving back to my region,i was living in kaba west where most Yoruba's and other tribes lived including katafawa(the real owner of Kaduna city)there was one popular junction in this area where everyone used to drop and find their ways,fight always ensued in the said junction mostly between Hausas and Yorubas,any time,there was a fight, the Hausa's will support their brother whether he was guilty or not and started fight the Yoruba, the Yoruba's were fully aware of this,anytime there was a fight and it involved the Yoruba's, we other will also be less concerned about who was guilty,we faced the Hausa's in a free for all fight.
my point is that they are like cult you called them,they support themselves whether in right or wrong things.
That's why I used to thanked God for being created as Yoruba,the most peaceful,accommodating and fairhearing tribe,I have being to the EAST as well and they are birds of the same feathers,they were not even accommodated as aforementioned tribe.

Hmmmmmmmm. That's sad. Thank God for creating me yoruba and for making the yorubas the most progressive in this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by jamace(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Okrikacity:

Forget that nonsense bro.. A Fulani man is a Fulani man Simple.

You mean unpolished fulanis, right? grin
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by overlord77: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
rusher14:

You use this international airport regularly to do what?

Cook beans
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by rusher14: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
overlord77:

Cook beans

Ok Tramdadol things.
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by NwaliE01: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
And they have being busy deceiving Nigerians that GEJ did nothing while in the office and yet APC for the past three years has not initiate any single project.
Government of lies and deceit.
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by foreshore(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Emmyloaded:
Good. This is the kind of government we need in this country.

Talk and Do government.
Okwueme Government

PDP working!!!
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by salam12(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Quite lots of unknowledgeable educated folks out there today. These are by-products of professors who can not proffer anything. Governance is continuity and that is the only way progress can be seen in all facets of the society. If GEJ started a project and GMB completed it, why can't we commend the good efforts on both sides. Being sentimental and putting tribalism in all stuffs wont see us progressing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Sman37(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Goodluck Jonathan started this project and the he's not owing any contractor before Buhari came to Power in 2015.
I don't know why Buhari is taking credit of what he didn't initiate or paid for.
God will punish anybody who's taking glory that belongs to someone else.
is ur choice to believed what u perceived right although u may be wrong u know
because even G-luck himself never claimed ur view here
beside who stop Gluck from taking glory of Yar'dua projects when he ....for 6yrs!
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by reuben79: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Emmyloaded:
Good. This is the kind of government we need in this country.

Talk and Do government.
Okwueme Government
correct and God will continue rule ur life d way and manner buhari and apc is rulling dis country
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Abubauchi: 6:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Whether na buhari or na Jonathan nothing concern me all we want is the progress of our dear nation
Re: Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport by Afamed: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2018
ElChidi:
And here is one of the gullible almajiris
The same Almajari that sent your here back to Otueke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside / FG Declares May 1 Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.