Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly (37607 Views)

Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by salbis(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Gandundollar grin. You must be Atikulated!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by kalu61(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Buhari losing vote in Kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by eneyoduke(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
EFCC am here

Over to you zombies

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Charly68: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
If Gaduje collected bribe indeed ,he should be impeached without delay,should not be allowed to eat yam and escape with it ..

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Billygee2u: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pierced:
Lol..........I can see a zombie below saying kano's governor is innocent.........probably his brain was included in the dollars given to the soon to be former governor.

Since 2015 buhari has been fighting corruption.......he should prove his fight against corruption by freezing kano's state account just the same way ekiti and benue state own were freezed.......just for opposing the soon to b former president.

2019 will be very interesting.......us, uk, eu, and the attention of the whole world is focused on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by kporostic(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
ganduje collected the bribe truely kano state house of assembly should stop harassing the young man and face their governor. buhari after ur wife scandal another one have arrived and u are silent claiming to be fighting corruption, president my foot.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by 1miccza: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
baliyubla:
World is watching to see if the Kano Assembly will paper over the cracks, or will go on to impeach Gandollar, after seeing the overwhelming evidence Jafar would present to them today.

Point of correction has presented.. It's done already...

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Blue3k(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Good man Jaafar expose them. These clowns collecting cash and playing innocent must be dealt with. Its funny the clown everyone can be distracted by infrastructure commissioning or pictures of past work. I hope the law suit starts soon.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by CapussoSeba: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by jamjo: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

The documents from the United states are all over this forum. Do yourself a favour by searching.

If you as an individual you can search the documents and it is available to you please can you tell me what Buhari and the EFCC are waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by pawesome(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Gan dollars

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by chiefolododo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
hisexcellency34:
We will burn down Kano if anything happens to this guy

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by crimeboss: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Oga Atiku is corrupt. You and I know that.
Av u ever heard a court sit in judgement on a matter on hearsay but not on facts.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by AmazingELixir: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
The Governor is innocent. Time will tell.

undecided

This young man it appears you're the latest nuisance we have on this platform, I have reasons to believe there's something fundamentally not right with.

You are totally bereft of basic intellect.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by lexy2014: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
baliyubla:
World is watching to see if the Kano Assembly will paper over the cracks, or will go on to impeach Gandollar, after seeing the overwhelming evidence Jafar would present to them today.
Have u ever heard of govt magic

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by udemzyudex(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
It marvels me to note that some certain youths will insult Ganduje and praise Atiku, meanwhile the latter is the biggest thief in the history of Nigeria.
Anyway Ganduje 2019

Channel this your rant to Buhari ,tell him to do the needful if Atiku is corrupt,after all Atiku is now in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by oluwasegun007(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
GUY GOT BALLS.........

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by ratcockoduduwa: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pierced:
Lol..........I can see a zombie below saying kano's governor is innocent.........probably his brain was included in the dollars given to the soon to be former governor.

Since 2015 buhari has been fighting corruption.......he should prove his fight against corruption by freezing kano's state account just the same way ekiti and benue state own were freezed.......just for opposing the soon to b former president.

2019 will be very interesting.......us, uk, eu, and the attention of the whole world is focused on Nigeria.
The zombie is notoriously known as ngeneukwenu nairalands she male.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by payloader(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
It marvels me to note that some certain youths will insult Ganduje and praise Atiku, meanwhile the latter is the biggest thief in the history of Nigeria.
Anyway Ganduje 2019
What evidence or facts do you have to prove that Atiku is a thief?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Aystarz: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

You are an irredeemable fool!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by BRASH: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Anyway Ganduje 2019
show us a picture , or video showing ATIKU giving, or receiving bribe. Show us a document indicting him of any corrupt act otherwise, forever hold your piss
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by mercenary: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Anyway Ganduje 2019
Explain pls?
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by emmylight4u: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
..The hunter has become the hunted.... why is Jafar answering question where is the Governor....Africa i mean nigeria may we get it right!!!
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

With people like you, is there any hope for Nigeria? Innocent indeed!

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by stchinedu: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
lexy2014:

Have u ever heard of govt magic

Your head dey there my bro cool cool

*tell me the name now....govt magic
*dem go dabaru everything. ..govt magic
*dam fit turn blue into white. ..govt magic
*dem go turn the hunter into the human hunted...govt magic
*dam go turn thief into saint. ..govt magic
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now...The 'kwaruption fighting govt' will not see this, EFCC is suddenly on French leave, lie Muhammed cannot talk, he Is having cold, oshiOMOLE is not aware, the Police is busy observing curfew in kaduna....All na govt magic grin

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by joepepsy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
If I assist you today who will assist tomorrow, If you tell me you want to invest in something that you need assistance I won't mind to support you.
Thugnificent:
Nairalanders please someone should assist me with any amount for feeding biko at least to get strength for hustle. Hunger can really humble someone i swear. Acc 3051322969 first bank. God bless!
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by kingharzy: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Akabuking: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
mtcheww...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) / James Ibori Bags Harvard Certificate (Photo) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.