Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly (37617 Views)

Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Doyin2(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
kalu61:
Buhari losing vote in Kano

Your brain needs reset .

What concerns Buhari's popularity with a governor that decides to take bribe?

IF Ganduje is impeached another APC member takes over ..

The problem with fish brains like you is that you think Buhari fighting corruption means no body will still be caught engaging in corruption .
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Thugnificent(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
Politics
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by jchioma: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pierced:
Lol..........I can see a zombie below saying kano's governor is innocent.........probably his brain was included in the dollars given to the soon to be former governor.

Since 2015 buhari has been fighting corruption.......he should prove his fight against corruption by freezing kano's state account just the same way ekiti and benue state own were freezed.......just for opposing the soon to b former president.

2019 will be very interesting.......us, uk, eu, and the attention of the whole world is focused on Nigeria.

grin

All "I"s will be on "I"NEC to see whether they will show their usual partisan biases or prove to be truly "I"ndependent as the name implies.
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by kalu61(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Doyin2:

Your brain needs reset .

The problem with fish brains like you is that you think Buhari fighting corruption means nobody will still be caught engaging in corruption.

fish brain like you cannot comprehend that Kwankwaso is gaining member from the saga and no matter the outcome of that saga is a stain to Buhari so-called integrity. Your small brain will not tell you that a pmb fanatic is changing his view already

No, Buhari is gaining PDP fans from the scandal

go take your afternoon drugs

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by classc25(f): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
The Governor is innocent. Time will tell.

Na was for some people IQ and we are all educated youths. He is innocent my brother
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by ikrumalemonday(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
I just pray this man go unhurt because I don't trust this APC government.
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by DAVEZONIGLTD: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Than hand of God shocked
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Nfora: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Doyin2:

Your brain needs reset .

The problem with fish brains like you is that you think Buhari fighting corruption means no body will still be caught engaging in corruption .

What APC dominated Kano house of assembly is doing is quite commendable.It can only boost the image of the party.

Buhari fighting corruption does not mean a 100% corruption free society.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by tempest01(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
It marvels me to note that some certain youths will insult Ganduje and praise Atiku, meanwhile the latter is the biggest thief in the history of Nigeria.
Anyway Ganduje 2019
cilic?
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Tywo2018: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Endtime Group
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by AFONJACOW(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
swear with you poor ancestors that those illiterate ridden Almajiri wrote those words on the placard
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

The documents from the United states are all over this forum. Do yourself a favour by searching.
u are really a perpetual irritant...I think u are the crumbles of a reformed nwamaikpe here...Nwamaikpe sometimes say very instructive and unbiased analysis the only issue he has is the undue desire to be noticed..By the way that's a psychological disorder that can be managed...

But urs with the irritating comments and incessant ridiculous claims in the midst of sane nigerians only point to the fact that You're nothing but a personified zombie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Doyin2(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
kalu61:
fish brain like you cannot comprehend that Kwankwaso is gaining member from the saga and no matter the outcome of that saga is a stain to Buhari so-called integrity. Your small brain will not tell you that a pmb fanatic is changing his view already

No, Buhari is gaining PDP fans from the scandal

go take your afternoon drugs

Do not play smart by changing your narrative.

Nobody claimed that Buhari will gain PDP fans from the scandal.

A vote against corrupt Ganduje if guilty, does not mean a vote against Buhari ,more so in KANO!

Neither does a vote for Buhari in Kano translate to a vote for Ganduje.

A fish Brain might still not understand
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by kalu61(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=Doyin2 post=72403784]

A vote against corrupt Ganduje if guilty, does not mean a vote against Buhari .

[/quotel] l commented that" Buhari is looing vote".
and asked "what concern buhari popularity with Ganduje's scam" Upon that called me names.

So, you don't think Ganduje's bribery scandal has effect on Buhari's votes in Kano right? You think the opposition(Kwankwaso) will not reap some votes from the saga.

you are the real fish brai n
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by kalu61(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Doyin2:

A vote against corrupt Ganduje if guilty, does not mean a vote against Buhari ,more so in KANO!

Neither does a vote for Buhari in Kano translate to a vote for Ganduje.

l commented that" Buhari is looing vote".
and asked "what concern buhari popularity with Ganduje's scam" Upon that called me names.

So, you don't think Ganduje's bribery scandal has effect on Buhari's votes in Kano right? You think the opposition(Kwankwaso) will not reap some votes from the saga.

you are the real fish brai n
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by neyorlmogzy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
The fools can't even read what they are holding...including you
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

The documents from the United states are all over this forum. Do yourself a favour by searching.

Ogbeni, why have common sense departed from you?
APC owns EFCC, DSS and ICPC, what stops them from initiating a probe of the alleged corruption?
Is that no longer their work
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by fashrola(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

You need a brain surgery.....

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by okokobioko1: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
It marvels me to note that some certain youths will insult Ganduje and praise Atiku, meanwhile the latter is the biggest thief in the history of Nigeria.
Anyway Ganduje 2019
Evidence yours where is it. jafar jafar provided one for the world to see

Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Doyin2(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Your IQ is very low .Confirmed.

Is Kwakwanso contesting against Buhari?

So if corruption is the basis,you are telling me that Kano people will dump Buhari for Atiku because Ganduje collected bribe ?

Is Atiku less corrupt than Buhari?

Ganduje issue MAY cause APC lose voters for Governorship not presidential.

Infact you need a brain surgery
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by ronaldbecky(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Oga Atiku is corrupt. You and I know that.
Evidence
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by yhormite: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Using poverty as a weapon to deny the poor of their reasoning what do you expect from this almajiri who have been promised money for next meal
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by jattopeter(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
I wonder people like you exist. God will bless you more.
nnachukz:

Ganduje is under trial now, when are you going to start Atiku's trial? Or release a video of Atiku collecting bribe for us to see.
Shouting Atiku is a thief can only be seen as a baseless propaganda born out of the feeling of betrayal from him by his change of party and eventual challenge to your god Buhari.
APC and Buhari have EFCC, ICPC and Police under their control, they should arrest and charge him to Court if they have any case against him.
Not everybody is a Zombie.
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pierced:
Lol..........I can see a zombie below saying kano's governor is innocent.........probably his brain was included in the dollars given to the soon to be former governor.

Since 2015 buhari has been fighting corruption.......he should prove his fight against corruption by freezing kano's state account just the same way ekiti and benue state own were freezed.......just for opposing the soon to b former president.

2019 will be very interesting.......us, uk, eu, and the attention of the whole world is focused on Nigeria.
Why are they focusing on Nigeria shouldn't they mind their business?
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Anyway Ganduje 2019
Unfortunately the former has strong evidence against him while the latter isn't strong
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by bilulu(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Ozuor go n say dat in court n c if u will win a single case
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
Gandollar of the nation
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by Vikky014(f): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Buhari is a saint
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by flames01: 5:11am On Oct 26, 2018
ChrisMafian:

How are you doing, Supporter of Corruption? You are an immoral soul. You are dirtier than corrupt PDP politicians
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by flames01: 5:13am On Oct 26, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Atiku is corrupt, ganduje is corrupt, buhari is corrupt. No difference
Re: Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly by jsb(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
#Gandujegate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Ibori Bags Harvard Certificate (Photo) / Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) / Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.