Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) (51359 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by MORNDEW(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
ovaltine22:

I've responded to your mail.
Sir. I sent you a pm but I realized if u reply me I won't see it cos I can't access the mail I used to register for this site. Sir please you can reply my pm at amadiprincewill1@gmail.com
I need your help sir.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
#Spits undecided ••°•●See most of them stating their problems without wanting to giveaway sad . Nobody owes you shiit! Truly "LAZY YOUTHS"

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
blessedchick:
Dearest Santa I will be happy if u can bless me with clothes.I wear size 12.I reside in calabar.thanks

Madam! It's a GIVEAWAY THREAD.... "give away" undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
missyojo:
Santa please I need money as my birthday is next week.

You need money for your birthday nextweek undecided ...○•○●•▪ So someone here owes you

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
Eberechi24:
Santa, all I need before this runs out is laptop.

You need a PC here before this runs out is laptop undecided . You're even giving a deadline. You should be ashamed of you

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
darmmie2012:
Good Afternoon Everyone, I'm In Need Of 12.5L Gas Cylinder And New Born Baby Bed ... I'm Based In Ibadan But I Can Pick It At Any Location. Thanks

Congrats on the baby-- But you only stated items you need sad . While the thread says "Give away" If everyone follows your example , You have an idea what the result will be?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Omotofineo:
Hello please I need a food processor or any kitchen tool wink
And cash

Okay I'll bring some Kitchen utensils and some cash too. Please when should I bring them to your doorstep undecided
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
pweetyoge:
oh santa..december marks my one year wedding anniversary..i would want a full scholarship to study for my ph.d in canada..

Would you like a full scholarship to study in Yemen?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
vicjoke:
I need an inventer

What brand & how soon do You need it undecided
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Eberechi24(f): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
RB007:

You need a PC here before this runs out is laptop undecided . You're even giving a deadline. You should be ashamed of you
Like you say in your signature "I don't care about what you are spewing"

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Eberechi24:

Like you say in your signature "I don't care about what you are spewing"

Lazy Youth.. Hyena's like you..... Your lingerie income isn't enough?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Eberechi24(f): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
RB007:

Lazy Youth.. Hyena's like you..... Your lingerie income isn't enough?

Huh? Sir did I snatch of your thing?
Troll me not pls. I tag no one
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Eberechi24:

Huh? Sir did I snatch of your thing?
Troll me not pls. I tag no one

Madam, It's a "GIVEAWAY THREAD" not a "MAKE A WISH THREAD" .. Trust me when I tell you this , This is no where near TROLLING yet.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 04, 2018
womanofsteel:
I need money for food stuffs and transportation to job interviews. Santa please don't pass me by

●○•°□♤♡♢♧ sad
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 1:27am On Nov 04, 2018
RB007:

#Spits undecided ••°•●See most of them stating their problems without wanting to giveaway sad . Nobody owes you shiit! Truly "LAZY YOUTHS"

Thank you very much Sir, I clearly understand your message, BUT Sir, I want to seize this medium to tell you that, some of those begging for one thing or the other here on Nairaland are NOT Lazy, Some are not just opportuned to be in the position of giving, I will use myself as a case Study Sir....
I started hustling, as in Working for myself at the age of 12, Immediately after my primary school,( Don't ask me why, because I have forgiven the culprit) and from then till now, I am still working but I can bearly ping point any tangible thing I have achieved in this life, maybe because I haven't work in the right place or met the right person, As I type this message now, I have Jobs that should have given me Some Money on Monday Morning, But the owner of the machine{Moz printing Machine} I am using thinks the pay is too poor, that's why i am at home now, Infact I can't sleep because i am not happy, assuming the machine is mine, I will make nothing less than 100k as profit before 8:am on Sunday..... Sir try and understudy the saying that says, "What faces a man is surely turning it's back on the other Man".... ..

Note I am not making a case, for any lazy youth out here because the truth is that, some people are naturally Lazy, So check urselves guys/gals and see which category you fall in.....

If I can get someone who's ready to Invest in printing Machine(Moz printing Machine) here today, by this time next year, we will both be smiling to the bank and my humble self will never be a "begger" on Nairaland Again....

Pls Sir if you don't like my English, no vex ooo, I am a Yoruba boy not a Britain.... Thanks and God bless us all

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by missyojo(f): 3:57am On Nov 04, 2018
RB007:

You need money for your birthday nextweek undecided ...○•○●•▪ So someone here owes you

And did I mention your name to my comment I can see you are jobless replying every comment here. Don't dare reply my comment again. Nonsense!!!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2018
missyojo:

And did I mention your name to my comment I can see you are jobless replying every comment here. Don't dare reply my comment again. Nonsense!!!

No, you are the jobless one here and it's so glaring. Most of your cohorts here beg for things that can improve them but you.... You're here begging for cash to celebrate your irrelevant birthday undecided grin . Don't you have a fam or something? You should be ashamed of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 04, 2018
ayobarmy:

Thank you very much Sir, I clearly understand your message, BUT Sir, I want to seize this medium to tell you that, some of those begging for one thing or the other here on Nairaland are NOT Lazy, Some are not just opportuned to be in the position of giving, I will use myself as a case Study Sir....
I started hustling, as in Working for myself at the age of 12, Immediately after my primary school,( Don't ask me why, because I have forgiven the culprit) and from then till now, I am still working but I can bearly ping point any tangible thing I have achieved in this life, maybe because I haven't work in the right place or met the right person, As I type this message now, I have Jobs that should have given me Some Money on Monday Morning, But the owner of the machine{Moz printing Machine} I am using thinks the pay is too poor, that's why i am at home now, Infact I can't sleep because i am not happy, assuming the machine is mine, I will make nothing less than 100k as profit before 8:am on Sunday..... Sir try and understudy the saying that says, "What faces a man is surely turning it's back on the other Man".... ..

Note I am not making a case, for any lazy youth out here because the truth is that, some people are naturally Lazy, So check urselves guys/gals and see which category you fall in.....

If I can get someone who's ready to Invest in printing Machine(Moz printing Machine) here today, by this time next year, we will both be smiling to the bank and my humble self will never be a "begger" on Nairaland Again....

Pls Sir if you don't like my English, no vex ooo, I am a Yoruba boy not a Britain.... Thanks and God bless us all

I didn't generalise but read through the thread and draw your conclusion. It has turned to a MAKE A WISH thread. undecided Which is pathetic. Some even come up with alternates to beg! As wealthy as Seun is He's got his problems too... Heck! Everyone's got issues one way or the other. About the printing machine, Do you reside in Lagos?

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by SmilingMary(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2018
This is nice....
We all have what we want and need dis season, but it's more blessed to give than to receive.
I have Jean and short to give away...
Benin residents ONLY.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2018
SmilingMary:
This is nice....
We all have what we want and need dis season, but it's more blessed to give than to receive.
Benin residents ONLY.
post the pictures of what you are giving.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by pweetyoge(f): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2018
RB007:

Would you like a full scholarship to study in Yemen?
Yemen�...Nope
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by ahnie: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2018
SmilingMary:
This is nice....
Benin residents ONLY.

Please sorry to quote

.what re those?like are you,really gonna give those clothing to somebody?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by ahnie: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2018
RB007:

I didn't generalise but read through the thread and draw your conclusion. It has turned to a MAKE A WISH thread. undecided Which is pathetic. Some even come up with alternates to beg! As wealthy as Seun is He's got his problems too... Heck! Everyone's got issues one way or the other. About the printing machine, Do you reside in Lagos?

They've spoilt this thread....and you my friend you are a clown...you really took your time replying their request. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2018
ahnie:

They've spoilt this thread....and you my friend you are a clown...you really took your time replying their request. grin grin grin

I'll do more cheesy
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by ahnie: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2018
RB007:

I'll do more cheesy

You were even offering free scholarships....
Lolz the jack Bauer of this thread.lmas lolz rodflmao

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by missyojo(f): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2018
RB007:

No, you are the jobless one here and it's so glaring. Most of your cohorts here beg for things that can improve them but you.... You're here begging for cash to celebrate your irrelevant birthday undecided grin . Don't you have a fam or something? You should be ashamed of yours9elf.

You are a big FOOL. It's you that won't live to celebrate your irrelevant birthday. Your mother just birthed a monkey. You son of a Lucifer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by ranmoor: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2018
First person to quote gets N1000 data or credit , just reply with your number and your preference
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2018
missyojo:

You are a big FOOL. It's you that won't live to celebrate your irrelevant birthday. Your mother just birthed a monkey. You son of a Lucifer

I struck a birthday nerve grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2018
ranmoor:
First person to quote gets N1000 data or credit , just reply with your number and your preference

Okay
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=RB007 post=72665142]

I am currently in Onitsha but am already making plans to move back to Lagos, As long as I can get a Job.....
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by giftedhands101: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=ranmoor post=72669178]First person to quote gets N1000 data or credit , just reply with your number and your preference[/quote

Thanks @ranmoor. I received it, more power to your elbow.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=ayobarmy post=72669475][/quote]

I'll whatsapp you I'm currently not in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply)

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. / African Man Marries An Elderly Oyinbo Woman. See Photos / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.