Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. (51287 Views)

"My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by masquellett(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
I don't know if this is the right room to post this, but am really disturbed.

I was watching "This morning" on TVC this morning when this little girl and her siblings walked in. She will be clocking 3 this year as I heard. They usually come around like that and most times I joke and play with them.
Today, when this little girl came in. She jumped on my legs, so I left her to sit on my laps while I watch my program.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt a touch on my joystick. At first, I was confused. I looked at her to know if she did it on purpose or not. I removed her hands to be sure, then I continued to watched my program. Then again. She started rubbing my joystick!

At that time. I knew something was wrong. I didn't know how to caution her, because I never believed a girl of 3 would know what a joystick is and not to talk of rubbing it with her hand.

Then, I dropped her on the floor and used a pillow to cover my laps and joystick. I was watching what her next step would be. To my greatest surprise, this girl came again, removed the pillow, sat on my joystick and starting making some funny moves. I was dumbfounded! I had to spank her hard and I sent the whole kids outta my flat. It was embarrassing.

So right now. Am still confused, I think someone around the neighborhood is molesting this little girl, the mother is not around, only the dad. I intend reporting her to her mother when she comes back. What' do you think about this?

70 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by olamydey(f): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
See Gobe! shocked shocked shocked

I have a 2yr old daughter and cannot bear the thought of her being molested. Please inform her mum. I pray she will handle it sensibly. Chai, people are mean o sad angry

144 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by oromankirisi(f): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
good action will be to inform her parents, everyday, in the news on social media you hear cases like this and wonder what kinda society we'r living in!

#So Sad

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by mexyk(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Someone is definitely molesting her but she has no idea why she is doing those things. Poor innocent child. cry

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jeez.. An innocent child, three yrs old 4 dat matter..
Pls try n report 2 d mom.
What a wicked world.

21 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Sandydayz(f): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
If.this.is.true.pls.report.to.the.parent

13 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Tnycee(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
It beats my imagination why someone would molest such a little baby. Tell her mom, that is the best way to go

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by masquellett(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Its so true. That's the best thing to do. I will rport to the mother as soon as possible

11 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is very disturbing.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Ojestas(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dafuq

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
It does happen..
Am curretly on a CASE of INFANT MOLESTATION..

whereby a 7 month old baby is involved.
I beckoned on the MOTHER to involve the POLICE.
She said she can't because she leaves her CHILD with her HUSBAND and COUSIN.

The baby girl was messed up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by kindnyce(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
AND NASS REDUCED THE JAIL TERM FOR THESE gays

NAIJA EEHN

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Funny!

But i think itz a right step in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by allisonluvsu(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Somewhere around dat compound there is a an evil boy/Man who has been teaching dat girl those nonsense under the disguise of "Baby girl come and take sweet." Parents must not give too much liberty to these children. sad

23 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
ok. I see
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Minet16(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dahjhi:
This is a pitiable pisma pisma embarassed

No its in a state of OTOMOPIC TALIDUBAI with an ODORIFEROUS SAGA... KUMGAGA KUAGAGA

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Ilekeh(f): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Follow up with her parents, she may have been molested before.

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by ShineuEye: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Inform the parents asap.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
#fainting#
If d yerimaz see dis one, dem go reduce d age to 2 years old instead of 11
Gone re dose days, wen GBOLA(pr I ck) used to be special
Now everybody wanna chop it
*crying*

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Dahjhi: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is a pitiable pisma pisma embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by SilentCrescendo: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Aitee1: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Who taught her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chaiii...e no go better for the dickson wey spoil that kid!
angry angry sad

12 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by Flashh: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Reporting her will make you look like a fool in the presence of her parents. undecided How do you want to start your explanation?

Anytime she do that, beat her very well for her to know what she did is very bad.

She's still a little girl, she don't know it's very bad... So it's left for you to stop her from such act.

*Modified*

I have gone through some comments here saying... (YOU SHOULD FREE THE GIRL).

If you free her just like that, the corrupt spirit in her will grow and God will blame you for that also.

Let her keep coming for you to know if she has stop that corrupt behaviour. When you continue beating her she will surely change.... I no say make you kill pesin pikin with beating o.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by steffans(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chai..
That's why am so scared of giving birth to a daughter...
Lots of dicks around..

I remember a part in the movie "think like a man too" where Gabrielle Union hoped to give birth to a baby boy bcuz she has to only think of his weaner... But if she give birth to a girl.. She will have to think of all the weaners coming after her.. Lol

26 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. by condralbede(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
you have to report her as soon as possible...Maybe one bad lunatic dey stay for you guys compound!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday / I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.