Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion (7069 Views)

Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death / Buharist: Jagaban Is The Sponsor Of #endsars / TY Danjuma Raises Alarm Over Plans To Rig 2019 Elections . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by Xander85: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
awelekiti:
I am not surprised. Even if he's not directly involved, his actions have shown he pledges his total support for the fulani jihadists. How could the number one citizen of a country like nigeria hear of thousands being slaughtered like rams by his kinsmen in benue and all he could do was keep mum? As if that was not enough, he went to the neighbouring nasarawa state on a state visit, asking ortom, benue governor to come and meet him up in nasarawa, instead of going to benue. The IG defied his order to relocate to benue but buhari pretended as if he's not ware. The governor would have been the most foolish man ever lived, had he honoured that call to meet him in nasarawa. The killings by fulanis across the country is a clear proof of buhari's nomination by boko haram in 2014 as their mediator in saudi arabia. It's sadening to hear we are still fighting a religious war in a country like Nigeria , who was supposed to be a pace-setter in Africa. There are christians and muslims living peacefully in malaysia, indonesia, singapore etc...these countries used to see us as mentors but now, they have left us far behind. Some shameless people here are still ardent supporters of buhari despite the fact that, their lives aren't faring any better. Only God knows what's wrong with our people, especially the youths.

He can't go to Kaduna in the wake of last weeks massacre, but he can go to Port Harcourt to take glory for someone else's project!

This is the man some nasty bigots want to inflict on Nigeria for another 4 years!

3 Likes

Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by OnyeOGA(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
This T.Y. Danjuma is a fool. Whenever Buhari or the north kill Igbos they will be silent. But whenever their slave masters kill their people, you will be hearing something like "they are colluding to Kill Nigerians." Both Gowon, T.Y. Danjuma, Obasanjo, Buhari, IBB AND OTHER old cargos are responsible for carnage happen to the zoo. Danjuma thought that we have forgotten how he killed Aguiyi Ironsi. Even Gowon thought that we have forgotten how he ordered the massacre of Biafrans. What of Obasanjo that massacred the people of Odii. Old cargos!

2 Likes

Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by Turantula(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Even though the contents of the alleged statement by T.Y.Danjuma are largely true, it still sounds incredulous as there is no source attached to the story.

If and when the time comes for jihadists to overrun the South comes, we shall fight to our death. We shall not be forcefully islamised. Thank God the republican party is firmly under the grips of Donald Trump. They (and israel) will not allow Nigeria be overrun by islamists. That I am sure of.

In the meantime, #istandwithbuharitill2023
Textbook Afonja slave
Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by fallout87: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Danjuma doesn't speak recklessly like that.

Provide a source.
Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Xander85:

He can't go to Kaduna in the wake of last weeks massacre, but he can go to Port Harcourt to take glory for someone else's project!

This is the man some nasty bigots want to inflict on Nigeria for another 4 years!
Exactly. Fulani herders killed and maimed in the north, no single arrest was made. A Yoruba commandant posted to plateau arrested suspected herders who participated in the killings in plateau. On hearing this, Buhari quickly relocated the officer elsewhere and instructed him to move the suspected killer herdsmen to Abuja for trial instead of trying them in plateau and the rest was history . Meanwhile, one man was accused of killing one fulani herder this year and buhar quiclky ordered his immediate prosecution and he was handed a death penalty...what happens to the herdsmen who had a field day in north central? Impunity is the order of the day in APC.

3 Likes

Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by IamAtikulate: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Even though the contents of the alleged statement by T.Y.Danjuma are largely true, it still sounds incredulous as there is no source attached to the story.

If and when the time comes for jihadists to overrun the South comes, we shall fight to our death. We shall not be forcefully islamised. Thank God the republican party is firmly under the grips of Donald Trump. They (and israel) will not allow Nigeria be overrun by islamists. That I am sure of.

In the meantime, #istandwithbuharitill2023
Yorubas are cursed. You believe the content and you are still standing with the same man. FYI, Yoruba is not part of the South, they are west. The South are SE/SS. We shall make this official after the 2019 election when the nation become Atikulated.

2 Likes

Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
oilPUSSY:

You are still standing with Buhari. Smh for you.
If you had read this, I don't think you would still be standing by him.
Remember they will continue from Yoruba land after 2019 before SE and SS, meaning that Yoruba will fall before people of SE and SS, and again you are a Yoruba Christian.
We all know that your support for Buhari is not a sincere one , but you are supporting him to spite Igbos you love to hate, but unfortunately, you are heading for self destruction. Who knows you might become the victim of Buhari's ethnic cleansing in 2019 . Don't also forget that SW will fall before SE and SS meaning that Igbos will be there to mock you first when the chips are down.
I wish you success in your journey of self destruction.
Kudos!

We ain't fretting any jihad. Buhari and the fulanis from all over Africa can bring it on but I #istandwithbuharitill2023

I won't allow you fool me and clinch a VP post in the zoo.
Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by Malawian(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
But when did Buhari develop 4:30 eyes?
Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Danjuma is 100 percent right

Geo Uguru wrote:
"When Odi happened where soldiers were used to murder unarmed civilians, T Y Danjuma was Minister of Defence.

When soldiers killed the people of Zaki Biam, T Y Danjuma was Minister of Defence.

When the massacres were happening so often on the plateau and the State Governor was suspended and state of emergency imposed more than once, T Y Danjuma was Defence Minister.

What did T Y Danjuma think of the military under him then?"

AND
George Udom wrote:
"I wonder what could have been said if the 'mysterious' plane crash that took the life of Kaduna State Governor, late Patrick Yakowa and Gen Andrew Azazi happened during BUHARI’S administration!

I wonder what could have been said on media or street if the 47 hefty Biafran men who were brutally killed from a prison and dumped in to Ozu River in 2013 had happened during Buhari's led government!

I wonder what could be said if assuming the 560 people killed in Kano Central Mosque during Friday prayers in 2014 were to be a Church, and it happened during BUHARIS led administration!

I wonder what could have been said if Ayo Orisejafor were Sultan of Sokoto whose private Jet was apprehended and grounded in South Africa for arms smuggling happened during Buhari's administration!

I wonder what could have been said if a plane stashed with thousand weapons and heavy explosive devices that was found in Kano airport in 2014 happened during Buhari's led government!

What could have been said if the 17 local governments captured and controlled by "Boko Haram" where Emir of Gwoza was ambushed and killed by the terrorists because Maiduguri airport was closed... imagine if this happened during BUHARI’S government!

Now, what is this noise all about? Is it because BUHARI is the President?
... and the hypocrites and enemies of Nigeria have taken over the media to spread message of hate and stereotype against his government?"
Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by KANUISALIVE: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

But Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are wrong
Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by KANUISALIVE: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
Naajjii:

All these IPod or related people with fake news. Don't speak for middle belt people , fight for yourself first. We will deal with any situation when the time comes.
[/s]

The souls of these cowards will come hunting you

Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by mightyhazell: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
Goodmonin 'general Theo'
Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by Heffalump(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I tell you this is a honest truth. Buhari has a hidden agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by mightyhazell: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

We ain't fretting any jihad. Buhari and the fulanis from all over Africa can bring it on but I #istandwithbuharitill2023

I won't allow you fool me and clinch a VP post in the zoo.
lol,so it's all about igbo VP, lol

u can't stand an igbo vp.but igbos have borne and even supported a Yoruba presidency for 8yrs,.. have stood Yoruba VP for 4yrs. even Yoruba military hos for four years. Yoruba's sha. thankgod ppl are seeing u guys for what u really are. patriotic my foot.

get ready for an igbo vp next year!
Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dis people should stop heating the polity with fierce statement,When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by DCONE1(m): 12:23am On Oct 26, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Buhari is a pure jihadist.
hello beautiful wink
Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by skyo78(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion by Gyengyere: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2018
austinsmat:
Truly mazi Nnamdi kanu is a prophet, his type comes once in century. something this young man saw since last five years ago.when buhari never smell the sit of power. Good morning Mr danjuma.
That has been quite surprising to me. I wonder the kind of Intel at his disposals. That guy is just an inigma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Bans Movement Of Vehicle In Anambra From 12am-5am / Security, Economy: Statements From Yahaya Bello’s Declaration / Meaning Of Names Of 7 Igbo Governors, S/east, South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.