Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death (3108 Views)

Nasiru Haladu Danu Is Sponsor Of Pro-Buhari Protest In New York - SR / Buharist: Jagaban Is The Sponsor Of #endsars / Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by Princeinnonaira: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by Goldbw122(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
We already know the truth the problem is what is the possible soluction.

4 Likes

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by Praxis758: 2:59am On Aug 28, 2021
This retired naval officer have Buharists the heaviest blow of the year

The interview was a damning one. The parliament would be knocking the executive by now if ours is a sane Clime.

Religion, ethnicity and blind political affiliation has coused more havoc to us than virus and disease

8 Likes

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by Difrent: 3:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Praxis758:

The interview was a damning one. The parliament would be knocking the executive by now if ours is a sane Clime.

Religion, ethnicity and blind political affiliation has coused more havoc to us than virus and disease

That man should be ashamed to call himself an intelligence officer.....that interview was a show of shame.....he is a coward as far as im concerned...why wait till you retire before saying all these....a brave man will spill the beans at the risk of his life....and NO SINGLE NAME....just like you opined religion, ethnicity and blind political affilliation has caused more havoc to us than virus and disease.....what that man did was just allowing religion and ethnic affiliation to affect his judgement as a retired intelligence officer.....
He is not the first intelligence officer to feature on channels and definately not the last but the most cowardly officer to ever feature on channels

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by donestk(m): 4:16am On Aug 28, 2021
I recall when a tribe was screaming: its GMB or nothing
Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by darwin66109: 4:24am On Aug 28, 2021
We all know nah ....old news
Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by adefitim(m): 4:28am On Aug 28, 2021
God have mercy upon us
Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by sotomayor: 4:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Difrent:

That man should be ashamed to call himself an intelligence officer.....that interview was a show of shame.....he is a coward as far as im concerned...why wait till you retire before saying all these....a brave man will spill the beans at the risk of his life....and NO SINGLE NAME....just like you opined religion, ethnicity and blind political affilliation has caused more havoc to us than virus and disease.....what that man did was just allowing religion and ethnic affiliation to affect his judgement as a retired intelligence officer.....
He is not the first intelligence officer to feature on channels and definately not the last but the most cowardly officer to ever feature on channels
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/08/nuj-to-buhari-publish-names-of-boko-haram-sponsors/

Yen yen yen yen yen nonsense talk

19 Likes

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by juman(m): 4:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Nobody is sponsor of boko haram.
How would any politician sponsor a terror group to destroy their own towns and villages?
To gain what?
Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by FarahAideed: 4:56am On Aug 28, 2021
The govt of Buhari is the problem. !!!;

1 Like

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by ibtommy(m): 4:59am On Aug 28, 2021
Difrent:

Shame on you!!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by ibtommy(m): 5:00am On Aug 28, 2021
juman:
How would any politician sponsor a terror group to destroy their own towns and villages?
To gain what?

This is one of them Fula-Fula. God punish you!!!

14 Likes

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by orikoku: 5:02am On Aug 28, 2021
Say the truth and it will make you whole.
Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by nabiz(m): 5:04am On Aug 28, 2021
Praxis758:

even in the parliament, they are there. This people are networked.

2 Likes

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by juman(m): 5:06am On Aug 28, 2021
ibtommy:

This is one of them Fula-Fula. God punish you!!!

I am from kwara south. My name is akeem.
I am not fula.

Mention the name of the sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by Difrent: 5:07am On Aug 28, 2021
ibtommy:

Shame on you!!!

Shame on you too....
Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by FarahAideed: 5:17am On Aug 28, 2021
juman:
To gain what?

How many times do we have to remind y'all Buhari is a demon from hell

6 Likes

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by juman(m): 5:21am On Aug 28, 2021
FarahAideed:

How many times do we have to remind y'all Buhari is a demon from hell

Boko haram started during yaradua time.
Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by immortal2: 5:26am On Aug 28, 2021
A better way to phrase it is the sponsors of the Herdsmen and the Terrorists are in this government.

1 Like

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Is Buhari a terrorist?
Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by blackpanda: 5:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Praxis758:

That guy was very irresponsible. Just blabbing nonsense
Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by FarahAideed: 5:34am On Aug 28, 2021
This brave officer just clearly to us Buhari is the center of Gravity of the terrorism we are facing

3 Likes

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by blackpanda: 5:35am On Aug 28, 2021
donestk:
I recall when a tribe was screaming: its GMB or nothing

Still, Sai Baba grin
Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by FarahAideed: 5:35am On Aug 28, 2021
juman:

Boko haram started during yaradua time.

Was Buhari not in existence then? Don't play yourself ...

5 Likes

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by Investorlex(m): 6:02am On Aug 28, 2021
To get contracts to rebuild it,to a more befitting city from present n future regimes to come ,it all political motivated
juman:
To gain what?

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by superCleanworks(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2021
How many times have we heard such talk? I triple dare him to mention the names if he is a man.

1 Like

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by God2man2again(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2021
What are you waiting for?
Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by Fejoku: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
Difrent:

[/s]
Always talking trash. What the man said is an open secret all discerning minds already know. Where else in the world have we heard of the term 'repentant terrorists'? You can only deceive yourselves. We're coming to the climax anyway.

10 Likes

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by obyrich(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2021
juman:

I am from kwara south. My name is akeem.
I am not fula.

Mention the name of the sponsors.

Yoruba Muslim? grin

6 Likes

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by effort1: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2021
Mannabbgrills, have you seen now that you were making a fool of yourself by exonerating Buhari of blames in Boko haram sponsorship?

Whether you accept it or not, karma will reward you abundantly for all your absurd comments on nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by FreedomArmy: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2021
Difrent:

how can you possibly be In the force and make such revelations? The military is bound by oath to be subordinate to their superiors unless you want to be court marshaled.

6 Likes

Re: Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death by humilitypays(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2021
Muslims how do you people sleep at night

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Overrun RANN / Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video) / We Have Not Issued Any Programme Of Events - Enugu Inauguration Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.