Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person (42162 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Zzyy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Why is he obsessed with her ass

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by PraisePiano: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Define Nasri or Nasty c please
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by hairybigdick: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wizkid's baby mama drama taught me d meaning of 1 word ' deadbeat' Iceberg's drama taught me 1 word 'narcissist' unto d next one undecided

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Elnino4ladies: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Someone should complete this......

"A pvssy fvcked...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cannot be unfvcked

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Homeboiy: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ice is a Yoruba demon
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:
You can tell iceberg is a yanshist, and not a narcissist........
D guy finish d girl no b small. I hope he left something 4 guys like me

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by CARLOSZ: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
cry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
Make I know lie I been pray make dem relationship no last,next up Mr eazi and otedola money.chioma after that.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by movetoca: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Here we go again. You modafuckers should stop bothering us with your nonsense.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
see wetin buhari cos
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by MYHUBBY: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
cry

see as she dey smash someone's future wife ass for public. God know say I no go carry used toys for house. no virgin no marriage
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by seunadeolu(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Oga Stephen grin

Smellymouth:
Make una shut ff abeg.
No one gives a faack..

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by seunayeni(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
How love stories go down south quickly....smh sad

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by obonujoker(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wow...so this lady was really obsessed or madly in love with Iceberg....

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Lexusgs430: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=lexy2014 post=72406655]
D guy finish d girl no b small. I hope he left something 4 guys like me[/quote

All nah elastic, e go retract back....... If that fails, deploy alum .......
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by SignatureNG(f): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
okay Aunty

click my signature below and enjoy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
ogorwyne:
Na this part I dey hate pas. This moment you are madly in love, the next moment you guys can't stand each other.
those kind of relationships are based on pretense and satisfaction of one partner than the other
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by sacx: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
She just gave us the impression that she's a nag
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by TFLASHOGEE(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Someone should complete this......

"A pvssy fvcked...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
my bro na " can't be unfvked o''
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Xfemt(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Iceberg u be bad guy sha

After u don press d ass, suck d breast Nd lick her punna
U com dump her like Ronaldo wan dump madrid

Nna odi wicked oh wink

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by victorian(f): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nothing last forever.

Simply move on

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by idowulanre: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Breakup breakup that is what is raining now man HV nothing to lose
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Who else can relate with her message. Toxic people and silence

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by nukky77(f): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
I knew it from the unset that this guy doesn't mean well judging from the way he grab DAT yansh.....senseless woman.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by ositadima1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Iceberg slim was an American pímp and subsequently became a writer. Why copying some one else's name, why can't you be your own authentic self? SMH at them copycats.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Middy25(f): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:

[img]https://i./feE.gif[/img]

Amebo!! grin

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by Topmaike007(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Omo see yansh grabbing

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by jaxxy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Why is he always pressing her butt in public tho

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person by SURElee(f): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
E no concern me, when dem dey press press nyansh all over social media that time, I remember saying Juliet has a son, and what is she portraying for her son to see on social media in years to come but some guy on NL didn't understand what I meant. Now I'm sure he understands. Fall in love ,yes you can fall in love and still be wise in it. Now it is getting messier as the days go by. Make dem dey disgrace themselves, we dey watch them. Las las Juliet don learn, she don learn say no be by pressing nyansh and kissing all over social media. It takes a lot more to keep a good relationship.

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon / Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor / Mocheedah Shares Beautiful Pics With Her Man,calls Her Self "Wife"