Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

AI To take cctv to another level - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / AI To take cctv to another level (232 Views)

Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over A 300 People / Google Launches AI To Compete With ChatGPT / Save A Depressed Brother, How Can I Backup A Video From A CCTV To My System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AI To take cctv to another level by Alexabeb291: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
CCTV has been a way of monitoring our property, a way of watching out for ourselves and i think of CCTV's or surveillance camera as digital eyes watching out for us but they are only effective if someone is looking through them i.e someone watching live footage from multiple video feeds.

The world is turning into a digital world day by day and now AI (Artificial Intelligence) is growing and it being integrated on almost all devices that we use everyday ranging from our cars, to computers, smartphones, tablets, smartwatches and so on.

Let's take for instance, surveillance cameras are given digital brains through Artificial intelligence (AI) to match their digital eyes, allowing them to scrutinize live footage without human watching, this might be a great achievement and a good news because it will help the security agencies like the police task force to detect crimes and cause of accidents easily but we all know should know it might also pose some threats or problems and also raise some certain questions about privacy and so on.

full article: https://www.naijatech360.com.ng/2018/10/artificial-intelligence-in-cctv-camera.html

(1) (Reply)

Want A Good Phone Adjustable Holder / Phones / Samsung Note 1 Screen For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.