Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association (70457 Views)

Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Preform At CAF Awards 2017 (Photos) / Photo Of Eniola Badmus And Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by nijabazaar: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
I don't like this tiwaz complexion embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by KanwuliaExtra: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tiwa has a very bad taste in men.
I'd have preferred if it were Humblesmith she was shagging.

Ta!

Humblesmith what? sad
Busssssh boy!
Abeg WK and TS are sweeeeet together.
The sexual chemistry o gbo no gaaaaaan.

Humblesmith can only inspire “dryness” between any female’s legs. Sheer TORTURE! cry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Eshence: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
whats the meaning of stew nation ??

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by 1miccza: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

She's following no money and fame of anyone bruv. she's making her damn money.

And yes, they keep making money the more we keep poke-nosing on their matter.

They don't understand, they think these guyz are fools, business is business..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by hopilo: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
So all this gist about Tiwa and her promiscuity is true.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Akuruoulo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
Person tell me say they are not into anything. WHAT IS WIZKID'S LEG DOING THAT PLACE ?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by hope4nigeria(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
kennygee:
This table she is shaking.
like play like play, things are getting out of hands.... Som1 should help me with that picture.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by pojoscars: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
pepper stew cheesy
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by SocialJustice: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Munzy14:
lol, Nigerian lady must be a Nigerian lady. Tiwa isnt an exception.
Women follow the money and fame. Anything else is jara.
Tiwa is following peace of mind. She just came out of being married to a financial parasite. Wizzy does not need her money neither does she. Remeber she is Africa's most successful female solo just as Wizzy is. These 2 are doing it for companionship, sex and peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Hoodbilonia: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
wizkid hates condom
and when he sees one
hez vewi confused on how to put it on.
he likes direct..no along
hit it and never miss it.
cum in
the door is widestly open
a door tee bills hqs banged tire
lets wait months later
linda did it
why wont tiwa do it

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
This kid is publicly sleeping with a married woman and proud of it too. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
nijabazaar:
I don't like this tiwaz complexion embarassed

Dt one is ur own personal problem o. You'll deal wt it on the judgement day.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by nijabazaar: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Dt one is ur own problem o. You'll deal wt it on the judgement day.

I have a right to make that statement...
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
nijabazaar:

I have a right to make that statement...

Me too o. I have a right to make mine. Lol!
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by nijabazaar: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Me too o. I have a right to make mine.

Why do you allude to judgement day then, like its a crime not to like someone's complexion?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by KelB(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
She just said that Wizzy broke his own record, that's why she f@ck with him Lion

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
nijabazaar:

Why do you allude to judgement day then, like its a crime not to like someone's complexion?
What do u think judgement day is about? It's about the things we like and don't like.
Have a chilled beer bro.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by KelB(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
She don accept she dey f@ck wizzy...Teebliz o

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
KelB:
Teebliz ooo
This picture though. shocked
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by henrybomb(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Tiwa Savage recently shared a photo with Starboy Wizkid on her IG page as she declared herself the queen of the Pepper Stew Association And Wizkid as the King

She wrote:

See below:

Source; https://celebgistz.com/tiwa-savage-declares-herself-the-first-lady-of-pepper-stew-association-photo/
Too much stew for my timeline, abeg na white I wear ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
#trendingrubbish

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
MajorJeffery:
This kid is publicly sleeping with a married woman and proud of it too. grin
That married woman is sleeping with a kid publicly and just look at that hoe.. grin
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by mumihaja(f): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
meanwhile, this picture looks like it was taken in 1972

looks like these 2 are living 46 years behind...they look like palm oil stew shocked

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Chaleeee: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tiwa has a very bad taste in men.
I'd have preferred if it were Humblesmith she was shagging.

She has the right to do whatever with her puni
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Mariaoluc1: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
My guy chop the thing and go ur way, beside na she carry am come give u grin
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Guestlander: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
hopilo:
So all this gist about Tiwa and her promiscuity is true.

What promiscuity? Music videos are make believe, they are not real.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by kaptaneSaka(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Making money while enjoying!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
next...
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by sandra50(f): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

She's following no money and fame of anyone bruv. she's making her damn money.

And yes, they keep making money the more we keep poke-nosing on their matter.
I bet you,if her ex husband was as rich and famous as wizkid she wouldn't have left him.when money is in the woman's hand,it becomes a problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by kaidenjr(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Much luv to wizkid. Yuh realest fan's got yuh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos Naked / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.