Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association (70439 Views)

Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Preform At CAF Awards 2017 (Photos) / Photo Of Eniola Badmus And Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Pope22(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Stew is what?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by MGab25(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dredgemaster:
. Abeg tell them, maybe dem go think with their brain instead of the third leg

Behind the scenes video of Tiwa savage and wizkid kissing passionately on a boat on the shoot of fever video.

https://www.yugo.com.ng/2018/04/10-pictures-showing-how-weird-people-can-be.html?m=1
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
doctoradekokolo:
That married woman is sleeping with a kid publicly and just look at that hoe.. grin

Is she still married?
It is her life not yours if she is a hoe wizkid must be a shovel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
sandra50:

I bet you,if her ex husband was as rich and famous as wizkid she wouldn't have left him.when money is in the woman's hand,it becomes a problem.

Say what you know.
Some women would not stay in a he'll called marriage.
Not all women are materialistic.
And money is not a problem when a woman has it so speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by EdoBozz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tiwa has a very bad taste in men.
I'd have preferred if it were Humblesmith she was shagging.

Ode, and who told you she is shagging him? So you can't still comprehend that all these na publicity stunt.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Tweak2k: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:

She's following no money and fame of anyone bruv. she's making her damn money.

And yes, they keep making money the more we keep poke-nosing on their matter.

how how they making money from this rubbish?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Modarun(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nigerians can be so gullible. So what they did a song together and shot a raunchy video? So cos of that they are shagging? SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by sirusX(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
fergieboy:
This stew slangs was originally from mrjoloof though undecided

Yes I wonder why they're claiming it undecided
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Rubbiish(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Tiwa my gal! Baby GAL, SHOW DEM! grin Make dem BURST! cheesy
Birds of same feather...
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Teebliz brought this upon himself for believing and wanting to go back to Tiwa Savage.He should have forgotten about her and moved on

He fvcked up.

Wasn't he the one who was fvcking edible Catherine?& was somewhat a deadbeat dad to their son ?

He was belittling her, taunting her and making her feel she would amount to nothing without him...

Cos he helped her in the beginning doesn't necessarily mean he is her God.

Fvck teebliz. He fvcked up in the begining and should be left to live with the consequences.

We all pray everyday for God to bless our spouses and partners and yet he couldn't support her when she started succeeding.

I'm not a fan of Tiwa but that doesn't mean I wont acknowledge the glaring truth.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by introvertme: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
MajorJeffery:
This kid is publicly sleeping with a married woman and proud of it too. grin

She's divorced.

Or na you be her new husband?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by emperorblog(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
most controvertial artist of d year should go to TIWA AND WIZZY
ENJOY MA SIGGU
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by IntellectOzone(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Broda Shaggi Savage the reply
Lol!!!
Lmao!!!
Lwkmd!!
Haha!
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by FisifunKododada: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin 50% of Nigerians are mad...the remaining 50% are insane... grin

They will never mind their own business. Tiwa and Wizkid are using your 'heads' to rake in millions. They are good at what they do. Face your own life.

And even if you don't like what they are doing, let me ask you one simple question: Is it your life?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by IntellectOzone(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
FisifunKododada:
grin 50% of Nigerians are mad...the remaining 50% are insane... grin

Then We gather Insamad
shey you grap!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by FisifunKododada: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
IntellectOzone:

Then We gather Insamad
shey you grap!!!

Na so. tongue
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Kelvinsax: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
Am I the only one who doesn't know what this stew thing is all about?
nt only u someone explain
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by vivavik(f): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
Am I the only one who doesn't know what this stew thing is all about?
I learnt about it yesterday, it means: starboy and tiwa every where: STEW
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Walehelt(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=SocialJustice post=72405206]Tiwa is following peace of mind. She just came out of being married to a financial parasite. Wizzy does not need her money neither does she. Remeber she is Africa's most successful female solo just as Wizzy is. These 2 are doing it for companionship, sex and peace of mind. [/quote

a guy with three kids from different girls, peace of mind you mean?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by whizzyleejr(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Broda shagi killed it, that's all I noticed in the post shar
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by guccitype(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pepper dem gang. This one sweet me. Ride on Tiwa baby am here for you. Muah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Henri8: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Those of us who do not see anything interesting or funny in this wizkid/tiwa stuff should meet at papa ejima joint for beer.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Ugosample(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
iammo:
smiley sad one for tee billz, men go through a lot after break up, and we ain't allowed to cry out or else we seem like not "man enough" or not though enough..... Imagine investing your money time and connection on the woman you love to become a star thinking she might grow to support you in future and booom!!!! Wizkid showsup, and people tell you to move on

Teebillz shot himself in the foot by being a foolish man

I wonder why a lot of Nigerians excuse men for foolish things they do??

This teebillz goat was the same man spending his wife's!money on hoe$ racking up debt left and right and refused to be useful to himself

Things were still on code until he came forth and ran his mouth in public and "attempted suicide"

Useless man na im teebillz be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Ugosample(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
Magnifik18:

He fvcked up.

Wasn't he the one who was fvcking edible Catherine?& was somewhat a deadbeat dad to their son ?

He was belittling her, taunting her and making her feel she would amount to nothing without him...

Cos he helped her in the beginning doesn't necessarily mean he is her God.

Fvck teebliz. He fvcked up in the begining and should be left to live with the consequences.

We all pray everyday for God to bless our spouses and partners and yet he couldn't support her when she started succeeding.

I'm not a fan of Tiwa but that doesn't mean I wont acknowledge the glaring truth.

you have said it all.

he was a fvckup nigga

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Awesome3030: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Burgerlomo: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wizkid ati do baby yi o sure ju cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by KanwuliaExtra: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rubbiish:

Birds of same feather...

Oh jes o! cool
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by KanwuliaExtra: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rubbiish:

Birds of same feather...

Oh jes o! cheesy

Looking nyansh. . . . . Killing goat! cool
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by Rubbiish(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh jes o! cheesy

Looking nyansh. . . . . Killing goat! cool
i nor know wetin u mean by d bold...
But as long as u have been Atikulated & a propagator of Atikunation...We are good cool
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by KanwuliaExtra: 12:13am On Oct 26, 2018
Rubbiish:

i nor know wetin u mean by d bold...
But as long as u have been Atikulated & a propagator of Atikunation...We are good cool

ATIKULATION is the utmost goal.
Forget the rest.

Salute! cool
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by FairAdvocate(m): 12:51am On Oct 26, 2018
If you know you know

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association by SocialJustice: 12:55am On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=Walehelt post=72411178][/quote]My opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.