Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V (586 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V by mbos: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Vanguard news.com

Nnamdi Kanu : I never threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed
On October 24, 20187:40 pmIn News, TrendingComments

By Johnbosco Agbakwuru

ABUJA – MINISTER of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Wednesday denied the report on social media that he threatened that Nigeria would send missile to Israel if the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu was not released to Nigeria for the continuation of his prosecution.
Lai Mohammed

The Minister also said that the resurfacing of the IPOB leader in Israel has justified the claims of the federal government that it was not aware of his whereabouts.

Briefing State House correspondents after the Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari, at the Council Chamber, Presidential Villa, Abuja, Alhaji Mohammed described the allegation against him as fake news.

Trade War: CBN calls for policies to protect Nigeria’s economy

According to him, “I was in London when I heard the story about Nnamdi Kanu surfacing in Israel. I was not in a position to make any statement. But before I knew it, within a few hours, I saw my picture with a story saying that I had actually given Israel ultimatum to return Nnamdi Kanu otherwise, we will send them missiles.

“I just laughed. It speaks to what we are talking about fake news because it is probably the biggest threat in the run-up to the elections. Having said that, I have nothing more to add to the issue of Nnamdi Kanu. At the appropriate time, the various authorities will make a statement about the issue of Kanu.

“But this has proven that all along when Kanu disappeared and the mob was asking the Nigerian army to account for the whereabouts of Kanu; I kept saying that Kanu knows where he is. He was not in the custody of the Federal Government. We have been vindicated today. Any other statement will be made in due course.”

Buhari strong to defend Nigeria against threat, Presidency tells IPOB, others
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V by bantudra: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
it makes no sense to challendge israel because of cownunu.....israel can keep that animal solong the animal is not in nigeria,we happy....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V by AntiWailer: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Only chronic idiots will for once assume he said that.

The only thing required is simple common sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V by PointB: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
I didn't believe that news too.

But Lai's antecedence precedes him. That's why it easy to bring him into such shenanigan.

Now the house – Alliance of Protected Crooks also known by their initial – APC, was the most deceitful house in the land and several vile men swell their rank. Their banner has an insignia of broken broom held by a filthy hand.
Liar son of Momed speaks for them and he bore false witness against many, and he uttered many lies – great and small to the people of the land.
Some believe him, and several others curse him for the lies he told. Lair the son Momed is said to have been born with a lying tongue.

https://www.hotchapters.com/2016/04/11/the-acts-of-king-bubu-son-of-hari-chapter-2-1-32

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V by bantudra: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
and its not even sure sef that that animal is realy in israel.......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V by jumpandpas(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V by mbos: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
bantudra:
and its not even sure sef that that animal is realy in israel.......

Are u so scared of Israel?
Dont worry they will divide the zoo the way Buhari urged the UN to create Palestine from Israel, and also urged the Muslim world to join forces and attack Israel.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V by mbos: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
bantudra:
it makes no sense to challendge israel because of cownunu.....israel can keep that animal solong the animal is not in nigeria,we happy....

long live

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V by bantudra: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
i wouldnt challendge israel because of ipob.....israelis dont mess around when its about their security...after ww2 they dont mix with the madness of this world....

ipob should be careful pulling israel in this biafra matter.....israelis dont mess around.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ofcause we all know that lying is your daily food, it doesn't cost you anything to drop one grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V by nijabazaar: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
The fear of Isreal is the beginning of Common Sense....

Size does not really matter.

Look at Isreal ,merely the size of Niger state sending nerve wrecking jitters down Nigeria's spine

I am beginning to believe MOSSAD is behind Nnamdi...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed On October 24, 20187:40 V by bantudra: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
mbos:

Are u so scared of Israel?
Dont worry they will divide the zoo the way Buhari urged the UN to create Palestine from Israel, and also urged the Muslim world to join forces and attack Israel.

why should i be scared of israel...??..i did nothing to israel....

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Responds To Fresh Buhari Certificate Scandal / 2019:politician Ask Obasanjo To Name His Price / Nnamdi Kanu Don Disgrace Military, Read Wetin Him Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.