Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) (43037 Views)

Check Out The Birthday Cake Made For A Drunkard Left People Talking / Zeelicious Foods: Upcoming Ig Live Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by ObaKlaz: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
nikkypearl:
bad belle!

E concern u ? tongue
'Bad bele' over a CAKE? Swerve, please!
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by Yankee101: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
'an' IG of police, or THE IG of police? Last time I checked, there's only one IG of police.

He is speaking English. Correct English.
He did a job for an IG in the past, he can't say which one for privacy.
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by gulfer: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
That's a transmission angry angry cake

1 Like

Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by ObaKlaz: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Yankee101:

He is speaking English. Correct English.
He did a job for an IG in the past, he can't say which one for privacy.
It ain't my fault. He didn't clarify that, until the Mods tweaked it for him, or he probably did.
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
hahn:
Where are the 20 naira notes? undecided
L grin Lz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by Lumidee007(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
I wish I can purchase this cake for my late mum who died on active servic[color=#990000][/color]e last month cry
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
No professional creativity in the cake.

I believe the cake was prepared in kano by one aboki Wife.

Cavet emptor....
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by frozen70(f): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
So that three stars in the shoulder, is now the rank for IG of police ?
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by wonder233: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
The pips on the uniform is actually that for a deputy superintendent of police - 8 ranks below the IG
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by wonder233: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nope, that's a DSP rank
frozen70:
So that three stars in the shoulder, is now the rank for IG of police ?
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by wonder233: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Caveat not Cavet
Glink2018:
No professional creativity in the cake.

I believe the cake was prepared in kano by one aboki Wife.

Cavet emptor....
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
XaintJoel20:
I would like to see him present it to the IGP.
This noble act should not start and end on social media.

Kudos to the cake designer.

You want make them lock am up for no reason
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by XaintJoel20: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Diso60090:

You want make them lock am up for no reason
Wetin he do dem wen dem go lock am up

The guy no do bad na...
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
XaintJoel20:

Wetin he do dem wen dem go lock am up

The guy no do bad na...

You nor need do bad thing before Nigerian police will start chasing you around
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by XaintJoel20: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Diso60090:

You nor need do bad thing before Nigerian police will start chasing you around

Small good ones still dey among them.

Let's hope for the best.
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
XaintJoel20:

Small good ones still dey among them.

Let's hope for the best.

Hope with buhari you are on your own
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by israelmao(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mr. Transmission,you can see the handiwork of one of us.That's creative!
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by samblac(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
This so-called cake is never for the IG. As the IG is not a Deputy Supretendent of Police. Note; the cake carries 'three star' which is not the design for the IG rank.
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
RILUBBISH THUNDER FIRE IG
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by Vicboi1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
maxism2:
How do you see this beautiful cake made by a Nairalander? The cake was for IG of Police.

Beautiful?

Credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BpWXLBxngUm/?hl=bg

Op i bake also what i would try to advise you is to work on your fundant its not very smooth
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by XaintJoel20: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Diso60090:

Hope with buhari you are on your own

I am not a fan of politicians.
Get that right...
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Transmission cake

1 Like

Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by Chuks9000: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
No offence, that cake can only be adopted by a DSP.
The IG has four insignia on each shoulder.
Take note pls.
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
'an' IG of police, or THE IG of police? Last time I checked, there's only one IG of police.
transmission agents roamed here and are roaming...I should feel privileged.
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by Kennethabel: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
the cake is going to cause commotion,no I mean promotion for the guy who did the cake
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by deebrain(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
maberry:
Very nice But the Police is still not your friend Don't forget that

My brother, My brother, where is the chill?

Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by Buffalo2(m): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2018
emmylight4u:
Transmission cake....lolz
grin grin
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by alexola20(m): 12:33am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Noraliciouscakes: Cake Made For IG Of Police (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2018
So Op, nah IG rank be that? Tiri buttons for eem epaulets?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) / Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.