Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,283 members, 7,954,115 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Open Your Eyes To The Smooth Extortion Called Tithe. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Your Eyes To The Smooth Extortion Called Tithe. (227 Views)

PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Your Eyes To The Smooth Extortion Called Tithe. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
I see men dropping up to 100k in both tithe and different donations every month and I feel like slapping sense into their phucking skull.
Money wey persin go use wash belle carry ashawo buy iPhone. smh

don't try explaining chit to Me tho, just wise up already.

(1) (Reply)

Religion Tolerance / The Parable Of The Sower / Islam : Hadith For Today November 5, 2018 : Topic – Oppressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.