Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed (675 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed by Grayxme: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
MINISTER of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Wednesday denied the report on social media that he threatened that Nigeria would send missile to Israel if the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu was not released to Nigeria for the continuation of his prosecution.
The Minister also said that the resurfacing of the IPOB leader in Israel has justified the claims of the federal government that it was not aware of his whereabouts. Briefing State House correspondents after the Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari, at the Council Chamber, Presidential Villa, Abuja, Alhaji Mohammed described the allegation against him as fake news.
According to him, “I was in London when I heard the story about Nnamdi Kanu surfacing in Israel. I was not in a position to make any statement. But before I knew it, within a few hours, I saw my picture with a story saying that I had actually given Israel ultimatum to return Nnamdi Kanu otherwise, we will send them missiles. “I just laughed. It speaks to what we are talking about fake news because it is probably the biggest threat in the run-up to the elections. Having said that, I have nothing more to add to the issue of Nnamdi Kanu. At the appropriate time, the various authorities will make a statement about the issue of Kanu. “But this has proven that all along when Kanu disappeared and the mob was asking the Nigerian army to account for the whereabouts of Kanu; I kept saying that Kanu knows where he is. He was not in the custody of the Federal Government. We have been vindicated today. Any other statement will be made in due course.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/nnamdi-kanu-i-never-threatened-israel-lai-mohammed/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed by johnpologyidea(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
shocked cool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed by Righteousness89(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
THank GOD LAI has said it was a Lie!! I was beginning to imagine what Isreal had in stock for LAI!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed by Beautymc(f): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Better for u because God will not use ur sin against us. But if u plan to threaten Israelis, pls tell us on time so we can leave the country for u and APC members.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed by shreder(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
I knew he was later goin to deny it lyk we are blind.Truth no dey him mouth grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed by myners007: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lie+Lie=Lai
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed by hucienda: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Beautymc:
Better for u because God will not use ur sin against us. But if u plan to threaten Israelis, pls tell us on time so we can leave the country for u and APC members.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed by Drshobz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
lia Mohammed u re the king of mendacity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed by awgumayor: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
They said that if you place 1000 microphones in from of Lai Mohammed that he will tell each microphone diff
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed by awgumayor: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
They said that if you placed 1000 microphones in from of Lai Mohammed that he will tell each microphone different thing at once. Who knows which microphone you threatened Israel with
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : I Never Threatened Israel – Lai Mohammed by phase1: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wetin make am dey fear?

Fear fear yorubaman. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Over 5,000 Youths Decamp From APC To PDP In Kwara State. / Nigeria Moves To Manufacture Helicopters Locally / BREAKING!!! Speaker Obeys Court Order, Unseats A'ibom APC Lawmaker Who Defected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.