Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) (46326 Views)

Enugu Government Allocates Plots Of Land To Rangers Players / Manchester United Fans Celebrate After They Won Against Cardiff / Rangers Players Storm Mbaka Church To Thank God For Helping Them Win Kano Pillar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by 9japrof(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by AugustineSilva(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
He should Be Charged With Match Fixing Period!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by ollah2: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
fuckipobs:

And Jesus won't be god.

shocked shocked

No be me talk am oo
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by lakesider(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
why did nt he annoint eyinba to win in champions league ... why are nigerians stupid
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by BRASH: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Can he annoint liveliness into bubu and his cabinet members?
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Temple1288(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Haha! Funny set of people! Ndi Isi Oji
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by bamasite(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
I reserve my comment
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by CapussoSeba: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by greenprince(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cool

Anointing na sapu njo, anointing nwere owe...

Ebube Muonso, Amen!

For those that knows lines from his songs.

See how I just continued the song with madam Favour's voice in my head grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by BRASH: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
lakesider:
why did nt he annoint eyinba to win in champions league ... why are nigerians stupid
did eyimba go to him 4 annointing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
softwerk:
Why didn't he anoint Odion Ighalo for our match against Argentina
Village people held Odion down that he ( odion) couldn't figure it out cheesy
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by fabuloz1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
badjack:

Anoint who? Anoint thief. God forbid.Baba has been anointed already.
Is he the one to go anoint them or they would have come for anointing?
Modified: I didn't want to quote you, it was the other dude
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
badjack:

Anoint who? Anoint thief. God forbid.Baba has been anointed already.
With groundnut oil
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Icon79(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nne, help me ask them o. The World Cup ended about 3 months ago and this man didn't remember to anoint the Super Eagles players so we can win da whole dang thing!

Bizarre people shocked shocked shocked

O pari

softwerk:
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
asawanathegreat:
This father is a true man of God
Because Enugu rangers won I suppose but if they didn't win am sure you would have said opposite
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
When will he anoint super eagles to win World cup
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by donnie(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
That's how several years ago, a football team came to Benin to play against Bendel United. One of the players suggested they first visit the woman of God, Pastor Joy Amenkhienan who pastored Christ Embassy Benin at the time, for prayers.

It turned out they beat the home team 2:0

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
ElChidi:
Buhari has done nothing for the youths since 2015, why are some youths to blind too see this?
For the first in the history of Nigeria that a social welfare scheme for the masses was transparent to a large extent. Npower scheme may not big but it has helped many youths in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Obierika(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
gatuy:
prayer works

They were just lucky.

It has nothing to do with prayers
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by emperorblog(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
myners007:
Abeg, go anoint Atiku. Anything will do to Atikulate this our beloved country from this unimaginable state of poverty and underdevelopment. Imagine countries like Liberia and Uganda will take over Nigeria soonest in terms of Development, Buhari , we beg thee :You have done enough for us at your old age fighting corruption. we want Atiku to help fight poverty your government unleashed on the good people of Nigeria.
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by tokrizy: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
Chibuzor11:
That anointing must be really heavenly and outstanding; never have I encountered such, such that I'll call magical till I saw this.
Only if father Mbaka could be a little selfless and anoint the governors(PDP LOOTERS) and leaders around him, the world shall know this name "NIGERIA".

u no watch AC MILAN vs LIVERPOOL UCL final 2005 Abi?
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Cast!
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
No other human being has the authority to anoint by laying of hands except the 12 apostles who received the holy spirit and were told to do so.

Christians don't read their Bibles. smiley

I didn't see the game. They must have prepared and played well or they were just lucky.
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by israelmao(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Rev.Mbaka name is always bringing the memories of 2015 presidential election.
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Beedude(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Let Him Anoint Young Boys To Win Champions League. Yeye Dey Smell
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by carrascocity(f): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
softwerk:

Is mbaka the only anointer you know ?
Don't consult your dictionary
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Sweetcollins: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
softwerk:
So he should be going round looking for ighalo, do you know of ighalo believes in his God
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
WONDER WHICH GLORY IS LEFT FOR GOD.
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Rstc: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
MajorJeffery:
No other human being has the authority to anoint by laying of hands except the 12 apostles who received the holy spirit and were told to do so.

Christians don't read their Bibles. smiley

I didn't see the game. They must have prepared and played well or they were just lucky.
But Paul anointed by laying on of hands many times.
And he was not part of the 12.

In fact he was more effective than the original 12.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nonsense. Nigerians are more gullible than Islamic fanatics.

You wouldn't hear of it if they lost. Let them be going there every Sunday for anointing and let's see if they would win the league.

In perspective, more than half of Kano pillars team are Christians and Igbos. Are you telling us that they have a different god or we have a partial God?
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
wow,

no wonder, the anointing really worked

GOD IS REALLY USING FATHER MBAKA TO WORK SINCE TIME IN MEMORIAL

who ever that doubt this anointing is sick and didn't watch the game to really see how the God helped rangers to win, from 3-0 down in a final

I watched the game live and I can categorically state to you that this anointing was ordained by God through his servant fr mbaka

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Glink2018(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
softwerk:

Think before you type. Millions of people are reading your crap...

Do you think your comments make sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan / I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video / Floyd Mayweather: Having One Girlfriend Is Close To Having None, I Have 7 Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.