Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) (46324 Views)

Enugu Government Allocates Plots Of Land To Rangers Players / Manchester United Fans Celebrate After They Won Against Cardiff / Rangers Players Storm Mbaka Church To Thank God For Helping Them Win Kano Pillar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2018
Groovenaija360:
So they now won because of the anointing

Nigerians don't be clueless like Buhari

Wetin anointing get to do with football?
This is why alcohol will continue to colonize you.
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2018
BRASH:
did eyimba go to him 4 annointing?
God bless you
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2018
asuustrike1:

Because Enugu rangers won I suppose but if they didn't win am sure you would have said opposite
But they won, so...?
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2018
dazzlingd:
When will he anoint super eagles to win World cup
God is not a God of magic.
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by BetterWorld100: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2018
We have an equipped office space to lease out, off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja for N1.6million. Any successful referral will be rewarded. For more info. call 08020889369
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Chriso2: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
For ppl who never believed, let me tell some facts that happened recently wt Rangers. In 2016 as d league is starting, Rangers went to Adoration ground, Fr. Mbaka for prayers, the result of d prayer was that they lift d league that season which they lasted lifted in 1984, they brought d Cup to Fr. Mbaka, he gave them Millions of naira. In 2017 season, Rangers, instead of seeking God's face n divine intervention, went for Babalawo/juju, they couldnt even make d first five in d table
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by Chriso2: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Having realized there shortcoming, they went to Adoration again b4 this match, u can see how they lift d cup miraculously.
Re: Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
asuustrike1:

Because Enugu rangers won I suppose but if they didn't win am sure you would have said opposite
nono I won't, father Ambaka is my man any day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan / I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video / Floyd Mayweather: Having One Girlfriend Is Close To Having None, I Have 7 Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.