Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,377 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos (67555 Views)

Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) / Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2018
You sure say no be ritual bread?
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by nothingspoil70: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2018
Not his car the owner of that car is hustling in the US while dude is using his car to sell bread in Naija
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Pope22(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2018
Somebody came to share breads to the villagers and you said he sells bread
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by BetterWorld100: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2018
We have an equipped office space to lease out, off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja for N1.6million. Any successful referral will be rewarded. For more info. call 08020889369
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by okerekeikpo: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2018
Afonjas will not like this
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by kuntash: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2018
Its a super business lesson from the Igbos to other tribes, thats how biz thrives, because the bus is down doesnt mean the source of income that was used in buying the bus or the Venza should be stopped.

and come to think of it, bread doesnt spoil vehicles, ..

and let me quickly add also, Governance is Biz, anyone with good biz acumen is likely to succeed in governance ...

2 Likes

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2018
Ndigbo, kele nu!
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Splasshhh(f): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by SpaceAngel: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2018
The person is using what he has to make ends meet. Some people pick passengers in the morning to office, likewise others that lost jobs use expensive cars they have to do things like this too .

1 Like

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by 1Nation4all(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2018
I'll say Easterner's has the best bread

4 Likes

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by AngryNaijaMan: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2018
Innovation
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2018
seriously you dont want us to belive that the money from this ride came from selling 70 naira bread. sad

this ogwo ego people. bread biz is just a cover.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Letflex(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2018
After seeing it now, what should we do?
Fry water or roast wine?
fry the bottle
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Letflex(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
wait fess,
how delicious is the bread
It only the vilager that can testify that
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Bishopbones007(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2018
Codak44:
lols Anambra people sef
you are pretty babe... My type of woman. Send me a mail to I.kcollinsgvs@gmail.com
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Great500: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=quentin06 post=72420369]seriously you dont want us to belive that the money from this ride came from selling 70 naira bread. sad

this ogwo ego people. bread biz is just a cover.Pls o' don't be offended how old are you? I asked because what you don't know,you don't know. What I just wrote now,is your future to financial security.Sit down,look around and then think deeply,very deeply.You might see the light or get what I am trying to say.Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by phoexix: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2018
It's called ''packaging ''.

People will patronize him because of his style of business.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by onatisi(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2018
many go use their own money buy food and sell their destiny grin
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by roscoleefad: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2018
This is d effect of economy situation in d country let pray FOR GOD intervention
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Ogaga87(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2018
Bread selling koi..
Yahooze
Yahooze

Who knows, bread selling might just be my hubby..

Nothing we nor go see
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Fierce11: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2018
czarina:
Do both cheesy
RESPECT! cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Mikeal09: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2018
oilPUSSY:
It's a normal thing in that state.

Too nasty a name for such a pretty face.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Babaflenjor: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2018
ndukaejime1994:
Let's kick Buhari out in 2019
so what u are saying is that u can kill a human being if he ask u to vote for Buhari hmmm ur g.e.n.e.r.a.t.I.o.n is cursed
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Mioworry137(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2018
Inside Life shocked
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by skyeblizz(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2018
it's the bread of life
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Mikeal09: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2018
Codak44:
lols Anambra people sef

Your heart is truly bigger than the ocean... I wish I can dive into them and never come out for air.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by neonly: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2018
ndukaejime1994:
Let's kick Buhari out in 2019

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Lemmy123(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Anambra is doing far better economically than Lagos
Because of Venza... You're just dum(b)
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Jman06(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2018
Very soon this car would cost less than a mil.. I know for sure
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by nokatakata: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2018
madapcmod:
I'm sure the owner of that Venza is the Baker of the bread. Most likely their delivery van is grounded and as an Igbo man that won't wanna joke with his business, decided to use his luxury car or available car do the delivery

It's all about service and maintaining customer loyalty

even if the delivery van is not grounded, if they have more customers to supply to, there's nothing wrong in using the venza to deliver the bread. everything is not about as an igbo man. many others do this in other parts of the country very well. it's side hustle. some women sell clothes from the boot of their luxury cars, all just for extra income. nothing special about it

1 Like

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by donbenie(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2018
wayne4loan:
Blood money bread angry
You are a F00L,tomorrow you'll be wondering why ANAMBRA people are making it in life while you sit on your LAZY ass and throw shades at another man's HUSTLE.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by donbenie(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
You sure say no be ritual bread?
Your likes only knows how to throw shades at people's hustle while sitting on their LAZY ass doing NOTHING with their own lives.. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid / Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.