Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos (67744 Views)

Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) / Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=Great500 post=72420696][/quote]

financial security indeed, show us facts not fiction.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by donbenie(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2018
quentin06:
seriously you dont want us to belive that the money from this ride came from selling 70 naira bread. sad

this ogwo ego people. bread biz is just a cover.
You don't know his story,keep your half baked opinion to your self.. angry

1 Like

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2018
donbenie:
You don't know his story,keep your half baked opinion to your self.. angry

whats his story, then what dyu know about business? a shrewd business man will use what ever funds he made to expand his business, not buy a venza, even if he needs a vehicle a simple wagon would do , not a venza.

the fact is he is not making his money from bread sales, period!
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Butoneday2(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2018
God bless my lovely state Anambra,
God bless my active governor, Mr. Willie Obiano,
God bless my home town, Nnewi,
God bless my talented brothers and sisters of ndi Anambra, and God bless the light of the nation. The federal republic of biafra. Ndi eji eje mba na ala igbo. Ka chukwu gozie unu n'ile.

Igbo Amaka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Butoneday2(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2018
madapcmod:
I'm sure the owner of that Venza is the Baker of the bread. Most likely their delivery van is grounded and as an Igbo man that won't wanna joke with his business, decided to use his luxury car or available car do the delivery

It's all about service and maintaining customer loyalty
well said bro,
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by billyG(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2018
Eat that bread at your own peril those blood money ritualist have started again.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Codak44(f): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2018
Mikeal09:

Your heart is truly bigger than the ocean... I wish I can dive into them and never come out for air.
lols dont oo
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Borntofuck: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2018
wayne4loan:
Blood money bread angry
you must be Yoruba animal ,envy people

2 Likes

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Brownshugar69: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
After seeing it now, what should we do?

Fry water or roast wine?

Roast vegetables.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by anaton(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Nawao

Abuse of that car.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Igbo amakazi.
Yoruba wa daa daa.
Hausa lagajia.

Igbos are known to "abuse" luxury cars since time began. They no dey call those kind cars anything.

Igbo Amaka

Igbo We Mmadu
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Obierika(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2018
madapcmod:
I'm sure the owner of that Venza is the Baker of the bread. Most likely their delivery van is grounded and as an Igbo man that won't wanna joke with his business, decided to use his luxury car or available car do the delivery

For the avoidance of doubt Toyota Benz is not a luxury car in the real sense of the word!
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by sandra50(f): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2018
That might be the owner the bread trying to market his bread with the car..bread business is a very big business once it enters market well..better than illegal businesses going on around the world.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by maasoap(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2018
madapcmod:

Others do joke with their businesses? Issooright!
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Slimsaj: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2018
Just a bored house wife
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Ttipsy(f): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2018
op na u call am village
whc village un Nigeria can you see such
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by donbenie(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2018
quentin06:

whats his story, then what dyu know about business? a shrewd business man will use what ever funds he made to expand his business, not buy a venza, even if he needs a vehicle a simple wagon would do , not a venza.

the fact is he is not making his money from bread sales, period!
Like I said you know NOTHING about his story and should stop throwing aspersions on what you know absolutely Nada about..
A shrewd business man will use whatever funds he made to expand his business?.really?,have you ever considered whether maybe his delivery VANS broke down that morning and since he has commitments to meet he had no option than to resort to using his car or have you considered whether the car is in fact his own car in the first instance?
You DON'T walk in his SHOES and knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about his STORY..
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Maross(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
czarina:
Do both cheesy
Your moniker is my daughter's name.
Beautiful name!
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by czarina(f): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Maross:

Your moniker is my daughter's name.
Beautiful name!
You don't say! What inspired it? I loved the name after a Russian History class I took in my final year.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Dronedude(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
After seeing it now, what should we do?

Fry water or roast wine?

Ogbeni u are already used to it so why ask us before doing ur daily routine.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Mikeal09: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Codak44:
lols dont oo
Why? I'm not afraid of drowning, infact it'd be a pleasure.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
donbenie:
Like I said you know NOTHING about his story and should stop throwing aspersions on what you know absolutely Nada about..
A shrewd business man will use whatever funds he made to expand his business?.really?,have you ever considered whether maybe his delivery VANS broke down that morning and since he has commitments to meet he had no option than to resort to using his car or have you considered whether the car is in fact his own car in the first instance?
You DON'T walk in his SHOES and knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about his STORY..

and whats your own story? drinking panadol for other peoples headache?
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by donbenie(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
quentin06:

and whats your own story? drinking panadol for other peoples headache?
LOL,The IRONY..I doubt you know the meaning of the word IRONY or else you wouldn't have asked that..YOU not I is the one drinking Panadol for ANOTHER man's problem.. shocked
Whatever the Man wants to do with his car is his HEADACHE and NOT for a MR KNOW ALL to start drinking PANADOL on top of it..grin
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
gentleguy1975:
only in Biafra land
lol, come to ondo state and see the expensive car let farm use to trasport maize.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
When one woman had been using it to sell ice block in Lekki phase 2 since 2015
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
Codak44:
lols Anambra people sef

wetin do them?
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
donbenie:
Your likes only knows how to throw shades at people's hustle while sitting on their LAZY ass doing NOTHING with their own lives.. angry

That Venza will make a nice packet in Uber while a rickety bus of N600k will carry far more loaves of bread than it can ever take.

The owner no get brain or na desperate politician selling "one kain" bread. There's little business sense in turning this car into a dread wagon.

Hustling without brain is a sin.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by donbenie(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

That Venza will make a nice packet in Uber while a rickety bus of N600k will carry far more loaves of bread than it can ever take.

The owner no get brain or na desperate politician selling "one kain" bread. There's little business sense in turning this car into a dread wagon.

Hustling without brain is a sin.
How do you know he does not have a rickety bus that just broke down that morning and he decided to meet up with customer's demand by ferrying them in his car?
We should not be quick to judge until we have all the facts..

1 Like

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by paix(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
I thought it was going to be a Rolls Royce car.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by paix(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
donbenie:
How do you know he does not have a rickety bus that just broke down that morning and he decided to meet up with customer's demand by ferrying them in his car?
You could be right though. After all it's business before pleasure.
Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by achimsemrys(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
madapcmod:

���

1 Like

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by dru23(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
donbenie:

You shall live long

1 Like

Re: Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
donbenie:

That will be true if this is a one-off occurrence, and then it will not be a big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? / Paddy Adenuga Has A Message For Ladies Sliding Into His DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.