Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Peter Fayose Has Regained His Freedom, And He Is Still Talking Louder Than Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Fayose Has Regained His Freedom, And He Is Still Talking Louder Than Ever (528 Views)

Ayodele Peter Fayose Get A Clasp By An Arab Lady- Photo / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Fayose Has Regained His Freedom, And He Is Still Talking Louder Than Ever by nduka84(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose fired the first SHOT after regaining freedom:

He said :

"Let me say very expressly that I'm not like my friend, Godswill Akpabio that they used EFCC to intimidate and he joined APC out of fear of going to jail.

"I can't ridicule myself before my people and entire Nigerians. Again, I say that they have today but they can't have tomorrow. These Pharaohs that you see today, tomorrow, we shall see them no more"

Fayose is now back HOME!!!!
Re: Peter Fayose Has Regained His Freedom, And He Is Still Talking Louder Than Ever by mendii(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
wait o
where you thinking he will jailed?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Avert Mass Defections From APC … / Breaking: Okorocha, Uche Loses As APC NWC Confirms Hope Uzodinma As Authentic / Between Uche Nwosu And Imo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.