Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Official Fans Thread For The Legacies - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Official Fans Thread For The Legacies (13872 Views)

The Legacies Season1 Episode 15 / Movie Reviews The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Legacies (video) / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by thenny312(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
simi4me:
That bond developing between Raphael and Josie is priceless. Lizzy better watch out. Hope the twins wouldn't go head to head over Raphael considering the jemenai twins and their unstability.
the gemini twins aren't unstable
Lizzy just is. wink
Its not a nature of the gemini twins to be unstable
As seen in TVD
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by thenny312(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
On a lighter note
Raphael and Josie are adorable together cool
I hope Lizzie isn't too pained grin
Am I the the only person that thinks there's no chemistry between landon and hope as if they are being forced together cry
Landon knew the dark guy was telling the truth shocked
There's been speculations as to whether he's an angel grin
Julie plec won't kill me I swear
She needs a brain reset, she's lost the little MOJO she has already cry
Shame

1 Like

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
I sha hope Julie knows it is adults that are watching this series not teenage school girls.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
AryaSand:
I sha hope Julie knows it is adults that are watching this series not teenage school girls.
Maybe she's writing it for her teenage kids grin
thenny312:

I think he's a different kind of supernatural, one we haven't heard of.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by thenny312(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lennnny:

Maybe she's writing it for her teenage kids grin
I think he's a different kind of supernatural, one we haven't heard of.
maybe an angel or demon
grin
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by thenny312(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
AryaSand:
she has relaxer in her Brain tongue
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Josie and Raphael........ I see lizzy burning he whole school. Each time I see her I see her psycho uncle in the making, hurt her and boom....
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
thenny312:
see I told Y'all
But it seemed like I was overdoing it
Julie plec is just plain bleeped up
She's making a mockery of TVD and TO cry
Klaus is probably turning in his grave grin
This episode is the worsest thus far
If she keep doing this, then the older actors and actress won't agree to be part of the show and the show won't be renewed for season 2.
How would the fans expect Caroline to appear in a show that is "below par" in her standard?
Not to make mention of casts like Aunty Freya, Rebekah and Marcel.
They will simply decline to come back because it will be taking back to days, when they were doing auditions for movies.
Juliet plec needs to understand that she is going into a mediocre storyline.
I was hoping this show is about hope.
She should take a clue from the originals season 2 and 3 when the family were fighting brutally to keep hope save from the witches.
She should take a clue from how aunt Delilah brought hell to the siblings all because of hope.

This show should center around hope and how she will overcome her father's enemies and all the enemies of the originals, wanting revenge.
This show should bring out the best in Hope, her full potentials should be unleashed.
This is not the little hope that was portrayed to us.
This is definitely not the powerful daughter of Klause.

Juliet plec should bring a storyline that unleashes her powers just like the women in her bloodline of witches.
Freya, Esther and Delilah.
The role hope is playing is a mockery of the witches of the Michelson family.

7 Likes

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
simi4me:
That bond developing between Raphael and Josie is priceless. Lizzy better watch out. Hope the twins wouldn't go head to head over Raphael considering the jemenai twins and their unstability.
MG is for Lizzy and with time, Lizzy will replicate her love back to MG.
She won't give a Damm about Raphael.
So no cause for alarm.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
thenny312:
On a lighter note
Raphael and Josie are adorable together cool
I hope Lizzie isn't too pained grin
Am I the the only person that thinks there's no chemistry between landon and hope as if they are being forced together cry
Julie plec won't kill me I swear
She needs a brain reset, she's lost the little MOJO she has already cry
Shame
Though Juliet plec is crazy but one of the fact that will keep fans to this series is Landon.
He is a mystery and i can't wait to see who he really is.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
AryaSand:
I am sure she is seeing the negative reviews.
I hope she develops sense.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
If she keep doing this, then the older actors and actress won't agree to be part of the show and the show won't be renewed for season 2.
How would the fans expect Caroline to appear in a show that is "below par" in her standard?
Not to make mention of casts like Aunty Freya, Rebekah and Marcel.
They will simply decline to come back because it will be taking back to days, when they were doing auditions for movies.
Juliet plec needs to understand that she is going into a mediocre storyline.
I was hoping this show is about hope.
She should take a clue from the originals season 2 and 3 when the family were fighting brutally to keep hope save from the witches.
She should take a clue from how aunt Delilah brought hell to the siblings all because of hope.

This show should center around hope and how she will overcome her father's enemies and all the enemies of the originals, wanting revenge.
This show should bring out the best in Hope, her full potentials should be unleashed.
This is not the little hope that was portrayed to us.
This is definitely not the powerful daughter of Klause.

Juliet plec should bring a storyline that unleashes her powers just like the women in her bloodline of witches.
Freya, Esther and Delilah.
The role hope is playing is a mockery of the witches of the Michelson family.
This... U nailed it. All I want is a villian like ant Delilah, he might not necessarily be after hope alone since the story is about the whole kids in the Salvatore school.

If things keep going this way I fear it may not be renewed for a second season. The whole cast looks promising it will be such a waste.

1 Like

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lennnny:

This... U nailed it. All I want is a villian like ant Delilah, he might not necessarily be after hope alone since the story is about the whole kids in the Salvatore school.

If things keep going this way I fear it may not be renewed for a second season. The whole cast looks promising it will be such a waste.
Exactly and like i said.
Juliet should bring a villain that will make the school tremble in absolute fear.
A villain that will push alaric into seeking help from freya , Rebekah, Vincent on how to save the kids with the help of hope and the rest lead teen cast.
A villain that will force Caroline from hiding.
Someone like Delilah that can turn day to darkness and allow rain of blood and fire to fall.
Damm!! I miss the originals.

1 Like

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Philogreen(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
thenny312:
I'm sorry but that's just BS
a vampire series is a completely different genre from a show with dragons
What does dragons and gargoyles have to do with vampires, it's just so far fetched
Well to each his own
I still love the series no doubt I just think the new creatures are unnecessary and I feel like they are straying further away from their origin
I mean the originals lived for more than a 1000 years and they never mentioned seeing a dragon nor gargoyle
I wonder if we are gon see a unicorn in the next episode grin
Or better still elves sad
The lady even turned into a dragon with her very small stature
And her clothe was still shockingly intact after the transformation grin
Julie plec should just continue
That's why the show has a title of it's own, and not a derivative of TVD/TO... We should be a bit surprised about the storylines but not too expectant either. Like someone said, "the movie is promising", so let's all just sit tight and enjoy the thrills.
Please guys, who's Julie Plec??
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by simi4me(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2018
thenny312:
the gemini twins aren't unstable Lizzy just is. wink Its not a nature of the gemini twins to be unstable As seen in TVD
One of the twins in usually unstable hence the merging to form one.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by thenny312(m): 7:25am On Nov 17, 2018
simi4me:

One of the twins in usually unstable hence the merging to form one.
you're getting it all wrong
That's the way the gemini coven is, both the twins can't lead the coven
So the stronger one absorbs the power of the weaker party
It has nothing to do with unstability
As seen in TVD (Luke and liv Parker) none if them were unstable
As for kia and jo(the twins biological mother) hmm
Kia just had psychological issues not because he was a gemini twin, he was just plain evil
He tried killing all his siblings not just the twin he was supposed to merge with
The gemini coven Is about the strongest dominating
It has nothing to do with unstability
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by thenny312(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2018
Philogreen:

That's why the show has a title of it's own, and not a derivative of TVD/TO... We should be a bit surprised about the storylines but not too expectant either. Like someone said, "the movie is promising", so let's all just sit tight and enjoy the thrills.
Please guys, who's Julie Plec??
hmm
Julie plec AKA the woman that ruined later seasons of TVD with her mediocre writing
Runined the end of TO too
Now Ruining legacies too grin
Hope you understand now

2 Likes

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2018
thenny312:
hmm
Julie plec AKA the woman that ruined later seasons of TVD with her mediocre writing
Hope you understand now
This grin grin grin she's the main villain of the series, any work she touches gets ruined.

3 Likes

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Lana1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Episode recap

I thought the episode was pretty decent which is why i'm surprised with the all the negativity.

This is why i don't pay much attention to people's opinions about movies and tv shows.
If i like it, then i like it. And if i dont, then i dont.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Lana1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Anyways, Josie and Rafael is definitely happening so Lizzie can park well...
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Philogreen(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Lana1:
Anyways, Josie and Rafael is definitely happening so Lizzie can park well...
Hmmm... Make Lizzie no go berserk with jealousy oh
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Philogreen(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
thenny312:
hmm
Hope you understand now
... Very! Hahaha. She should have waited till the series gets long and boring.

2 Likes

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Philogreen:

... Very! Hahaha. She should have waited till the series gets long and boring.

Before she starts her rubbish, abi? I thought so too.

1 Like

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by nani667: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
How many episodes now ❓

Totally forgot about the series sef... Saw the first episode when it aired back then... Although I wasn't impressed at all... Only thing that Intrigued me is Hope... That babe has Oppai for days...

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by StyleAfos(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Essienblaze(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
MG is for Lizzy and with time, Lizzy will replicate her love back to MG.
She won't give a Damm about Raphael.
So no cause for alarm.
At the moment I think that is very unlikely....... Lizzy is not even seeing MG
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by Deomovies: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
hello Guys! you can get latest and Top Rated TV Series inside External drives in HD quality with subtitle files @ best price. if you're in Lagos and you have drive, we can set a meeting. Holla me

https:///+2348144238327
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
Essienblaze:

At the moment I think that is very unlikely....... Lizzy is not even seeing MG
But she knows MG likes her.
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by brandon180(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
nice episode.
jossie's ex still cares about her.
I think Raphael making out with lizzy is more of a revenge thing.
I think landon's family is very evil, especially his mom.

P.S I watched d premiere of d next episode d real mother twins, can't remember her name. is gon make an appearance.

1 Like

Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by thenny312(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
brandon180:
nice episode.
jossie's ex still cares about her.
I think Raphael making out with lizzy is more of a revenge thing.
I think landon's family is very evil, especially his mom.

P.S I watched d premiere of d next episode d real mother twins, can't remember her name. is gon make an appearance.
yea
Her name is jo
She's gon make a cameo
It's probably a supernatural creature taking her form
Re: Official Fans Thread For The Legacies by thenny312(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
Guys where Y'all at?
Y'all tired of the series like me cry
About the episode
Caleb is gon be a real problem nigga' s gat to go mehn
I pity Lizzie
She isn't being wicked or vindictive that's just the way she's wired, she craves attention
She bears some similarities with caroline(she was also like that when she was a teen, always leading the cheerleaders and shi grin)
The sex between rafael and Liz hmm that's something
I think they just needed to blow off some steam
Especially for Raphael
My sweet Josie on the other hand, I fear that girl
Beneath all that meekness I know there's a suppressed monster/power
The landon mystery continues
His mother has the malivore necklace
I think we gon get an explanation as to why all these creatures were erased from history soon enough, that nobody knows of their existence
Hope and landon lol I rest my case
Hope should talk to Alaric with more respect, she rude af
"listen I need a seat on the council I'm a trybrid, the only one of my kind" show off undecided
We know
Alaric gives her too much freedom, even more than his twins
Penelope the trickster, she should be a fox instead of a witch grin
Nice episode by the way

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film / Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD / Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.