Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy (33260 Views)

Mohbad: Wizkid React To Drake Tribute Song For Mohbad Death, Drake Cry� / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Toke Makinwa Only wants to be a baby mama, as she wishes her imaginary baby daddy Drake a happy birthday.

See photos below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/happy-birthday-to-love-of-my-life-and.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Tamarapetty(f): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
Goan meet baba festus, u can't be collecting money and not give him a child.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by obi4eze(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Weed is bad

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by delugajackson: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
I know the baby mama business is a big business in Nigeria, but I'm sorry to burst your bubble, Drizzy doesn't do "local rappers." Matter of fact, he doesn't even need your fake ass.

I like the fact that you're dreaming big, but you see, life is in stages. You just have to start somewhere. We must first learn to crawl before we think of walking. A baby cannot become grown up in a day, that's odd in this world. That being said, I sincerely advise you take on someone your level. Drizzy is way above your league.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by DissTroy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
She's hoping to be a baby mama to Drake so she can get fat cheques as monthly child support then occasionally sue him for more money for assaulting her when she needs more, write a trashy, victim's-card-playing, manipulative book about being a 'strong queen' to support her lavish, leeching lifestyle since her geriatric Nigerian benefactor's kids have blown the whistle on her.

Tall dream, Toke; tall dream.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Drake doesn't know her sef. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by greatme2good(f): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Baby mama is trending o... but see what this one is desiring Mtcheew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Drake doesn't know her sef. grin
Haba... You wicked shagrin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
I pity those people who take you as a role model.

You this O - LO - ...

Somebody should help me complete it. My hands are paining me.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
And I am even 99.9% sure Drake does not even know you exist.

Again, you this O - LO - ...

I said somebody should help me complete it. My hands are paining me nah grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Ever8054: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
drake after seeing this trash....

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by akeentech(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2018
Ever8054:
drake after seeing this trash....
Or more like this...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2018
Olosho 1kobo in your weirdest dream

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Hezzyluv: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2018
Just because of money, u make your self this cheap? Just go sell ur soul to the devil, so that we go knw sey u mean business.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by planetx13: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2018
On a final note.... these girls are really worthless angry angry

Ciao

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by kaen1317: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2018
Women don't mind being baby mama as long as he is rich. Gold diggers United, after they will be crying of neglect on social media

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2018
But ur barren ma

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Splasshhh(f): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by BigBros147(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2018
Lol. I truly love this girl. Why? Because she's not ashamed of getting what she wants, even if it mean using her flower, to get it.

Cheers to your coochie, Miss Makinwa. grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by kkkossy(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2018
Can I actually see a nigerian celebrity who is a role model at all. So what lesson is she showing the young female generation, that being a baby mama is a great achievement ?

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by ninocia18(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2018
delugajackson:
I know the baby mama business is a big business in Nigeria, but I'm sorry to burst your bubble, Drizzy doesn't do "local rappers." Matter of fact, he doesn't even need your fake ass.

I like the fact that you're dreaming big, but you see, life is in stages. You just have to start somewhere. We must first learn to crawl before we think of walking. A baby cannot become grown up in a day, that's odd in this world. That being said, I sincerely advise you take on someone your level. Drizzy is way above your league.

As Drizzy's spokesman na. Special adviser to drizzy on baby mama matters. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by gurunlocker: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2018
Oponu omo ale cheesy grin grin

Awon small girl, big rod crew grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2018
I make rain on them hoes.
Your boyfriend is lying he never make it rain like southern California.
I make it flood, you gonna need a boat.

Beside check my signature below.
That's the real LOML
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Bambambiglo: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Shameless Nigerian girl

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Drake got taste .
You don't expect him to leave the likes of Bernice burgos, lala , skai Jackson , indialove , clermonttwins and jump on you.
That's totally impossible. Not even baba suwe jazz will make him think such.
Toke makinwa my candid advice for you .

Know your shoe size!

Champagnepapi is way too above you!

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by BigBros147(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2018
DissTroy:
She's hoping to be a baby mama to Drake so she can get fat cheques as monthly child support then occasionally sue him for more money for assaulting her when she needs more, write a trashy, victim's-card-playing, manipulative book about being a 'strong queen' to support her lavish, leeching lifestyle since her geriatric Nigerian benefactor's kids have blown the whistle on her.

Tall dream, Toke; tall dream.
you still have to give her kudos, bro. At least she's not being shy about using her vagina to get what she wants. grin

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2018
Why are people

So cheap

undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Rexnegro(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2018
smh
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by fr3do(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe And Daughter / D.J Cuppy Takes A Pose With A Nairalander. / Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.