Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy (33278 Views)

Mohbad: Wizkid React To Drake Tribute Song For Mohbad Death, Drake Cry� / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Segeshow: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2018
I really hope these people actually see these posts on nairaland and realise how people are reducing their lifespan with terrible insults.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by KosyJerry(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2018
I love this girl cus she loves dreaming very BIG.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Obierika(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Attention seeker!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Officialemmyd(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2018
Yeye girl, u beta wake up frm ur dream because shey u see, drake does nt even recognise u atall...... I duff my cap 4 Nigerian women ooo, dey av finally seen babymama business as d fast paying business.....

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Macon1212: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2018
She maybe pregnant for him already.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by kushercain: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
Drake got taste .
You don't expect him to leave the likes of Bernice burgos, lala milan, skia Jackson , indialove , clermonttwins and jump on you.
That's totally impossible. Not even baba suwe jazz will make him think such.
Toke makinwa my candid advice for you .

Know your shoe size!

Champagnepapi is way too above you!

Damn na all these names dey your head so?

Yolohommie?
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by MrJunior017(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]If it is like that, my mother could have dated bob marley to give birth to me naw
Oloshoooo[b]If it is like that, my mother could have dated bob marley to give birth to me naw
Oloshoooo[/b]If it is like that, my mother could have dated bob marley to give birth to me naw
Oloshoooo
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
delugajackson:
I know the baby mama business is a big business in Nigeria, but I'm sorry to burst your bubble, Drizzy doesn't do "local rappers." Matter of fact, he doesn't even need your fake ass.

I like the fact that you're dreaming big, but you see, life is in stages. You just have to start somewhere. We must first learn to crawl before we think of walking. A baby cannot become grown up in a day, that's odd in this world. That 9pm being said, I sincerely advise you take on someone your level. Drizzy is way above your league.
You can't be sure, here in Nairaland they say "konji works in mysterious way, being a bastard in all its ways
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by donqx: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Burgerlomo: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Marvin boss right now cool

Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
delugajackson:
I know the baby mama business is a big business in Nigeria, but I'm sorry to burst your bubble, Drizzy doesn't do "local rappers." Matter of fact, he doesn't even need your fake ass.

I like the fact that you're dreaming big, but you see, life is in stages. You just have to start somewhere. We must first learn to crawl before we think of walking. A baby cannot become grown up in a day, that's odd in this world. That being said, I sincerely advise you take on someone your level. Drizzy is way above your league.

Why so serious?
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Olawaleyy036:
Toke Makinwa Only wants to be a baby mama, as she wishes her imaginary baby daddy Drake a happy birthday.

See photos below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/happy-birthday-to-love-of-my-life-and.html

Useless thot
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by mablie(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
movetoca:
Hahahahaha Drake you have really suffered. One native foul in one over rated ghetto in Africa called Lagos wants to give STD. Madam with all due respect, you still look ugly with all your bleaching. I can bet my balls Drake will never touch you with a long stick. Insult intended
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by akinneo: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
DissTroy:
She's hoping to be a baby mama to Drake so she can get fat cheques as monthly child support then occasionally sue him for more money for assaulting her when she needs more, write a trashy, victim's-card-playing, manipulative book about being a 'strong queen' to support her lavish, leeching lifestyle since her geriatric Nigerian benefactor's kids have blown the whistle on her.

Tall dream, Toke; tall dream.
tall dream
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Ayosavage(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Baby daddy ko baby papa ni
After Drake seen this trash he will be like undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Ayosavage(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Okay I admit
Re: Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy by Mryacks: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Plastic chicks with plastic dreams...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexreports With His Wife & Two Kids - Churchill & Maduka (video, Photos) / Regina Daniels Posted A Photo With Her Boyfriend?, Read A Fan Advice / Afeez Owo Breaks His Fast With Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.