Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

See First Nigerian Army Combat Patrol Vehicle Set To Be Launched (photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See First Nigerian Army Combat Patrol Vehicle Set To Be Launched (photos) (551 Views)

Diaspora Housing Scheme To Be Launched By NIDCOM And Mortgage Bank / Ikoyi Building: Wife, Relations Fight Over Femi Osibina's Cash, Luxury Vehicle / (album Download#) Snow Patrol Wildness Full. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See First Nigerian Army Combat Patrol Vehicle Set To Be Launched (photos) by Spellzmedia: 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://www.spellsmedia.com/see-first-nigerian-army-combat-patrol-vehicle-set-to-be-launched-photos/

The Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai will on Saturday, 27 October 2018, unveil a soft skinned vehicle designed and built by Depot NA Zaria as part of activities for 77 Regular Recruit intake.

This vehicle dedicated in honour of the COAS is named TYB ( Tukur Yusuf Buratai ) ROVER and is an initiative of the Commandant Depot NA Maj Gen VO Ezugwu through the Military Skills and Acquisition Training Programme package in consultation and guidance of the Mech Engr Dept ABU Zaria and National Automotive Council Abuja.

The first prototype of this combat patrol vehicle which has a crew capacity of 8 soldiers can be dismantled and reassembled as operational exigency dictates.
Re: See First Nigerian Army Combat Patrol Vehicle Set To Be Launched (photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
mtcheew! this one wey be like wetyn mechanical engineering students for China take do practicals. n grin nsense!

3 Likes

Re: See First Nigerian Army Combat Patrol Vehicle Set To Be Launched (photos) by tempest01(m): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Even when civilization never advance reach this stage, vehicles were made way better than this.

3 Likes

Re: See First Nigerian Army Combat Patrol Vehicle Set To Be Launched (photos) by oblaak(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin How long shall we continue like this as a nation?

The rest of the world will laugh at our foolishness. They know the Africa is cursed. That's why they've withdrawn from us except China and Japan that will be the owners of the Africa continent soon. It's just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: See First Nigerian Army Combat Patrol Vehicle Set To Be Launched (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:20am On Oct 26, 2018
I saw this vehicle. They where cruising ad drinking beer.

1 Like

Re: See First Nigerian Army Combat Patrol Vehicle Set To Be Launched (photos) by Alepa(m): 1:09am On Oct 26, 2018
PurplePatch:
mtcheew! this one wey be like wetyn mechanical engineering students for China take do practicals. n grin nsense!
Shut up !
Which one did Jonathan buy?
They shared all the money via atm Dasuki

1 Like

Re: See First Nigerian Army Combat Patrol Vehicle Set To Be Launched (photos) by ehinmowo: 1:24am On Oct 26, 2018
Good work. But we should hv passed this level as a nation.

Check out @automoreal on instagram

1 Like

Re: See First Nigerian Army Combat Patrol Vehicle Set To Be Launched (photos) by AceRoyal: 1:51am On Oct 26, 2018
I'm so very ashamed of the Nigerian army!
If this is the best they can produce, then I'm very afraid for my country as a nation in this modern Era of superior technological weapon advancement!

The army will soon tell us that about 80 billion Naira was spent on the research and development of this crap!

Even with my little knowledge on military hardwares, I can do wey better than this.

I love my country but I'm ashamed of our leaders! tongue
Re: See First Nigerian Army Combat Patrol Vehicle Set To Be Launched (photos) by bankyblue(m): 3:33am On Oct 26, 2018
Give it to them, they try.
Oya uzo Kalu and lie Mohammed can use it to campaign against Atiku
Re: See First Nigerian Army Combat Patrol Vehicle Set To Be Launched (photos) by mikeapollo: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Spellzmedia:
MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://www.spellsmedia.com/see-first-nigerian-army-combat-patrol-vehicle-set-to-be-launched-photos/

The Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai will on Saturday, 27 October 2018, unveil a soft skinned vehicle designed and built by Depot NA Zaria as part of activities for 77 Regular Recruit intake.

This vehicle dedicated in honour of the COAS is named TYB ( Tukur Yusuf Buratai ) ROVER and is an initiative of the Commandant Depot NA Maj Gen VO Ezugwu through the Military Skills and Acquisition Training Programme package in consultation and guidance of the Mech Engr Dept ABU Zaria and National Automotive Council Abuja.

The first prototype of this combat patrol vehicle which has a crew capacity of 8 soldiers can be dismantled and reassembled as operational exigency dictates.

What is the sense in all this shenanigan if you could not overcome Boko Haram for almost a decade?

(1) (Reply)

Blocks Suckaways Or Rings, Borehole Or Well. Choose Wise Save Cost / 7bedroom Fully Detached Mansion + 4 Room Guest Chalet + Sw.pool In Lekki Phase 1 / Plots At Peace Estate Ogidan Aja Lekki For N7, N8m,n10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.