Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) (4697 Views)

Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by gabinweb: 1:03am On Oct 26, 2018
President Buhari waving at the 2M people that voted for him during the primary election @Rivers State today.

Hisssssssssh

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by Alepa(m): 1:12am On Oct 26, 2018
Dry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by OKKO(m): 1:21am On Oct 26, 2018
Crowd can't be allowed into the airport. they are waiting for him outside.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by tit(f): 2:19am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari he done die
Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by bankyblue(m): 3:48am On Oct 26, 2018
The highest scam in this our time is the APC primaries.

Why willl u say the delegate from ekiti state that voted is more than all the electorates in that state.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by emmykey0128(m): 4:13am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhahahahahahahhaaha grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by objobj: 4:27am On Oct 26, 2018
People cannot think again?

This is an airport. Can't you see that most of the people there are either govt officials or security?

Even Abe can mobilise to fill that airport for pmb

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by objobj: 4:29am On Oct 26, 2018
bankyblue:

Why willl u say the delegate from ekiti state that voted is more than all the electorates in that state.

Fool was it a deligate election?
You don't even know the difference.
Can't waste my time jare

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by bankyblue(m): 4:48am On Oct 26, 2018
objobj:

Fool was it a deligate election?
You don't even know the difference.
Can't waste my time jare

Ode!

U just did.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by ObservantFellow: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2018
bankyblue:

The same applies to Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by Wantedmiller: 6:29am On Oct 26, 2018
bankyblue:

Ignorant is not an excuse!

I thought you are smarter than all those old men but your case is bad.

Direct primaries! you Don hear?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by younglleo: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2018
Abeg which phone dem dey use snap all dis pics..! I wan buy. Dey camera dey clear
Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by EMMNIG: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2018
OKKO:
why do they allow crowd into kano and maiduguri airport. south south are not gullible

1 Like

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by gare(f): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2018
gabinweb:
President Buhari waving at the 2M people that voted for him during the primary election @Rivers State today.

Hisssssssssh

Amaechi no drop money to hire crowd

1 Like

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2018
OKKO:

Bro common sense is not Common Na u don't need to. Stress urself. The only thing they know is to loot and wail..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2018
EMMNIG:

why do they allow crowd into kano and maiduguri airport. south south are not gullible

Show us the pictures.
Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by goguxes: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2018
LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ABUJA? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmate

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2018
The airport is on the outskirts. Take 45m to 1h from PH to dat place.

Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by fuxevop: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2018
where are they
Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by Mykel4God(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2018
Morning famz
Please, I'm in an urgent need of money.....my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #10, 000 and we're expected to pay before Tuesday else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation
Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by farem: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2018
gabinweb:

Hisssssssssh

You are a political mumu, goon and neophyte y
So you expect this kind of event to allow your likes in?Nay!

Those you see thereare special people add none in your generation is qualified to be there y

Crowd ko, mammoth ni
Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by oloriooko(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2018
This looks like the Abuja airport undecided undecided
And you don't allow crowd on the tarmac
Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by forghon: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2018
younglleo:
Abeg which phone dem dey use snap all dis pics..! I wan buy. Dey camera dey clear
I think is a dslr cam sir from the chief photographer of the president but some better phones like iPhone x, d latest samsung and Google pixel can do dat too
Re: Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) by Bolognese: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election / Angree Bees Reportedly Stung Wakil The Acclaimed Fulani Warlord In Ibarapa / Igbos Richest In Africa, Per Capita. Facts Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.