Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Stop Read! Mobile Apps: What I Can Do For You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Read! Mobile Apps: What I Can Do For You. (276 Views)

What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Man Calls Out Jumia Over Wrong Product (Video/pic) / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Read! Mobile Apps: What I Can Do For You. by directonpc(m): 4:22am On Oct 26, 2018
Hello my fellow country people. This is an anonymous forum I understand.
But I will still give an intro about who I am. I am the founder and lead developer at buildbrothers.com we are fully registered with CAC with RC 2567129.

At Build Brothers Nigeria we build mobile and web applications in innovative ways. Our work goes beyond building an app for you. We ensure that we deliver a solution that will actually affect your business positively and increase your conversion.
Here is our app on Google play store with over 1500 installs: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.ussdbanking

If you have been considering how you can use an app or a tech solution to improve your business. Feel free to reach us. Via PM or send an email to info@buildbrothers.com

You can also reply to this thread. I am a very active Nairalander. Thank you and all the best with your business.

(1) (Reply)

Triple Bottoms And Best Trading Strategy / Wanna Have Alert Daily / Creation Of Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.