Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF (8778 Views)

Nigeria Is Off Track On Education - UNICEF / Is This How Polio Vaccine Is Forced On school Children Without Parents Consent? / ASUU Decries Fg’s Indifference To Education Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF by igbobabe02: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
And dumbasses from the southwest will continue voting Northerns in power.
Re: North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF by Yankee101: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=AZeD1 post=72433496][/quote]

If you find yourself in snowland without shelter your best protection will be an igloo.

That it is antithetical does not negate its truth.

Just play with Google a little and you'll see why china/India etc are ahead in Computers and number. Rote baby. Lemme drop some here.

Wikipedia
Rote learning in Computer Science

Rote learning is a memorization technique based onrepetition. The idea is that one will be able to quicklyrecall the meaning of the material the more one repeats it. Some of the alternatives to rote learning include meaningful learning, associative learning, andactive learning.

Versus critical thinking

By nation and culture

In computer scienceEdit

Rote learning is also used to describe a simple learning pattern used in machine learning, although it does not involve repetition, unlike the usual meaning of rote learning. The machine is programmed to keep a history of calculations and compare new input against its history of inputs and outputs, retrieving the stored output if present. This pattern requires that the machine can be modeled as a pure function — always producing same output for same input — and can be formally described as follows:

f({\displaystyle \ x_{1},x_{2},...,x_{n}}) → ({\displaystyle \ y_{1},y_{2},...,y_{p}}) → store (({\displaystyle \ x_{1},x_{2},...,x_{n}}),({\displaystyle \ y_{1},y_{2},...,y_{p}}))[11]

Rote learning was used by Samuel's Checkers on anIBM 701, a milestone in the use of artificial intelligence.[12]

See also Memoization.

Learning methods for school

See also

References

External links
Re: North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF by ofwest47(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
To say just 69% of them is too good to be true more than 85% of them have never smelt western education and their leaders from the Sultan to the Emirs and Serikis including their representatives at the Federal, states and local government levels who only takes care of their own immediate families are to blame for all what is happening in the entire North due to lack of inclusive western education to the generality of the people. The well to do among them pass their children to the Southern part of the country to acquire western oriented education while turning black eyes and dead ears to the generality of the people in their areas.
As for the South West thanks to their visionary leader Chief Obafemi Awolowo who as far back as 63 years ago 1955 made education free and compulsory for the South West region and today no 45 or 40 year old Yoruba male or female who can not read or write. So, it is for the few elite part of their leaders to look into how they will change the worsening situations up North due to lack of basic western education to stop the aidea of saying (sei makaranta mbooko ne ko makaranta na Allah andsaying makaranta booko haram ne ).
Re: North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF by dejavuh0007(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yankee101:

This Bush, pimple-faced Abeokuta boy, you have not achieved the zenith required to edit my posts. Will you find slight errors in my write-up? Yup. I type in bed, while driving, with one hand and as a gut, on-the-spot reaction to posts I care about.

You never reesh!
More reason u shouldn't comment on a post while driving, since it is obvious ur brain lacks d ability to multitask and confab with finesse.
Re: North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
1. Obsolete Cultural Practices.
2. Religious Misinterpretations.
As a Nigerian these are stark realities we can't deny..
Re: North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF by joncom(m): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
It is quite unfortunate that the North is so backward educationally. I know the government does everything to make them go to school, but they are so used to their way of life.

Everything is done to favour them, like their cutoff marks to federal schools is very low like less than 30, to the Southerner who must score 80 and above to get same admission.

It is too late to help them now. Buhari is not even bothered, education is his least concern. As far as his children can study abroad, he has no problem. I dey vex for our leaders.
Re: North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF by Yankee101: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
dejavuh0007:

More reason u shouldn't comment on a post while driving, since it is obvious ur brain lacks d ability to multitask and confab with finesse.

Lol. I was already feeling sorry that I blasted you and wanted to apologize and delete it....then you made my day.

Lol. It's stored.
Re: North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF by dejavuh0007(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yankee101:

Lol. I was already feeling sorry that I blasted you and wanted to apologize and delete it....then you made my day.

Lol. It's stored.
just feel sorry for ursef, OK? that's the least u can do.
Re: North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF by Asu015(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
breakeven:

Your brain need reset if you have any at all.
Zombie spotted
Re: North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF by Asu015(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Akinz0126:

This is one of the almajiri we talking about grin

The people of Buhari daga Allah ne while you are dega sheitan tongue

Pls visit the nearest psychiatric hospital
Re: North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF by Akinz0126(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Asu015:

Pls visit the nearest psychiatric hospital

Well you also should cause it seems you suffering from acute comprehension disorder
Re: North Constitutes 69% Of Children Without Access To Education —UNICEF by Asu015(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
Akinz0126:

Well you also should cause it seems you suffering from acute comprehension disorder
this is curable compared to the malignant metastatic tumor in ur basal ganglia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mapoly Sets Deadline For Payment Of School Fee / Best Centre For Jamb In Lagos / UNILAG Announces New Convocation Dates, President Jonathan Left Puzzled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.