Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Spirit Meat: You Have Your Own Measure In The Things Of God - 2 Cor 10:12-13 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat: You Have Your Own Measure In The Things Of God - 2 Cor 10:12-13 (284 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional / Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: You Have Your Own Measure In The Things Of God - 2 Cor 10:12-13 by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 26, 2018
The sixth component of the will of God is the measure and we’ll be considering the different perspectives of the measure that God gives us. First of all, you must know that it is God that gives you your measure.
The book of John 3:34 says “For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God, for God giveth not the spirit by measure unto him.” This scripture tells that the Lord Jesus Christ did not receive the anointing in measure. He received a measureless anointing. It also implies that the Spirit of God and the anointing for ministry are given to other ministers of the Gospel in measures. Only our Lord Jesus could contain the anointing without measure in his own physical body.
When we speak of measure in the anointing, it is the divine portion of the Holy Ghost power granted to a man to function in the assignment that God has given to him. Everything that God asks us to do; whether spiritual or physical requires an anointing. The Bible says in Zechariah 4:6: “Not by might, nor by power but by my spirit saith the Lord of hosts.”
If God has called you to serve Him in any area, He will put a measure of the anointing upon you. That measure is that which God gives you and what defines your limit of reality and authenticity in your calling and the programme of God. When you go beyond your measure in spiritual operations, you will not have divine backing against the enemy’s attacks
PRAYER: Father, help me to understand the measure of divine donations you have given me and help me to abide within my measure in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 49:23-50:46, Titus 1:1-16, Psalm 97:1-98:9, Proverbs 26:13-16

Rev. Olusola Areogun
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.spiritmeat.net

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 28 October, 2018 / Bible Story : Lot’s Choice, And How It Brought Trouble / A Message To All Preachers, Church Leaders And Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.