Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (33347 Views)

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters by reality1010: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
sarrki:
Nnamdi Kanu failed educationally

He failed as a husband

He failed as a leader

He only passed in failure

He passed as a terrorist

He passed as a fraudster
I wanted to make comment on ur post but realized u made no sense.

1 Like

Re: Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters by rummmy: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
HeavyMan5:

Guy, please if you no get work, try going back to school. Seems your sense of reasoning is low.
bros,i just said mine opinion why not say yours,... Mr school going, who you eepp
Re: Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters by banom(m): 12:28am On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

what do you mean with levels....??....sooo,am not level enough to tell you my opinion but i should accept yours....you lame....

As I earlier said, go to school first, when you are done you will understand why I said we are not on the same level to be discussing anything here. What do you want me to be discussing with you when its obvious from your initial post that you lack mental substance. Or are you one of the people here who just see a thread and comment without first asking themself if what they are saying makes any sense ?
Re: Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters by bantudra: 12:31am On Oct 27, 2018
banom:

As I earlier said, go to school first, when you are done you will understand why I said we are not on the same level to be discussing anything here. What do you want me to be discussing with you when its obvious from your initial post that you lack mental substance. Or are you one of the people here who just see a thread and comment without first asking themself if what they are saying makes any sense ?

i was in school and it pissed me off....and guess what....??...i still finished it....

and what do you mean with mental substance....??...we just have different views on matters,thats all....that doesnt make me mentaly more lesser than you....i could say the same too if i realy wanted a fight....who is right...??...you or me.....??

am proud of my sef and i will not allow anybody talk down on me....biafran or not....
Re: Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters by Obdk: 12:37am On Oct 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
“Operation 777 is on and whoever coming to Nigeria with hell, Operation 777 will contend with the person, be it Nnamdi Kanu or any other person,” Agim said.

Agim said Operation 777, which came into existence on October 8, has killed 35 suspected criminals and arrested 98 bandits in the last two weeks, adding that those arrested were currently undergoing investigation after which they would be handed over to the police for prosecution.

https://www.google.com/amp/sunnewsonline.com/ipob-well-deal-with-kanu-if-dhq/amp/

Why should u kill suspected criminals..
Re: Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters by banom(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Obdk:

Lol . bro ask them. Honestly I regret coming from this part of the world
Re: Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters by princfred(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2018
Obdk:

because they are a bunch of illiterate islamists parading as an army.
Re: Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters by rummmy: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
HeavyMan5:

Guy, please if you no get work, try going back to school. Seems your sense of reasoning is low.
you hate the truth but there is nothing you can do to stop it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku / MC Oluomo Reacts To Trump's Defeat, Congratulates Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.